Would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?

Would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rose.yume/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nein nein nein nein nein nein nein .

why not?
and that pic related it a grill, proof if otherwise pls

think you just described a trap

No, that's a crossdresser. Trap is usually another word for tranny.

fair enough, would bang

if he was dainty like that

Only if they get on female hormones and go full time girl.

gay

perhaps a lil bit

Yes!

Date? As in we are going out for drinks, fun and sex then yes. Date as in trying to establish a relattionship no. I love sex with traps but only date women.

date? no
fuck? absolutely.
I wouldnt want the outside world to find out in the slightest.

WHATS THAT GIRLS NAME?

Depends, does he make as cute a boy as he does a girl?

>girl

Son i got news for you

date and fuck

Sarina Valentina i think

Is there intercourse involved?

how could anyone say no to this?

no

So you're asking if anons are gay. Great thread.

If your usual dates end with intercourse then yes

If the person cosplaying OP's pic were a dude I'd fuck him if he were to keep the costume on.

Cosplay is temporary

Operations are forever

What are you fucking gay?

Don't fuck that

Man, that's a BEAUTIFUL cock -- and a nice set of hairy, balls making hot loads of HIV semen! I'd love to have you impregnate a some of my CD4 cells. Then I'd have a strain of your descendants living in me always. Very Hot! Happy Fucking, Brother!

trap is a dude tying to look like a girl

easily

>bailey as a boy
bailey is still a boy you mentally retarded piece of shit.

Yup

Trap means that he looks almost 100% like a girl,and when you're about to bang,he pulls his god damn under ware down and you notice that it has a dick and then you realize you've been flirting with a dude for the past hour

Then what is a crossdresser?

i really don't know
i would like if she would cosplay on halloween and maybe a special occasion. But always dressing like that and attention whoring on iinternet, then no

a person who should be in a mental assilum

I'm not gay or greek,
so no.

A cross dresser is an idiot man that dresses in women's clothes

Without fooling you into thinking it's a woman,that is

Yes. But they better be shaven in the face

and then only if the cosplay requires there to be other parts of the body shaved

I don't mind a big bush concealing a fem-peen, however.

Where do I sign up for such accommodations?

Damn she was hot even as a boy

Cross dressers seek to deceive

you're thinking transvestite, they just don't give a fuck, they want to wear women's clothing.

>fem-peen
Kek

In old country, man dress as woman on stage for a performance okay, man dressing as woman for fun is faggottry of the faggiest kind.

>N O S E

yep. smokin

CD's (nowadays anyway) are LIKE transvestites.
The only difference is that they're slightly more feminine.
As in the only things that indicate it's a man is the Adam's apple, the fucking hands and shoulders more or less
Traps are just under Transgender or transsexuals or whatever the fuck. As in they don't have tits or they just aren't that large enough

I'd marry her shes insanely gorgeous
the most perfect woman in the world

I'm confused. Do you mean cosplaying as in dressing like a fictional character? Because that would be kind of weird if they dressed like that all the time, regardless of gender.

Or, if you mean a boy dressing as a girl, then 'cosplaying' isn't the word you're looking for. That would be 'crossdressing'

no

This.
Why don't people get this?

how feminine a penis are we talking about?

Who the fuck knows,man
Ignorance,perhaps?

Yes

faggot die

sauce -instagram.com/rose.yume/

Only if she has a feminine penis

16?
MODS MODS

You always know on some level, fucking full on straight guys never make this mistake... I've allowed myself to be "tricked" once or twice...

Lmao, Bin.

No. I enjoy pussy. Smell of it, taste of it, feel of it.
And no amount of neurotic ramblings are going to convince me that a "feminine penis" or "boipussy" are perfectly fine substitutes.

Am I gay if I'd do a trap? Serious answers only please. I've been having a bit of an existential crisis.

That? Yes.

yup. just accept it.

if you like traps, chances are you're more likely to become one yourself further down the road.

Witnessed but ur still lame

You'd be fucking a guy, so yes.

If you have sex with something that has a penis, you're at the least bi. There's no problem with that, but if you try to make out you're into trannys/traps/CD's but are straight, you're just lying to yourself.

But if you know it's a "trap", doesnt that make it a tranny, meaning you're gay?

They're not substitutes you nimrod, I fucking love pussy, it's a fucking glorious masterpiece. I also love good fucking cinema, doesn't mean I won't watch cartoons on a slow Sunday morning...

A nice passable trap does beta jerking off...

>would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?
>would you date a boy
>date a boy

What do you think I am, some kinda faggot?

How can you love pussy when you're such a colossal faggot?

whatever faggot

I'd probably legit fuck a teen girly looking trap.

Please stop trying to turn people gay trap lovers. Straight men dont like seeing penis' on people they fuck. You could have me totally fooled but when the pants come off its a no go. I'd likely beat the shit out of it in my sexual frustration and rage if they didn't tell me ahead of time. I'll be a friend with a tranny but please stop trying to convince us it's not gay to like traps.

Yes, yes, and yes.
Try to see the base concept here.
You have a male making every effort possible to look like a woman, some even trying to reform as such psychologically. If that isn't the gayest ever, I don't know what is.

Yup, absoultly.

,, ... I don't know what is.''

IT'S A TRAP

Doesn't sound fag, user's just uninhibited and not sexually repressed. You should try it.

This is the shit I'm talking about, please just stop

>A nice passable trap does beat jerking off
Except for the dick and balls part. Which means inevitably you've seen and still choose to fuck a male asshole, and by corollary probably have made direct physical contact with it.

Also, how does it feel fucking a trap who's dick is bigger than yours?

kek

Bye faggots (Exactly You )

Should have had her nuts cut off, would have aged better

After 27 years alone I would date a good looking hamster if it had interest in me.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
brüderlich zusammenhält
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
von der Etsch bis an den Belt.
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
über alles in der Welt!

Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,
deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang
Sollen in der Welt behalten
ihren alten schönen Klang,
Uns zu edler Tat begeistern
unser ganzes Leben lang.
Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,
deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben,
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand:
Blüh im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

Here's the thing, lying to yourself isn't anywhere near half as important as lying to the world, that you like to fuck a trap every now and then hardly means you don't like girls better or that you want to adopt the homo cultural lifestyle or be drawing attention to yourself as a special snowflake. More importantly, in the eyes of normie girls you'll be labeled a faggot and they'll not fuck you.

You can suck all the cock you want and still be straight, some fucking retards on the internet disagreeing on an anonymous forum doesn't make an iota of difference.

A trap with a bigger dick than mine? Haven't found many but specifically look for them, I'm a fucking size queen.

How does it feel knowing I get more pussy than you? Women love fucking faggots, you can't compete...