Well Sup Forums...

Well Sup Forums, it's my brother's birthday and my mom just came home crying and saying that she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

We're fucking distraught. I don't know why I'm posting it here, since I know you'll all just go "haha faggot" or something.

Can we have a feels thread or just a talk and advice thread? Talk to me, anons.

I'm sorry to hear that OP. We all loved your mom's tits deeply.

Thanks, man. Have a sand dogger.

haha faggot, tell her to kill herself

Forgot the file. Fuck, I'm an idiot.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, and your family

As much as I hate summerfags, they're pretty good moralfags. Thanks, guys.

If you're not a liar, then that sucks OP. The good thing to keep in mind that 80% + of people diagnosed with breast cancer survive these days.
At least you have your mom, brother and yourself all in the same place so you can help one another. Some of us can't have even that.

Tits or GTFO

Thanks, man. Counting my blessings.

Whatever thoes fags say, I love you Sup Forumsro.
Stay strong.

Thanks, here's a parrot.

Thanks.
Is that you parrot?

My coworkers once accused me of being a virgin...I told them I wasn't. They asked me what time felt like...I replied a bag of sand...they laughed and accused me of lying. My ex girlfriend had breast cancer...I cried until the end of my shift. Never again, God head. Sorry for your loss.

*TITS...not time.

Chill, we all know what you meant.
I'm sorry for your loss.
How are you today?

Is your father in the picture?

Do you know that feeling when you want to talk to someone, but wants to hear what you say?

since its your birthday, i'll post sad birthday pictures.. i love them, made me feel happy when i was all alone on my birthday this year

so yeah, happy birthday OP

How old is she and what stage is the cancer?

If it helps many women diagnosed with cancer survive it
She just has to keep fighting

I'm sorry user. My mother had colon cancer, but luckily they caught it early enough. I hope your mother is ok. Tell her to look on the bright side. She can get a nice new set of perky fake tits after a double mastectomy.

im out, sorry user, and im sorry about your mom for real..

You probably could have baited some puss if you put that shit on Facebook. Shallow cunts eat that shit right up. Really though why would you ever bring this to Sup Forums are you testing the limits of human sanity or something?

Just fuck off, will ya? This is a feels thead, faggot. How new are you?

This one hits home the worst, homemade cake lawn chair at the table. This family was probably broke af

Checked

I usually just lurk. This time I'm posting to say that I'm sorry, I wish you all the best.

take care user.

I just miss her.

What is she doing right now? Probably NOT thinking about me.

good ol dad not gettin up to say happy b day to his misgendered he/she

amen.

I will prey for you.

OP, i'm not making fun of you, i just happend to love sad birthday pictures.. found this one just now!

Why do you love sad birthday pictures?

I really don't know..

I find them really sad and maybe is that i'm really lonely. I was alone on my birthday and guess I feel sympathy with the people that have a bad birthday..

inverse dubdubs
god has blessed this thread

Give us some information. What tissue done goofed? Is it in the lymph nodes? How long has it been there? How big is it?

How long have you been lonely on your birthday? and why?

I moved to another town to study 2 years ago and thus wasn't home on my birthday. Never made any friends to invite. Last year i flew home so i wouldn't be alone but this year, i didn't.

So, how is life going for you? Why don't you keep in contact with the people in you hometown?

tell your mom that you love her while you've the chance

>boones farm fuzzy navel
NEVER AGAIN

I live 16h away from home (with car), so only get home during summer/winter. i meet up with some old friends once home, but we really don't have much in common

My mother is the only close connection i've except my brother i talk occasionally while playing games..

life is life, i don't know what to feel most at the time, often find myself looking for things to be sad about, reason why i love feels thread and sad music