Would you raise another man's kids? (if the pu$$y was dank enough?)

Would you raise another man's kids? (if the pu$$y was dank enough?)

Colombian bitches are crazy. But they are pretty good in bed. Still no though. There are plenty of other women out there.

from a prior relationship? or did she cheat?

If she cheated i would do whatever i could to make sure she lived on the street.

If it was a prior relationship and it was like 1 kid and i cared about her, why not.

only if i can fuck the kids too

>Would you raise another man's kids? (if the pu$$y was dank enough?)

The pussy would be wrecked. And no, I don't care how attractive she is - I'm not a cuck.

OP here: The girl in the pic doesn't really have kids. Those are her relatives.

yeah at least until she hits puberty

>would you be a stepfather
Youre a child.
Mad at your new daddy.
Lmao

No, I would make her drown her kids and then date her.

Holy shit the autists on this fucking site don't even know the meaning of the word cuck. Fucking a woman after she's had a previous relationship does not mean you like watching her fuck another guy.

I'd do it , even the pussy isn't dank enough.

>no
At that point you are nothing to her but a meal ticket for her kid after she whored around with chads and niggers. If you do you are the ultimate cuck

If she's hot enough, its one kid and the kid is less than 3 years old then sure.if the kid is older then no. Too much drama.

If the kids are like me, 100% white, i don't have any problem with it. Half-anything, never. They must be like me and the mother, not a fucking chaotic salad

Cheaper and less painful to rip off your balls yourself. And yeah, more sexy-tome too.

You know children don't reamain the same age forever right?

I would, absolutely. I dated an older woman and she had a teenage kid, and I had a blast with that kid, fishing, hunting, etc.
My step-mother and I are incredibly close, so the relationship can be very fulfilling.
Yes.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

Seriously do you excpet people to not be retarted on Sup Forums?

This

>100% like you
>not your kid
Wewlad

only correct answer

You do realize he is implying that a child will adapt to him at an earlier age? If the child is older it will be less warm and friendly to him.

Yes, if she had a cute daughter. Raise the daughter up to be the perfect woman, then dump the mother when she gets too old.

>be retarted
case in point

>just fuck em both man

*busts nut*

Esperanza Gomez

/thread

Why isn't the one one the right wearing pink bottoms?
Holy fucking shit I'm getting triggered.

Never. There's no such thing as pussy that good. You'll always get fed up with the bitch attached to it.

Shit nigga, if that pussay wuz hella dank I'd even raise my own kids, yo.

No pussy is dank enough to be a beta cuck .

* Assuming she's not a billionaire

bothered me too tbh

Kek, I proved my own point didn't I?

nah poison the kids or some shit and keep the dnak pu$$y

shieeet Jerome! where ya ass been nigga?

A winner is you.

winrar

I could never raise another mans kids! Just the thought of raising kids that aren't genetically related to me is disgusting, i could only raise kids of my superior genetics

Fuck no. Like the new Alpha lion of the pride. You kill the cubs off and plant your on seed.

We rollin up with them 25th street niggaz, son

We hella gangsts

which pussy?

Only if that girl signs a prenup. There's been cases in Canada, where step fathers have been put on the hook for child support.

We want prenup, we want prenup yeah!!!

Comments like this are why I come here. Thank you user. As they say, top kek.

OP here: What if the kids were half jewish (from their dad)

profact; autistic genes are not superior genes

jewishness is passed on the mothers side, numbnuts

Yep my current Hispanic wife had twins with an Asian guy so I have 2 beautiful Hispanic/Asian daughters. I met them when they were 1 so they consider me their father. Asian dude is a engineer wife gets child support payments which she uses to fuel our family vacations. We also have a son and daughter together are a very happy family. Pussy is also amazing she is kinky as fuck and the Asian it was pretty vanilla once a week fuck type of thing is why they broke up.

Autism leads to true enlightenment and innovation, normie genes lead to conformity and hedonism

nice user. U gotta pic?

It depends. My base answer is no, but if:

A) I get along with the kids, their father has no involvement and the kids accept me as a father figure,

B) She makes more money than I do and with job security,

C) She is considerably younger (if I was 40 and she was 20, for instance) and an 8-10/10, meaning she will be attractive until I'm too old to pop a boner,

D) She's really, amazingly fucking intelligent and interesting and I can't see myself finding someone that is a better match for me than her,

or a combination of the four, I would consider it. It is all situational.

Sure but id pretty much neglect and abuse the kids as much as i can and kick them out once theyre 18

That's the spirit

Well, maybe. If the mother aged well, I'd keep her. But if she had 2 daughters then what's the point of keeping her?

This. Newfags hearing the term "dank memes" not knowing it's a negative thing, then autistically using it incorrectly. Pure cancer.