I need some trash cult action show to watch

I need some trash cult action show to watch.

Xena, Stargate SG1, Firefly or something else. I like horror and sci-fi but swords and sandals fantasy shit has a place in my heart too. I need some guidance Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0115323/
youtube.com/watch?v=amWCBgCBEXY
youtube.com/watch?v=1TqwBlTQfTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dollhouse, Dark Angel, Babylon 5, Ghost Whisperer are other shows I've been looking at.

Seen it and loved it. I'm a big Evil Dead fan.

There's nothing trash about Xena faggot

Anyway watch Farscape

Legend of the Seeker

Angel

This, but its not trash, its kino.

OP said "trash" but I think he means "campy"

I didn't mean trash like bad, just those shows you sit down and go through half a season while chugging beer like it's nothing.
and Farscape is great.

yeah, I guess campy is the word I was looking for.

watch pic related, it's like Herc/Xena except set in the Wild West

hercules, jack of all trades, cleopatra 2525

Buffy and Angel if you haven't already?

fucking TEKWAR, robocop the series.

earth: final conflict
Seaquest: dsv
space: above and beyond

Martial Law

oh fuck yea nash bridges and walker texas ranger

Relic Hunter
Sliders
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
She Spies

thanks Sup Forums. made a document and saved everything.
Relic Hunters used to be my shit. Tia Carrere was real pretty.

While not as campy as you'd want, and heavy on the sci-fi, I guess you could enjoy it.

sons of anarchy

B5 is campy, just not intentionally so.

This show never really formed a cult but it's the genre you're looking for.

I'd be down for a new Swamp Thing series.

Stay away from Dollhouse and Ghost Whisperer. Total shit. Though Alan Tudyk was good in Dollhouse but he's always good.

this looks awesome, how much T&A is in it?

What's that one on Starz? Strike Back or Strike Force? Heard that's pretty good for an action series.

>Stay away from Dollhouse
I agree but you're definitely going to have hurt someone's feelings by saying so.

BeastMaster

I would occasionally catch an episode here or there so I had no idea what the fuck was going on

Around Xena/Hercules level, it's very much in that vein.

Highlander

Strike Back, and it's great if you're into shows that are high-octane with minimal focus on character/story

Special Unit 2

The Strain is pretty dumb but also very fun, especially if you like Del Toro.

The problem with Beastmaster and other shows that tried to horn in on the Herc/Xena craze is that they missed what made those two shows special, the humor and colorful characters.

Most of them are still decent enough if you're bored though, just stay away from Adventures of Sinbad that series is complete shit

The Lost World

HERE WE ARE BORN TO BE KINGS

Have you seen the Robin Hood series? Can't remember the name, but it's in the same vein as Xena/Herc.

This one senpai.

Farscape.

Also it's not an action show but watch Profit (1996), it's amazing. imdb.com/title/tt0115323/

"Jim Profit works for a multinational company, and isn't above using any means necessary to get ahead, and that includes bribery, blackmail, intimidation, extortion, and even murder."

Episode 1: youtube.com/watch?v=amWCBgCBEXY

god I fucking hate that show. A great premise but ruined by an over-reliance on formula. Every episode is literally the same

He has a nice loft though.

Profit is one of the most underappreciated shows of all time, and paved the way for shit like The Sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad, etc.

>Farscape
You definitely can't go wrong with the greatest TV series ever made

Dark Matter is okay, it definitely improves as it goes. If you like Firefly you'll find things to like in it too. I really enjoyed it half way through the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TqwBlTQfTg

Strike Back isn't camp but damn if it isn't glorious

>ever actor that shot a gun had to get weapons trained
>was usually half a dozen heavily experienced ex military and such from all over on set for everything to make sure shit was realistic as possible
>both the main actors did most of their stunts
>makes /k/ moist

Into the badlands
Sliders

Jack Of All Trades is insane.
I don't even know how to catalogize it.

Xfiles too but its nothing like xena in terms of plot,funny since lucy lawless was almost cast as scully.

is the adventures of brisco county jr worth a watch?

It's pretty good, yes. Not bad-good, just regular good.

I liked it up to a point but I really don't like the actor playing Pablo. His look is fine but his acting was completely off and it destroyed the scenes he was in.