It's an England gets a free pass episode

>it's an England gets a free pass episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(UEFA)
youtube.com/watch?v=oMbCxl4hnzA
uk.businessinsider.com/new-july-fifa-rankings-2015-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 wins in 10 matches
>ITS COMING HOME JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING
>countless "who can stop us" threads
>knocked out with 2 points

They would rather not play Scotland I imagine. Heavy favourites of course, but the game will come with more pressure.

We need the help tbhonest.

>Group A

Vast majority of UEFA is shit jesus christ. Thats so fucking top heavy

u wot, your group is a joke, worse than group D
why in hell are Spain and Italy together?

both will go to Russia anyway

>Dat group D and E
fucking FIFA and theyr raterded seedings and rankings

Any of the Groups C , D and I would be a free pass for someone with the roster of England. They cant choke in those groups.

Group H would be pretty bareable for them as well but im pretty sure Greece and BiH Could make them choke if Iceland , Russia and Slovakia did, (and Wales A L M O S T)

FIFA rankings
we were behind Romania when this were made ffs

any team besides the microstates could fight for a spot in CONCACAF tho

>It's an Israel is in Europe episode

You say that like they didnt just memed on by dentists

The whole "part time dentist" thing is a lie dude. they all play in competitive football clubs and shiet.
Having a digree in dentistry and being a dentist over football coach are 2 totally different things.

is that so? they use cocacola rankings for the seedings?
wtf

At least they have 0chances to qalify

>Netherlands at genuine risk of not qualifying for the second tournament in a row
>English media at genuine risk of confusing Slovenia and Slovakia repeatedly for the next two years

I can see England failing to qualify as well, those two are decent plus Scotland are always a wildcard

Yes they do, and those rankings have to do with your recent W/D/L . Romania had an easy group and got boosted by refball before the euro 2016 tournament.
aka good cola points.

Inshallah.

I would like to see Iceland on WC tbqh

while france didn't play the qualifiers so they aren't first seed aswell
more so, they also count friendlies in the ranking, right?

Go get your own flag you disgusting scot

yes. you should have won against eder and his friends

The difficulty is somewhere else. Only those who top their groups get a direct qualification to the WC. That means you just can't have a bad result, as there's no safety net.

Just to give you an example, Spain was in the same group as France in the 2014 qualifiers. They had one bad result (a draw at home against Finland), and that was enough to put them in great danger. They had to win in France to top the group, and as a result, that was France that was put in danger by finishing 2nd (despite good results overall in the group), and had to go through an elimination round against the 2nd ranked of another group (Ukraine).

CONMEBOL group may have more high level teams, and the sole presence of Argentina and Brazil reduces the number of qualifying berths (as those 2 will always eventually qualify), but having several bad results is nowhere near as lethal as in UEFA groups. Typically, Uruguay had several aweful results against teams they shouldn't have lost at the beginning of the qualifiers, yet they still got to the WC as they also had many opportunities to redeem themselves.

Both zones have different hurdles to overcome.

>It's an Iceland causes upset episode

>Its a Poland was somehow cheated in Pot 3, yet gets a draw as if they were in Pot 1 draw episode

We lucked out so hard, like how is the fuck were we pot 3. We should be Pot 1 after this euro.

Do you still not get the joke?

it's a meme

Wait what.

All the groups are cack anyway.

>it's a Denmark, yet again, fails to qualify episode

If we have to play games it's not a free pass m80s

>We

MUH HERITAGE

See Gibraltar's admission to FIFA and Kosovo's admission to both UEFA and FIFA came too late.

Kosovo would probably get a few points, regardless of which Swiss/Albanian types "defect" to them.

I have a Polish Birth certificate mate

Fucking Spain again

>Group A and G
What were they thinking?

>tfw when Iceland v England on playoff

>it's a Denmark loses 0 - 4 to Armenia episode

>Netherlands
>PorTSUUUgal
>Germany
>Wales...?
>Denmark
>Englel
>Spain
>Lelgium
>The Meme Team themselves

>France, Hungary, Czech Rep, Austria, Poland, Italy, Greece, Croatia into playoffs

Calling it now Sup Forums

France was hosting which means instant seed.
Friendlies count as well but not as much as official matches. Thats why they played friendlies every time the rest european teams had a NT break, not only to keep the team in form.

