would you do her, does she pass the threshhold of hot to be screwed

nooo

why not?

shes quite hot mate , keep posting her

Okay but what if she's been fucked by a black guy
I need to know the consensus, it's important

man i what to bury my dick in that ass

If you're dick isn't small as shit, fuck her

if shes fucked by a black guy shes trash mate , any kind of girl that fucks a black guy its marked as trash mate

never never fuck animals

Also what if her personality is whiny when she's sexually frustrated

it isn't :^)
alright. just curious if you guys would. I have no idea honestly if she has. just wanted opinions

dude all woman's are whinny and insecure , special when they are young . if shes sexually frustrated spice thing up in the bedroom , buy some toys , fuck her in the ass

if they fuck black guys they are not worth the trouble , shes quite hot so shes probably had some fun around , are you fucking her ?

Then she has the AIDS.

show us more of her , any pussy/ass close up?

sexually frustrated as in you won't fuck her, because you want to tease her or something?

>implying I can fuck her
nah bro

the girl is hot as fuck. anyone pulling the race/animal card is fucking homosexual or a fat fucking virgin.

Sup Forums fucks anything that breaths and has a pulse.
Kek might not even need that

why not mate , even if shes hot you can have a chance with her , girls like attention and love felling hot , go around her and try your luck

Fact: African Americans have the highest rate of rapes, STI's and AIDS. So yea animals is a good discription.

i thought that was meme? do hot girls really get threesome'd by guys at parties and try lesbian stuff out? or just memes

no not me teasing her just in general she's just whiny idk

Sup Forums it's hilarious but Sup Forums had high standards nowadays. it needs to be a pretty hot girl or a trap or something

How did you get the pics?

yeah I feel the same. like if she did get railed by a black guy idc. It wouldn't change the fact that I would wanna do her but i wanted to know what other guys would do or think about that

3somes by guys ? maybe in the usa but its not normal. here in the uk they normally can have one night stands with guys they meet in the pubs and clubs .
they like to kiss and touch other girls and most of then have try a bit , normally when they drink a bit

long story short one of her close mates basically damaged my car. I can't drive it atm so as well as paying for the damages she said she can send me pictures of her since they send each other these pics to approve to send to guys

>thinking memes are valid in real life

How old are you mate?

I can give her attention, but I feel like the I'd just get giggles and "user you're funny" but she wouldn't flirt with me, worried about being awkward too

Be sure to be around when she's drunk and that your dick is ready.

Or improve your look and self confidence, you sound as whiny as you claim she is. That's not how you get pussy

lel above 20 :^)
what memes? the bbc shitposting? i don't care about that

she's more of a city girl, doesn't hang out much in pubs, she said she would never drink beer. snobby girl, it's annoying but her parents are really posh and so is she

>i don't care about that
>i wanted to know what other guys would do or think about that
Make up your mind user.

Lol fair enough. my posts do sound whiny.
I honestly don't think I will fuck her, obviously I would if I could, just wondering about yall

well if shes sending you nudes mate that halfway the game , say that you want to meet her and take some photos of her yourself , if shes posh give her champagne and make her model for you , they love to think they are models, get her a bit drunk and try your luck, be direct and not afraid

mate thinking like that you never will , shes sending you nudes , you just need to arrange a situation . is she with the guy that damaged your car ?if she is try to sugest that if he lets you fool around a bit with her you would be inclined to be more generous

The modeling plan isn't half bad. don't know If i'd act upon it though..

i don't know if she's single or not really. I don't think she's officially with anyone, but she's obviously taking these sorts of pictures so

mate its up to you , i would defenetly ask her over say that you would like to take some pictures of her in lingerie and do a sexy modeling session , get her a fancy drink , halfway say to her if she wants to spicy thing up and get her to strip a bit for you , this should get her wet , obviously have one camera for the photos and one allays recording a vid

post more of her anyway , any pic with her face?

I'll buy some champagne. just incase she wants to ever have a drink... may not do the photoshoot thing because akws could ensue

I do have her face if you guys want to see her

sure mate and i would be interested in future develops , want to share dump her pictures here ?

when alcohol is involved .. things happen.

mate they thing is you are treating her like a person , if you want to fuck her you do not need to worrier if shes wants a drink , you need to make a situation where she wants your cock , tease her , make sure its sexual , make sure she knows you what to fuck her not date her

this just comes across as a dirty disgusting slut.

its like "would you have sex with a diseased smelly ugly skank?" its like "uh, no"

i mean what else can i say. you exude the snese of used up diseased whore. yeah you can get some desperate guys, but otherwise you're fucking disgusting.

yeah i'm cool with that, was posting her in the first place wondering if you guys would do her or nah

considering her personality I could never see her getting screwed by two guys at a time, but I guess that's why its so likely to have happened

thanks for making us all sick over your diseased stinkhole.

dude i'm not a girl LOL i'm not pretending to be some femanon what??

as long as shes clean why not , i have done worst and sober lol. so are you posting her face ? i want to cum allover her face

No! Knees too sharp!

well whatever it is that girl is nasty. some nasty diseased skank showing off her pussy in publicly available photos? keep away its probably rotten. why else would she need to do that?

fucking nasty. maybe the western world hasn't caught up, but have you heard that you collect the karma of every person the person you have sex with has had sex with?

i'd say "keep away" from this diseased whore who posts her ROTTEN pussy online. fucking vulgar.

mate its simple, if you just want to fuck her just make sure she was not fucked by a black guys. if you want to date her make sure shes not a slut , sluts are good fun and normaly good in bed but they make bad girlfriends

in other words: respect yourself and your body. obviously she doesn't do that(if she did, why would she post vulgar photos online?) so that should be an indicator for you to KEEP AWAY!!!!

