youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hvDTJrwFlfA
youtube.com/watch?v=J0Wgz7auLAk
youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think trannies are mentally ill

fucking hell it's hot

and i'm australian so if it's hot enough to make me uncomfortable, imagine what it would do to you pasty pommy babies

is the queen alright?

best of luck lad

none of your bloody business

hmmm

should i live to see 2017?

nigger

alright lads how's it goi-

*accidentally walks crotch-first into a signpost*

ow ow OWWW OOOOOOH ME FUCKING BOLLOCKS!!!!!! OW OW MY KNACKERS

My digits say no

wouldn't mind eating a sandwich from yesterday as long as it was stored properly and not gone stale

it's currently colder here than it is in Oslo. imagine what that would do to you

bum bum edition.

Why are brits such fucking ugly inbreds

WWIII meetup lads?

I'll be the lad in trench #55 on the Estonian front with a picture of Kev tucked in his helmet

spare a thought for those in keetmanshoop

a man walks into a bar

ouch

all i've eaten today is chocolate

very drunk lads

good post

been awake for 3 hours and done fuck all

willy pics?x

I find it so weird that when Obama was running against Romney to be president again Romney said that Russia was still a big geo-political foe and everybody laughed at him and Obama was really condescending.

I wonder if he feels vindicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

though luck, guess I win

bit haram

soon

The uggos deported all the beautiful men to Australia so they could have a chance to compete.

namibie sounds like a much comfier south africa apart from the heat

Rate the new tat lads

not uppington though?

been out every evening but 1 for the last week

going out again today but I'm kind of sick of it 2bh

new year's Steve

woke up with a dream that the queen had died due to the cold she had and that prince philip died an hour later

>Hyderabad
Recognise this name, not sure where

dunno lol

India

princely state of the british raj

tfw no nubian queen gf

creasing

youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8&feature=youtu.be

wasn't a dream

looks like a bloke

only attracted to this in a fetishised sort of way

>good post

howling, that has to be set up though.

Why did it do that? Did it think he was saying rude things?

umm there could be white people there so no way

bought a tin of these

the browser history of the dad

Doing a scream at this

did a wince

youtube.com/watch?v=hvDTJrwFlfA

What would /brit/ do with £50 million tonight? I think I'd take out just one million for general spending invest ten million in some water companies, bank the rest and live off of interest.

donate 45 million to the BNP

ello boys

Donate it all to charity

There are people who will unironically be satisfied with this

whack it in an index fund

Good, good lad. Nobody ever thinks of investing in fucking water companies. The return is medicore but people always need fucking water.

Anyway, 50 million, definitely ten mil to the parents, 2 to each of my siblings, buy a really fancy apartment in central London, a house up here to live in, then get financial advice for the rest and invest it in stocks, foreign currency holdings and buy a few properties to rent out and one or two in America in case the pound or British economy crashes.

Then I'd get my bags packed and go live in Barbados for a while.

the paki and his index funds

ah yes, America

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Wgz7auLAk

start on my flagship called the death of hope

I just don't understand why America is so desperate for war with Russia.
What evidence do they have of election rigging anyway

his crime achieved nothing so he was an idiot. there are better ways to broadcast your dislike of Islam that dont involve crime.

>Previously secret information has also come to light about a senior Libyan official telling an Irish diplomat the Gaddafi regime in Tripoli wanted to fund the IRA to the tune of 50 million dollars, and kill Margaret Thatcher and her family

Investing in water companies, especially ones which specialize in trying to make purer water in times of crises is a good way to get a good payout. Not to mention that water is the one thing more important than money which will increase in value in times of a big crises.

>specialize

foy

Yeah but there are strict laws in place to prevent water companies from charging too much, even in times of crisis and the contingency plans for a water crisis are really thorough and thought out to avoid exactly that.

Can't say too much about it, but water is probably one of th elast things that you'd need to worry about.

had my goolies sewn back up after an "accident" with a meat tenderiser and my cunt sister filmed me under anaesthetic ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs

>Rewatching LOGH
>It's a FPA episode

Seriously though, I found their side pretty boring on my first watch but I'm enjoying it a lot more than the empire episodes on my second watch through.

buy all the cocaine in the world

bought a tin of these

spoiler that hog

are there any other right wing papers in britain besides the daily mail?

post your youtube recommended after watching that video

the independent

the beano

>that dont involve crime.
The only crime was waste of food. This guy dies in prison while pakis get away with rape. He deserved a fine at most. The judge who sentenced him should be fired at the very least.

Express, Times, Sun, Daily Star

brent posting

go away phone posters

Revolting

buy a small island off the cost of scotland

declare it a country and then declare war on iceland and take over

gervais has never been funny, shoo yerself mick else i'll heem your entire family

Basically all of them are right wing

Is short hair a rite of passage for female actors in hollywood these days?

fuggen youtube

I am formulating my greatest gimmick ever, my magnum opus

It will be released at 11pm on New Years Eve

She's just got her hair tied up.

haha what a funny face :D

Come on Denmark, at least try and pretend you've had some kind of interaction with women before

Basically you're wrong

why is obama trying to start WW3 before trump gets into office?

Surely Russia will see that he is just being a manchild and throwing his toys out of the pram and they wont nuke washington

London cannot support itself, it isn't self-sufficient.

If London were to split and become its own country or principality or whatever, the first issue would be food. There aren't enough farms within the M25, and what few farms there are are either horse pastures etc, and of the few that are actually for crops and such, those farms would barely be able to sustain themselves.
London would be entirely reliant on import for food, and the easiest place it would be to import food from would be the rest of England. If the rest of England were its own gov't, they could raise tariffs on what London imports, pumping money out of London and into England. England would also own the mouth of the Thames, and all of the airspace, so if London were to import from abroad via air or sea, it'd have to pay money to England for passing through its territory.
Add onto that the ever-increasing foreign population of London, so much of which is reliant on welfare, and the pressure on London would end up so great that it'd collapse.

Think before you make another poortherner post.