Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for...

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krsD5yjSMNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man this guy is such a beta

Someone explain what this guy has done to someone who has no clue about basketball? Is it like Figo joining Real Madrid?

The warriors entire team minus iggy

2nd best player in the league was hugely ahead in the semifinals and choked 3 straight games. Then proceeds to join that team in free agency a month later

I would love to see the whole Warriors team get in a horrible plane crash.

This would be like Ronaldo going to Barcelona after losing to them in Champions League finals.

FRACTURED ASS

>how i know you're underage, the thread

Stay mad faggots

How did you get a pic of him with a warrior jersey? He just signed a few hours ago. He's not even played a game with them yet, let alone practiced.

/thread

So fucking underage

t. Someone with the emotional stability of a 9 year old

(you)

Hey guys! I found a video of OP

youtu.be/krsD5yjSMNQ

kek

Pretty much, yes.

Did she fall onto a makeup factory?

It's more like Van Persie going to United, tbf

Nothing like that at all. OKC and GSW aren't rivals.

It would be like Ronaldo joining Bayern.

Not really. It's a top 5 player going from the 3rd best team in the world to the 2nd best team in the world. Ajax really doesn't compare to OKC.
Sure there's no real rivalry but they literally just lost to them and are the 2 best teams in the conference, I think it compares.

Van Persie left Arsenal to go to United, not Ajax. He was a top player that felt that he was in a team that could never win anything.

Figo left Barcelona because he felt that he was underpaid

the thing is OKC had a much bigger chance of winning a ring than Arsenal had of winning UCL or even BPL

>Van Persie left Arsenal to go to United, not Ajax. He was a top player that felt that he was in a team that could never win anything.
Oh, my bad, I haven't followed a lot of post-2006 football.

>Figo left Barcelona because he felt that he was underpaid
Sure but he still left to a direct competitor. I guess Van Persie works although I never bought into the idea that he was world class.

No, it's like Ronaldo going to Barcelona, except even worse because basketball only has 5 people on the court.

What a fag. Was one game away from beating that team and now goes and joins them?

But that wouldn't be horrible user, it would be glorious.

Sure, but Figo to Real is uncomparable with anything, really. It would be like if Kobe left the Lakers for the Kings in 02

I was trying to compare it to something that actually happened. Figo going to Real was a pretty big deal, Bradley.

are you cavs fans already SHOOKED. lol the season hasn't even started yet

he doesn't get these injuries...
he causes them on others

But I totally agree with you
even tough we'll never see him lose

Prove it bitch

GOAT, everyone else in MMGAY is a faggot

So Warriors now have basically 3 of the top 5 players currently in the league?

4 if you consider draymond a top 5 player

>Figo left Barcelona because he felt that he was underpaid

Well this faggot choked a series against GS and then decided to join them. About as much of a cuck as you can get.

Does that mean Lebron's meme is definitely dead now?

Healthy Anthony Davis is a top 5 player imo. Kawhi Leonard is borderline too, but people don't hype him up because it is his defense that is the shining star of his game.

yes

Not sure about top 5, but definitely top 10. This fucking sucks. But it could increase the Timberwolves chances at making playoffs though.

Kek, memoirs lost their team chemistry, I'd be surprised if they even make the playoffs next year

>mfw this is all karma for stealing the Sonics

you're so mad lmao

>draymond
>top player
lolololol

Best analogy I think is this is like Perseus cutting off medusa's to kill the kraken

He is a confirmed choker and Curry disappears when it matters (both finals) so have fun. Apemond will probably chimp out at least once and get suspended too.

Russell Westbrook should join the Spurs.

t. has only watched the 2016 nba playoffs

He should join Harden in Houston along with Boogie and try to avenge KD for leaving.

Curry sucked last year too