For how long are these stupid rankings going to keep rewarding Belgium for no reason?

Why Group A and Group I have only one canon fodder while the others group have 2 or 3, and even 4 for Group F?

>Belarus and Bulgaria aren't cannon fodder

Dumb frog

This whole group making for fifa has happened like 4-5 months ago brah, not now.

Its just that those retards of 4 chan gave it attention now that their shittey teams have been kicked ouf of the yuroz

>Group A
Netherlands - mediocre
France - good
Sweden - mediocre with Zlatan, shit without him
Bulgaria - mediocre
Belarus - mediocre
Luxembourg - shit

>Group B
Portugal - decent
Switzerland - decent
Hungary - decent
Faroe Islands - mediocre
Latvia - mediocre
Andorra - shit

>Group C
Germany - good
Czech Republic - decent
Northern Ireland - decent
Norway - mediocre
Azerbaijan - shit
San Marino - shit

>Group D
Wales - decent
Austria - decent
Serbia - mediocre
Ireland - decent
Moldova - mediocre
Georgia - mediocre

>Group E
Romania - decent
Denmark - mediocre
Poland - decent
Montenegro - mediocre
Armenia - shit
Kazakhstan - shit

>Group F
England - decent
Slovakia - decent
Scotland - mediocre
Slovenia - mediocre
Lithuania - mediocre
Malta - shit

>Group G
Spain - good
Italy - good
Albania - decent
Israel - mediocre
Macedonia - shit
Liechtenstein - shit

>Group H
Belgium - decent
Bosnia - decent
Greece - decent when trying, shit otherwise
Estonia - shit
Cyprus - mediocre

>Group I
Croatia - decent
Iceland - decent
Finland - mediocre
Ukraine - decent
Turkey - decent

>Group G and F
>not cannofodder for two stronger teams

Ok

we were "virtually" in the same group as Serbia, Portugal, Albania, Denmark, etc
we even "virtually" finished first of our group, of course it was only friendlies.

nice blog faggot

>Group A
>Group G
Dammit the eternal kraut and the eternal anglo strike again. Not that the germans need any favors, but is right+attacking peaceful icelandic families with empty beer bottles shouting dindunuffin Putinbotslmaomate

Wait, aren't Gibraltar and Kosovo UEFA members?

Bulgaria cucked France out of the world cup in 1993.
I don't consider them canon fodder.
Belarus, its like Ukraine or Russia, never easy to play there.

they are in the groups.

see here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(UEFA)

your rating is rather wtf.
where good you mean top
where decent you mean good
mediocre = shittey

also too much biased opinions only comming from the matches u saw las tmonth (hungary decent, nire decent, austria decent, rly niga?)

they made the seeding before the Euro, how retarded is that?
Fucking Romania is better seeded that us

Oh I know. But back then we still were supposed to be pot 2, but we played a friendly 3 days before the draw, and no matter what the result win lose or draw, our rating would drop for some reason enough to put us in pot 3. People were petitioning our FA to cancel the friendly. We got lucky though with the draw.

Thanks mate

>Romania is a top seed
>complaining about favours

Gyppo strikes again

Didn't read lol

Another day at the "Totally bad France team with its main defense core missing they are in the semifinals, Giroud sux , Griezzmann overrated, REMEMBER UKRAINE-FRNZ 2-0 ????" series

youtube.com/watch?v=oMbCxl4hnzA

FIFA's ranking system is absolutely retarded:

uk.businessinsider.com/new-july-fifa-rankings-2015-7

Using averages means you can actually lose ranking points by being drawn against and beating the likes of Liechtenstein.

I would be interested in seeing how teams like Gibraltar and San Marino would do against international opposition though, they will never gain any points in UEFA but could probably beat half of the OFC. The new UEFA Nations League will actually be quite fun in that regard, seeing the minnows playing each other semi-regularly and actually getting some results.

Isreal is in UEFA because nobody wanted them. The refugees of football ^^

Hard to be mediocre after qualifying to the Euro. Also, Austria was put in a pretty solid group in the end, Northern Ireland and Hungary definitely exceeded expectations by even making it to the Ro16.
>inb4 it's easy
Tell that to the 8 shitters who messed it up.

