What does Sup Forums think of Tori Amos?

What does Sup Forums think of Tori Amos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHkrM8WsSb0
youtube.com/watch?v=w7SmTUbfCP0
youtube.com/watch?v=aqJDfRD9Vp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4RhbiNIGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hand me my leather

Under the pink is goat piano rock

Loved her in 90's up until SLG. Scarlett's Walk was were she redeemed herself again then it was a downhill slide I guess as she focused on her family. I saw her live 3 times. Outstanding entertaining live performer.

more like torn anus

For a female artist she could convey the "feels"

youtube.com/watch?v=JHkrM8WsSb0

GOAT Tori Amos cover.
youtube.com/watch?v=w7SmTUbfCP0

I was just listening to that before you made this post.

wasn't really a fan. but thanks for sharing

Tori cover that was so far removed from the original when I first heard it I wasn't immediately sure what it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqJDfRD9Vp4

Under the Pink and Boys for Pele were her definite creative peak. Unfortunately that was quite long ago.

I really like Scarlet's Walk. In particular:
I Can't See New York
Scarlet's Walk
Gold Dust

I didn't mind Unrepentant Geraldines. Little Earthquakes and Boys for Pele are of course fantastic. Haven't listened to much else of hers.

Sad she doesn't get mentioned on Sup Forums more, she is very talented.

She just released the remastered version of "Boys For Pele" this week. Yrs considering how popular she was in 90's it is surprising she is not discussed more here. In the early 90's she had more web pages dedicated to her then then any other subject on the internet.

She doesn't get discussed much on a white male rockist board? No, get out. You're kidding me. Try making a thread about Green Day and it'll get 450 replies.

Loved her bit called happy workers in toys soundtrack. Other than that meh. Kate owns my heart.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4RhbiNIGU

BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN BARBADOS

This so much. Obviously a black female R&B board would mention her more often.
Oh, and hard rockers lavren, grimes, taylor swift, marina, charlie xcx don't count.

I don't see Piano rock in general discussed here often like elton john.

Who the fuck likes them except waifufags?

>lavren, grimes, taylor swift, marina, charlie xcx
Remember when pop songs used to have hooks? I don't remember a single track by any of these people (except for the occasional Taylor Swift).

literally listening to this album just earlier tonight due to my sister. good fucking times. i enjoy her work for no other reason than my sister at this point.