Okay, Sup Forums bad-dragon is doing -10% all inventory, and a free wearable if you buy 2 items...

okay, Sup Forums bad-dragon is doing -10% all inventory, and a free wearable if you buy 2 items. so looks like now is the time to get my 10th and 11th cock sleeve, and a wearable to try out.

i know for certain that i want an alice, the other toy is where im coming up unsure.

i already have
mary
natascha
janine
duke's butt
hazel
the dragoness muzzle
snowball
rowan
and sugar star.

so my choices for my second toy are
JT
the dragon muzzle (im not getting this)
the anthro shark
lily
perry
werewolf muzzle (again, hesitent, but its not off the table)
and twitch.

my favorites are surarstar, janine, and hazel. i dislike snowball the most, with duke's butt being a close 8th place.

who here has experience with the ones i dont own, and which are the best?

i also have 2 dildos, but seeing as i never use them, and have been able to take my little vibe cockatrice to the hilt ONCE, i dont think im going to be spending anymore money on dildos

holy fuck you need a life

>Implying someone in this site has a life

If dubs buy both ones you didn't want

What exactly does that mean?

that's quite the collection. pretty cool honestly.

How old is this collection of yours?

Fucking Sup Forums man....

Also I want to get one of the dildos, anything with a knot really

What sort of dildo shop sells fuckong cordial glasses and tape measures what the fuck user

>Teenie Weenies
>Duffel bag
k

idk, bad-dragon sells some random shit for autistic as fuck furries to buy even more stuff and show off their sex toy brand

Are these supposed to replicate animal pussies?

yes, i have 3 dragons, 3 horses, a reindeer, a werewolf, and a dog.

Just visited their web site for the first time, holy shit.

Do you have to wear a fedora to buy this shit?

This one?

yes, but the dildos are mostly for traps..

>im literally 16 years old
>wow you guys are so autistic!

Struck a cord did he

Are you trying to tell me this shit wasn't written by somebody wearing a fedora?

You don't need a fedora to be a deviant.

It was written by some sad sap who is trying to get the neckbeards money.
You have it flipped.

What the fuck is wrong with a hand? Just buy lube.
Seriously.

god you fucking underage, it feel a million times better, you hand is fucking shit.

>Teenie Weenies
>Shot glass
>Keychains
>Backpack
>Dufflebag
Why the fuck would you want to publicly represent a website all about getting fucked by a dragon dick?

For a first toy, what do you recommend for general pleasure/feeling?

I'm not either of these guys, but no, I've tried multiple toys for sticking your dick in.
Your hand is much better than a toy. I just use spit as lube.

Is there a problem user?

what toys? because i also have a fleshlight, the 'best' most stimulating one they have, and its fucking shit against my bad-dragon toys. a $20 fleshlight doesn't even compared to a bad-dragon toys

Well, you get what you pay for.

Not sure what they were specifically. Mostly belonged to friends. No I don't give a fuck I was putting my dick in an object that has also been on my friends' dick.

Whats the best fake pussy or toy you can fuck? Not looking for a dildo, just looking for a toy i can stick my cock in. I dont want to waste my money, so i only want to buy once

Then you're just fucking gross dude.

>i dont know what they were
>but now i can say with certainty that all toys are shit.

kek

How much are you looking to spend?