I mean she's not posting them online - I am,
i'm confused as fuck as to why you're so mad

this is Sup Forums mate if you do not like a perfectly fine girl you can always go back to the traps threads mate

Oh right face
Here you go

mate this is Sup Forums there are always some idiots in here that will say anything just to annoy some one , best thing is to ignore then and keep going

indeed she got a posh face , looks a bit stuck up . i bet she has the best sex face , they more stuckup and high and might they pretend to be the more they are inner sluts

any more , specialty if shes posing nude, they tend to change there face straight away when they want some cock

10/10 bitch face. The fact she's posh and british just makes it even better. Would smash

mate i am interested to see if you can actuality fuck this bitch , got a email or kik ?

I've jerked off so hard to the thought of her being a turbo masochistic bitch in bed because she's so posh in eveything she does.

you would have to be gay to pass down the chick on this image.

fucking bullshit.

go down to sout africa.

mate they normally are , all girls are sluts you just need to break then

post more of her mate

usually uses the phone to cover her faces when she's posing but I can take a look

do you have a mega of her or something simillar?

Dude bitch face is like a huge fetish for me.
Do you have it to? Though it was a niche fetish. I love resting bitch face chicks that are hot. no smiling is alright with me.

If you wanna leave your kik, i'll add you. I'll be on later. That being said you don't even know where she's located at yet lol

>Would you a posh British closet slut?

Would you ----- a posh British slut?

Hrm. place your bets, what is the missing word?

my suggestion: Defenestrate.

I love girls who have that resting bitch face. If she's got money it makes it even better. I can't decide if I'd rather her talk down to me while getting fucked, or if it'd be more fun to dominate her and make her go full submissive. Maybe both.

Some people on Sup Forums just have really high standards, so I wanted those opinions. even if they are sometimes meme opinions

I would love it, but I can't buy into that. i don't know for her case though.

A folder, not a mega

you said British , so i assume uk ,i am from wales myself , but regardless of here she is i can enjoy her pics right ?kik ginas872

what to upload then to mega or some other server?

man she got a nice body , did you manage to get any vids ?

whats her name?just the first

Yeah, that's a far bit away

honestly lazyness.

I have heard she send like a 30 sec snap or video of her giving a blowjob but I don't have it to share with you. I wish

you still there op?

well that depends , where you looking to have some fun with her and want company ?

Umm I don't know if I should
It starts with M though.

Still here,

its up to you mate , i like to collect the pics and her name helps me organize the folders lol

why not ask her for a vid? you would be surprise what she migth say ,worst case she says no

so where are you guys actually are ? i live like half a hour from Bristol on the welsh side

Yeah man I think I'll keep the name a secret, her name is easily memorable so ehh

her friend intimidates me lul. rather not bite off more

Any lurkers here? asking to stop posting her

isnt he in debt with you ? you can always offer him a better deal if he can get you to fuck her

stop posting her ? no keep going , more of her

My girl is posh (wealthy, best uni, etc.) and honestly there's nothing she loves more than being submissive. There's also nothing better than hearing her talk like a little slut with that beautiful, clipped English accent.

If you stop being a pussy, you can nail her and have some good sex until she moves on to somebody more in line with her socioeconomic status.

Where in the UK are you?

this

Central London, like deep in the city

no way dude lol, that won't happen plus Im getting my money too this was just a bonus for me not to make a big deal about it

London , been there a few times , to busy for me , actually fuck a couple i meet in here , heck good time

if she was up for this shes open to some fun , this guy gets it mate , its probably the best thing for you to do

So her boyfriend hit your car and in return for you not going through your insurance companies he's sending you pics of his girlfriend? If so, you have zero chance to fuck and should just be grateful for what you're getting.

lmao that does sound good. At least with your mindset I wont kid myself into believing she'd stay with me once she find a big dick british chad
sex would be more than a dream.
I actually know her back from school. I first saw her when she was part of a classical dance programme. she had no grace, couldn't dance, but she looked fucking thicc & fine in yoga pants. all the guys would always make it an event to check her out in yoga pants. I think she's part of some classical dance thing in uni right now too

I don't know if she's dating someone or not. no idea if she's single or not.

I don't actually have the full image, just got this cropped bullshit

So is this true? I'm this guy and would love to help a Sup Forumsro out but need the details first.