We need to destroy this thing. How could we go about doing that?

We need to destroy this thing. How could we go about doing that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
foxnews.com/world/2014/07/10/isis-destroys-shrines-and-mosques-sets-sights-on-mecca.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/emo-dad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
duckduckgo.com/?q=inside the ka'aba&t=canonical&ia=videos&iai=I-MimunZijM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

atomics

Uh, you don't

/thread

Let's make it better, I'm a Muslim convert. Southern American, at that, with a black girlfriend. Not even trolling.

just do ut

So what is this thing exactly?
Is it supposed to be where Mohamed was laid to rest?

It's supposedly the spot where Mohammad spoke to Allah directly

No faggot

Wow. And people just took his word for ti

And why exactly do you want it destroyed?

Seriously, what good do you think this would do?

All it will do is piss off a billion people just looking for an excuse to go apeshit, and they'd find some other magic rock to worship by the next day.

are u sure? need some proof guys, wanna know

Nah nigger,

One- Terrorism to a terrorist dogma won't end terrorism, it only ignites more

Two- they will rebuild it like they did in the past

>supposedly

ISIS wants to destroy the Kaaba dumbass, you're actually being pro-ISIS.

That thing has been destroyed like 2 or 3 times throughout history. Every time it's been sacked Islam grows larger. You don't destroy the icon, you destroy the people.

>

You can't kill an ideology. Destroying that building would only give them more power.

Why do you think terrorism is so profitable?

I wish we could, I think the best thing to do is to do nothing. Hopefully the house of saud will fall, all someone will be able to blow it up.

its a fucking rock. look it up you kucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

A rock that should be blown up

foxnews.com/world/2014/07/10/isis-destroys-shrines-and-mosques-sets-sights-on-mecca.html

>sauce

Just shows how stupid you morons are, trying to insult who you claim is your enemy and you don't know you're supporting their fanatical goals, jackasses.

See:

that image is fucking hilarious. Is that Maynard on his hand?

FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. I was celebrating a possibility of change and you had to ruin it. I fucking hate you now.

destruction is easy. the fact you have to ask means you don't know what to do. im already here you have 2 and a half years left. figure it out. i already set the first seal.

No you moron that is a part of it lol

there are more ,

knowyourmeme.com/memes/emo-dad

Let's get 10 white middle class Americans to hijack a few planes and fly into it

What happened to the value of just fucking with people. Who fucking cares if its pro-isis or gives the more rage/power. Just do it to fuck with them.

Good luck triggering WWIII

That would be cool.

You could use a drone to fly from Israel with a dirty bomb and kill two birds with one stone. They will think Israel did it and now the rag heads are fighting the jews which is what the jews actually want in the first place.

noob here is what you do, you dont destroy it

you put something that give radiation to the people near it, so you start killing all the ones that go there

every muslim must go at least once to there, that way you kill all of them

Soon, after our lord Trump is el presidente..

Sure, there's a value to fucking people, but that doesn't mean you ignore the cost.

You don't fuck with a billion people who want to murder you.

It would be like if they destroyed the Pentagon.

more like if someone beheaded the pope.

not even close, u cant compare that to pentagon, jesus fuck

fill it with these

and strap bombs on the pigs.

>current year
>valuing your life

kek

why not

2 for 1 package deal. Destroy it, And cover the muslims with the flesh and internal organs of pigs.

yer dumb arent you.

>a billion people who want to murder you.
being this autism

There are like 1,6 billion muslims in the world, now i dont give a shit about religion, but comparing mecca to pentagon is retarded, fucking americans....

*tips fedora*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

Have your mom fall on it.

Lots of fertilizer and gasoline.

This thread is pretty euphoric

ty m8 lazy

>go to Sudan by the port there
>bring some bottle frorm Chinatown rockets(sand nigger chasers)
>set them off in the direction of Mecca
>??
>Profit
>sand niggers

Throw it in the pool. It'll take a crane to get it out

This should do the trick

You can't

kek
or the wtc

You leave it alone. That is because if you destroy it you will inspire more to join Islam and maybe the Islamic state.

>you IRL

claim there is gold hidden in it then tell the jews

at any given time there is like a million people in that area, destroying it will almost trigger every muslim, dumbass

fucking edgelords

I cringed myself into a black hole and ascended to the 5th dimension

what's inside?

go back to your gender studies and your cultural relativism. go be an SJW somewhere else

A little room with candles and a small carpet.

Release a radioactive material that contaminates the area. No more worshiping.

This thread is nothing but Euphoria

>Euphoria intensifies

>resembles a toilet

checked

duckduckgo.com/?q=inside the ka'aba&t=canonical&ia=videos&iai=I-MimunZijM

Skip to 1:36

How about you do a bronycon there =) ?

You actually don't need to destroy the whole thing. All you need to obliterate is al-hajar al-aswad (the Black stone).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
If a person under cover as being a pilgrim would simply approach the thing as if to kiss it (part of the pilgrim''s ritual of Umrah) with a vial of highly potent acid in his hand disguised as a water bottle in this unforgivable hot and dry season, then, as he's leaning in to perform the idol's ritual, dump the acid onto it, I believe that might just solve it. No casualties incurred. If acid won't do the trick, try a small projectile ballistic. As precision as possible to avoid any death.

Terrorism has no religion. Islam is the religion of peace. Mohammed is the real prophet (pbuh) and infidels will burn in hell, in'shallah.

Your first point is technicly right about terrorism haveing no religion, everything after that was wrong.

Is that the allspark?

I wear a much bigger fedora than that.

Considering it's part of a large portion of human history, you don't

It's also really pretty so there's that too

>No casualties incurred
except the guy who dumped the acid
he would get very murdered

You do realize the average thinking person has nothing but disdain for Islam, right? It is just euphoric fedora-tipping autists.

If you nuke it, the place will never be inhabited due to radiation. So it literally will be destroy for generations.