Scotland beat England in 1924, a very stern test awaits based on that

Malta will be angry we took them out of the EU, a fierce battle awaits

Lithuania is just like Poland, it will be tough

Slovenia? Basically Slovakia

England have the hardest group

24 teams
16 progress.
Not exactly an achievement when you scored 1 goal.
Austria showed that they dont have it in them, by failing to qualify from the easiest group. Hungary is the only one who exceeded expectations by not losing any of its games.

Since France is almost guaranteed to make that group, will Sweden get cucked by the Netherlands, Belarus or Bulgaria this year?

No way we qualify, with Poland in stronk mode. Should be at the bottom tbqh a draw with rich albania and loosing to actual Albania reeee

>Slovenia? Basically Slovakia
>Austria? Basically Australia

Fuq off americano

Maybe we meet at play offs again :DDDD

>Ukraine France 2-0
>France Ukraine 3-0

of course I remember bro

>Easiest group
England, Wales, Slovakia, Russia

Hungary > Slovakia
Iceland > England
Portugal > Wales
Austria > Russia

Kek.
You should not worry about Scotland, they have pink shirts and Fletcher.

>tfw were still going to choke somehow

I just want to watch my national team play football, fuck

Their manager DID do part time dentist work besides managing the team.

this, I hate my fucking team except the goalie and the defence , eufa in full mediashill mode in the right side of the bracket all the top tier teams to ensure maximum viewership is some evil shit.
you played well Gigi, my condolences

Hungary> Slovakia based on what my friend ? Based on fckign what ? You only saw 3 games of them and are like WOW HYPER TEAM ?
In Greece's worst qualifying campaign we managed to make one victory. We managed to score 4 goals , which we hadnt done for more than 6 years.
It was against Hungary. That team is not good.
We dominated them in 2 games in a row, while having no coaches and corruption ruining our NT.
Iceland > England based again on one match
Portugal > Wales agreed
Austria > Russia? are you even trying ?

did u just open your television and started watching european football this june ? coz it seems so.

>Portugal > Wales
nice try Alberto

Whats going on with serbia ? very good full roster , players of the best clubs , Man City, Chelsea, BVB. whats going on.

got serbian teams in europa league , aka not a completely useless championship. its underachieving.

We're basically Englel

Mate what are you on

>Hungary > Slovakia
Agreed, actually
>Iceland > England
Mate that's one game, I bet they couldn't do it again
>Portugal > Wales
They can't win in 90 minutes
>Austria > Russia
Depends on the day desu

>Hungary is the only one who exceeded expectations
>everyone expected Iceland to finish above Portugal
I mean, I KIND OF did, but I also make a point of having unrealistic expectations a lot of the time.

I hope Hungry and the mountainjews fix the game so we won't have to see Portugal snake its way into the fucking semis

France
Switzerland
Germany
Austria
Romania
England
Spain
Belgium
Croatia

Playoff winners: Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, and Italy

Implying It was Hungary finishing above Portugal , and not Portugal making it possible to finish below Hungary.

RRRRRLLY NIGA ?

GRIS WIN ITALY ON PENALTIS IZI

revenge for 2014

but seriously.. playing away in finland, ukraine, croatia, iceland, kosovo and turkey is shit for any of the teams involved

I started watching football at this EURO: the post
We're better than half those meme teams you call decent

>Faroe Islands above Latvia

Portugal > Wales?

Please, when Portulel choke Wednesday, hope you are here for me to laugh at.

Why do they always get gifted the best groups in these?

>Turkey
>4th seed
lmao, why don't they try to enter AFC whilst keeping their teams in the CL already. No way they'll see a world cup soon if things are kept this way.

>muh ad revenue

>he thinks he has a chance
Lmao. You lost to England

For group H and I, they were supposed to have Gibraltar and Kosovo but they're not proper FIFA members yet.

see

I don't know why they're not in the picture I posted. Someone should fix it for future reference

>group D

ez, russia here we come

Its not called chokeing ,when someone loses in the semifinals.

Ofc Portugal roster is far better and more valuable than wales roster , but as it seems its all about form. Teams with form have outplayed some good playerwise teams like England

>Group D
Has any qualifiers group ever been this even? Hell I can see Georgia going to the playoffs on that.

>this easy as fuck group for Poland
it's about fucking time to see them in the World Cup again, 2006 was so long ago.

>it's a rooney get free goals with a maltese opponent episode