I have been shooting hidden cam videos of girls for about 4 years now, and i have a new girl...

I have been shooting hidden cam videos of girls for about 4 years now, and i have a new girl. she is staying in my place while i house sit for someone. i have about 7 different cams, and i have really good shots of her from several of them. but my really well hidden cams are also the lowest quality and i havent gotten a high res image of her pussy. i have high anxiety when i leave a cam on and i have a really good job that i will lose if i get caught. is this good enough quality you think? should i not get greedy and take a big risk trying for a better shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/CamRom®-Camcorders-Function-Waterproof-SP1005A/dp/B0143YH2YA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467413541&sr=8-2&keywords=watch camera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one likes hidden cams huh?

Stfu

no.

yes

these are them

Need more samples to give a proper opinion.
>MOAR

thats the only pussy shot. ill post tits, but i dont have any clear pussy but that

here is same cam

4 years of hidden cams of girls and that's the only puss pic you got? I don't think better cameras will help you.

the only one from this weekend assbag. im not here presenting my greatest hits. im asking if i should be happy with this or risk getting caught to get better shot. its really nerve wracking to get these

i have 16 different girls on cam, mostly while they pee. but this girl i just cant get good pussy shots of.

They're good enough quality for being a creeper. Don't need to take more risks.

how much such watch cost?

you can get a decent watch cam for about 50$. this is the one used for these pics. it runs for about 45mins of video. with more light, it works really well. my bathroom is just too dark. amazon.com/CamRom®-Camcorders-Function-Waterproof-SP1005A/dp/B0143YH2YA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467413541&sr=8-2&keywords=watch camera

Do everyone a favor, including yourself, and stop. It's weird and stupid, you are so scared whenever you take the shots ans the reward is shit. Just stop.
And I am no white knight, if the images were good quality I'd be asking for more, but this? It's stupid.

>I'm no white knight
Kek

i dont mean better angles. i have better cams. this was in a different bathroom, different girl.

im just asking if its worth risking breaking out one of my more obvious cams that has higher resolution, or should i be happy i got these and move on

>axl smith

i also caught my ex girlfriand shooting heroin in the bathroom. in HD. so that was useful.

?????????

How do you think Ellen would feel of she found out about this? Maybe Sup Forums can raise some awareness for Ellen's with a side tattoo and house sat for a creep.

heh right. like id label the pic with her real name.

More hidden cam. Post up some hits.

ahh yes. this is one of my faves. im also into peeing, so this would be holy grail if i knew her

checked

Yeah

dis her?

i base my housing decisions based on if i can strategically place cams in the bathroom. is there room to put a low shelf in front of the toilet? is the sink in line of sight of the shower, is the outlet facing the toilet or shower?

dont 404 plz

Keep posting that blonde

Bump

Maybe