What did you guys think of the cinematography in 10 Cloverfield Lane?

What did you guys think of the cinematography in 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkMFLUXTEwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

way to fuck up top comfy life in a doomsday bunker

I still haven't seen the aliens

If you unironically use the word "cinematography", I'm going to assume you know jack shit about films.

>LOOK AT ME IM A FILM PROFESSOR

Seroiusly, it looked comfy as fuck in there, and would've been fine if she hadn't lost her shit and just sat down and talked to the fucking man.
Yea, he was a little unhinged when you stirred him up, but he wasn't a completey evil nutjob.

>that scene where he refers to her exclusively as a "little girl"

yeah there was something fucked up with him

>you'll never put together puzzles and have awesome spaghetti with howard michelle and emmett

Daily reminder that Emmett was the only one who could have killed Brittany.

>MEW was barefoot for the entire movie

the director is definitely a feetbro

OHSHIT

NO

will you shut the fuck up

>this autist again

>ywn have MEW passed out in your bunker
>ywn feel up her neck, clavicle and feet while shes unconscious
;_;

the earthing room had an obvious ground-level hatch which Goodman could ostensibly access before the outside air was toxic

It had a padlock on the inside.

fuck now i wish i had a tinfoil friend with who i would spend summers building a doomsday bunker during daytime and listen to crazy conspiracy stories by a bonfire at night

>and listen to crazy conspiracy stories by a bonfire at night

That shit can be dangerous. There was a period in my life when I was full on /x/ and it was stressful as fuck. It felt like EVERYONE was in on some plan to fuck me up.

Wasn't there a door he could get through that was blocked from the shaking of the shelter?

The vent was blocked by Megan's body

Too bad they fucked it up by making Howard a pedo/murderer. I was really feeling it during that one scene. The movie should've stopped once they all started getting along.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkMFLUXTEwM

Is it already out?
Can someone post the ending scene?

Ill see to make a webm

godspeed

SPOILER ALERT
She escapes the bunker only to realize aliens are trying to invade earth. She fights them off, destroys one of their dropships and then gets in a car and drives off. She has to make a choice between fleeing or joining a fight in Houston (where humans are winning), and she ends up deciding to go to Houston.

Here's the dropship scene

aint seeing it

howardfags btfo

what
what?

this is not connecting

dumb ending

Any more webms OP?

yeah it was kinda stupid, ruined the movie for me. its an obvious setup for sequels

What? Why?

John couldn't fit in the vents.

does this have anything to do with cloverfield?

but there was an exit to the outside...

>The vent was blocked by Megan's body
Not the case, she would've reacted differently if there was a body up there.

the aliens ruined the movie, would've been much better if she escaped and howard was either wrong or it was a chemical/nuclear attack. the ending feels like a completely different movie, jj shit the bed on this one.

is it unrelated to the movie cloverfield?

Id say the two happen in two completely different universes. I have no clue why 10 cloverfield lane even has "Cloverfield" in the title, there is no monster, just aliens.

They are completely unrelated.

ok thanks. my sister is convinced they are related but i didnt think so

Bash her skull against a wall then because they are not. 0 connection. You can watch 10 cloverfield lane without having seen the original and you would not be confused about anything. Its literally about aliens. They look and feel like two completely unrelated independent movies.

>hey sis Sup Forums says your wrong, quit being such a retard.

Shit ending

she says the original cloverfield had aliens so its the same lmao

pretty much

First movie is found footage, and the main focus is the monster and the city. 10 Clo lane is about escaping from a bunker. Not really the same.

Tell her she's a cunt, they are not even close.

There's no reason Brittany had to die in the fucking vents.

>kills her
>climbs down ladder and removes body
>asks Emmett to lock the hatch at some unspecified point in time

someone please tell me why this autistic freak thinks Emmett had to be the murderer

Because he thinks it makes him smart to assume the opposite of everything established in the movie for no reason at all.

No, the monster in Cloverfield and the aliens in Lane are totally different lmaos.

>someone please tell me why this autistic freak thinks Emmett had to be the murderer

This might be the dumbest theory I've ever heard for anything, and it's weirdly actually pretty popular among fans of the movie. There's not even the slightest bit of evidence for it, though, and literally everything that happens would indicate the opposite. Howard is portrayed as creepy and psychotic from the very beginning. The first time he sees Emmett touch Michelle, he screams, "No touching!" Then when Michelle laughs at Emmett's jokes, he gets visibly angry and insists that she doesn't find his jokes amusing. She immediately notices his jealousy and tries to play off this to escape, and after he catches her, he holds her up against the wall and says that she's ungrateful and that she betrayed him like she's his gf. Oh, yeah, and he kills Emmett and destroys his body in a drum of acid. When you ask them about this, they just insist that there's just something suspicious about Emmett, who's portrayed as completely guileless and good-nature, or they just point to the fact that he forced his way into the shelter, which anyone in those circumstances would do.

pretty much nailed it.