12/31 is coming

12/31 is coming...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073336/Cologne-hit-fresh-scandal-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-attacks-City-hired-refugees-security-guards-drinking-disappeared.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-after-seven-young-refugees-9523175
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.60dc8ab1b4a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think it will happen again?

Probably not, people will be more vigilant this time round. There should also be a heavier police presence.

I want some happenings.

Same but the only thing we'll likely see is some rape here and there, nothing massive

Yes...
Cologne hired refugees as security gurd for new year.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073336/Cologne-hit-fresh-scandal-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-attacks-City-hired-refugees-security-guards-drinking-disappeared.htm

They talk like that after WW1

B.A.K.A 31.12.16

uwot

I remember they tried to censor it for first 2 or three days of 2016 lol

Refugees are bored of raping, now they just want to set homeless people on fire

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-after-seven-young-refugees-9523175

2016/12/31 must be standard.

It will be just as violent as any other New Years Eve celebration in Germany. I remember how shooting fireworks on people was considered part of the attacks by foreign media, even though this is common everywhere here. Neighbors shoot at each other in villages, city quarters shoot against each other in large groups, townspeople may even meet at their borders to shoot fireworks against hated neighboring towns.

>set fire on homeless body

what's next??
When EU stop take ton of refugees?

Mahbdullah...Just because it's considered normal in the turkghettos of Hamburg and Berlin it doesn't make it common practice

>It will be just as violent as any other New Years Eve celebration in Germany.

You mean new years eve's rape crime are normal thing in Germany?

Doitsu izu savage pureisu

Not the rape crime part, but the general violence and destruction part.

You didn't read my comment. It's common among young people from the countryside where no foreigners live.
In my hometown, we went all to the hated, incestuous neighboring town late at night and started a large with trash and tried to steal most of the unsecured garden stuff. They stopped us eventually by firing rockets, roman candles and those batteries at us.

>Damagecontrol already.

>but the general violence and destruction part.

okay.
But 1,200 women got sexual harassed by 2,000 men is tooooooo much.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.60dc8ab1b4a0

I wasn't talking about that, was I? Why can't you just read the comment?

>THIS FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL

Rape/Sexual crime is fucking main problem in that day.

You Germans deserved fucking assrape.

>"149 of the 153 suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; 103 of the 153 suspects were from Morocco or Algeria."

Maghrebis are a plague, a disgrace, a shame on humanity. They're worse than arabs (from Arabia).

>people will be more vigilant this time round
maybe the police, not the normie girls who will get absolutely hammered and wander through the street alone at night

I will just say that different demographics may have different reasons or motives for immigrating in general. Probably a lot of Maghrebi immigrants who went to Europe already had alcohol and sex in their minds (there was actually some Moroccan on a reddit post who said he wanted to go to sweden because he liked blonde girls, I wouldn't be surprised if that type of thinking is common among a lot of them). But if you want a genuine and correct impression of average maghreb people you should visit maghreb irl.

Did any of them ever mention why did they did it?

>do*

I want to be held down and groped by hijabis this new years

They didn't say, they're just scum.

Me and the gf

>tfw actively hoping for terror attacks in germany and france
not even being edgy

STOP pushing the "Muslims and refugees are the problem" shit!!!
Muslims are NOT the problem, refugees are NOT the problem.

This country is so divided and flooded by right wing idiots BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP SPREADING HATE. If we all had a little less bias towards the people in need in this country, we could live so much better together. EVERYTIME some poor refugee or muslim commits a crime, EVERY FUCKING pegida moron keeps yelling racist things. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I'm SO sick of this shit

>t.tanned german

Nah, it's your turn to get wrecked.

>1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups
wtf how does this happen? On another note, I'm probably gonna get smashed at whoever invites me to their house first on new years, what are you lads up to for it?

It's just weird why would they just attempt burning someone they never met for absolutely no reason. Maybe they were drunk?

I get drunk most weekends, not once have I decided to burn a homeless person desu

zitto

shut up ruskie

Yeah but for example in some places like Russia homicide is so high specifically because of drinking themselves half retarded. Alcohol does make people violent.

Probably nothing will happen.
Next year there will be elections in NRW (the federal state where cologne is located and it's an important one too) and of course general elections.
Both, the federal gov. neither our countries general government will risk anything that could boost the AfD.

>Alcohol does make people violent.
no, it makes inherently violent people act violently