Im going to succ my 2nd dick next week...

Im going to succ my 2nd dick next week, first time was hot but i felt ashamed afterward i want to get fucked too only tried with 5inch handle of a hairbrush whats it like to take a dick up in the ass, he is 8inch btw

You should feel ashamed.
You have no self-control and will need to continually escalate your perversions to get off.

lots of lube
if you are going to take it, it feels like you are going to take a poop, but it feels good after a while

Fucking gay.... But i like it.

the thing is i liked it but i have a gf now so i guess im bi should i do it she left the town for 2 months

True love

Theres no such thing as gay and bi.
Those are excuses for weak people.

>being straight
>go to my friend house every weekend to play vidya
>everytime we end up sucking our dicks or him fucking me in the ass
>say goodbye
repeat

well i dont know how to identify the thing im now i love my gf a lot but i also liked that dick i sucked now that im bored and with no pussy for 2 months i'd like to try smth new so i guess that is kinda bisexual or at least gay

I want a friend like that...

more twink fagget webms like this one

His name is uncle Frank and you're 8?

kek

Pretty shitty to cheat on your gf but if that doesn't bother you, have fun

use your hand you idiot or buy a fleshlight

lube and patience

but i dont want to fuck another girl or simulate a vagina i want to try buttsex but im kinda scared

I have the exact same feelings as you. With gf for 5 years but want to do stuff with guys also

alright noobs pro tip - guy needs to be clean for insurance make him wear a condom even if he is your best buddy bff what ever insurance before trust.

Wow you don't say! I would have never thought of that. What other words of wisdom do you have?

thanks a lot
op here btw

main thing is buy about 4 enemas at riteaid or some pharmacy store. and do what the box says retardo

how does it feel i mean i've played with my ass before but a dick must feel different plus he is 8inch i've played with 5 inch max so the size and width is big too

it's gonna hurt like a bitch till it gets in their but once a good pace is going it subsides and you feel pleasure just make sure your on your back so your prostate gets hit like crazy

i have no problem with physical pain the pain that matters is the thoughts in my head like i know i will regret it and like it at the same time but the whole thing getting fucked and sucking dick while i have a gf away from me for 2months and the whole gay thing is fucking me up big time

its called a a conscience its a bitch some days it tells you if something is right or wrong if you can't live with sucking a dick idk if you can go full homo the main thing is whaen you sucked a dick did you tell yourself it was not gay after ?

>succ

gayfags are retarded