Any solid alternative to what.cd?

Okay, Blogspots, Nodata.tv and Vkontakt but i need something else kek

>kek
just for that i am not going to give you an alternative
just kidding, try soulseek
but please dont say kek xDD

there's this place where you exchange rectangular green pieces of paper obtained through what's called "work" for round objects containing the music you want
sounds crazy, but you may try it

Sometimes you can't find early nigerian disco at your record shop

I sometimes buy my music and of course, your itunes library is entirely legal

And it was a joke for the nigerian disco

you don't have to buy original pressings at all cost
a lot of african funk & disco was reissued in the last two or three years
and I don't have itunes

Rutracker and soulseek

>for less entry-level stuff, check this chart
better jpg quality

there's a lot of shit you can't get with that method, not to mention it's way less convenient. Wouldn't recommend.

waffles eventually

say goodbye to those what.cd flacs

I've been lost since What died. Help, someone.

Check other trackers. A couple of smaller music ones have been doing open signup.

Waffles will be back, but nobody knows when. Get on BTN/PTP for recruitment.

i don't understand why you'd need to use anything other than soulseek.

mut racker

Can't see slsk surviving much longer either.

this. my friend in the fbi says they are next to go

>A couple of smaller music ones have been doing open signup.

like what? I've been using AB for Japanese stuff but apart from that none of the other trackers I know do music.

yeah let me buy all those tour only hardcore 7"s from the early 2000s

if you aren't a real fan of music then don't pretend it's by any means an affordable interest. fucking retard.

yeah, the people you see with big collections all had it handed to them directly from god, they didn't had to dedicate their time and passion through years to crate digging and good deals scouting by any means

Check /r/opensignups

I can assure you I spend more on music than you do.

you're a big wallet

im not sure this is braggable

I spend more by going to shows and buying merch/records

this retard probably just pops into best buy, grabs a cd, and thinks he put a fuckin meal on someone's table doing so.

wow, you truly LOVE music, don't you

>this retard probably just pops into best buy, grabs a cd, and thinks he put a fuckin meal on someone's table doing so.
The artists got advances, so yes, they already got the meal on their table.

Central servers.... Only a matter of time.

Although it's interesting to compare the userbase models vice WCD and which, ultimately proved the more resilient.

Just use soulseek, you fucking what.cd-autists.

>I want the best sounding master of an album in lossless
>wow what a autist!
Something wrong here

made me kek

4 u

If everyone who's butthurt about the loss of WCD shared on slsk.... You'd still be able to do that.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

Why would you people deserve it?

Well... It works.

So does me sitting on the data until a better option comes up

I'm sure. Enjoy the interview.

I'm "sitting on" a couple of terabytes and a bit of files across three accounts on slsk and have absolutely no complaints about it.

Loved WCD too and sorry to see it go, but it did attract those with...umm... a certain air of the spectrum about them.

>I'm sure. Enjoy the interview.
What interview?
>Loved WCD too and sorry to see it go, but it did attract those with...umm... a certain air of the spectrum about them.
See

And see here my aspie friendo.

those of you who think soulseek is the best option clearly don't listen to classical music

I am completely undeserving my Rainmanesque amiga/o. But enjoying a functioning music sharing/trading system.

And a salty pint of your tears.

Other way around, what.cd was only for flac of p4k-core and top 40, slsk and rutracker have way more expansive libraries when it comes to classical

Actually, having sung it's praises, you are probably correct there. At least as far as the status quo goes.

But then again if the classically inclined former WCD users were to share on slsk... The problem would be solved. At least in the interim.

The sharing of the music involved is not the problem, the wast majority of it, if not all of it still exists.

lad i exclusively u/l my classical library to slsk and that thing blows up every time I open the client, it's just a matter of making this sentiment reciprocal

>But enjoying a functioning music sharing/trading system.
Jokes on you, I just buy music and support record stores and artists

enjoy being a poorfag with no notions of audio quality control

nobody gets "advances" in 2016 lmao

I've never needed any form of audio quality control that were not attached to the sides of my head.

And if I could buy the original recordings of what I wish to listen to outside of Nauk's auctions... I would. (And do)

But I suppose if you like mainstream stuff...

It's a hassle to find a specific performance because everyone tags like shit, desu.

favourite soulseek users?

Indeed, it's an inconvenience.

Except signed artists.
>I've never needed any form of audio quality control
lol I guess plebs gonna pleb
>But I suppose if you like mainstream stuff...
Audio quality is relevant to both mainstream and non mainstream artists

>>I've never needed any form of audio quality control
>lol I guess plebs gonna pleb
>>But I suppose if you like mainstream stuff...
>Audio quality is relevant to both mainstream and non mainstream artists

Neat selective quoting there, friendo.

I was born with twin devices for audio quality control attached and hardwired to my brain.

The passing of what CD is an inconvenience to anyone with an appreciation for music. It is not however a life changing one for most.

If you were experiencing some sort of complex based upon the notion that you were a member of a "select" grouping of audiophiles however... You might be a bit fucked.

>If you were experiencing some sort of complex based upon the notion that you were a member of a "select" grouping of audiophiles however... You might be a bit fucked.
Quote me were I said I was

Some things do not need said friendo.

Then stop replying

Aren't you happy sitting on your files and waiting for someone else to create a new double-secret-ultra-private-no-girls-allowed torrent tracker for you to find your pre-approved audio quality files on my young patrician aspirant?

>double-secret-ultra-private-no-girls-allowed torrent tracker
No we are talking about what.cd

Indeed. And I'm sure there will be another along soon for you to share with all your little chums, but only your little chums. Right, Spunky?

PS there is no What.CD

Nor Spoon, there is no Spoon.

Well I was sitting on like 6 invites, so I wouldn't be sharing it with anyone probably

autism

Probably, but I do so love the whinging of the entitled.

because soulseek is loaded with uncategorized rips (it's a lot of times hard to tell which master/remaster an album is), transcodes and people with shitty upload speeds.

Not every what.cd user was entitled tough

This is true. I was a WhatCD user myself and mourn it's passing.