Loose 20-30 pounds in about 10 days

Loose 20-30 pounds in about 10 days.

Possible? How?

>in b4 saw off limbs or completely starve myself

i went backpacking for 10 days and lost 15 pounds walking 10+ miles per day with a full pack. wait came back very fast though.

Boat loads of blow

>completely starve myself
dont really know what 20-30 pounds is, i never needed to loose weight, but it sounds like alot for 10 days and that actually seems to be the way to go m8.

Why is starving not an option?
Just do a water fast. It's effective if you're fat.

How much do you weight now? It's pretty much impossible though but you could MAYBE could 10-15 pounds if you have a little extra on you and you cut water weight.

Possible? Most likely not. If you go into keto, starve yourself, and do shit tons of cardio you'll lose a fair amount

Cut hair, toenails, nails, and eat literally nothing

1.) Liquid diet - Stew and soup broth.
2.) Drink diuretics - Cranberry juice mainly.

These two will make your body piss away any retained fluids. The broth will sustain you, but won't put on pounds if you're working, which is what you'll need to do.

3.) Physically demanding work. Like moving dirt and rocks around in a wheelbarrow. Grab a shovel and get to work. Work hard, build up a sweat, drink lots of water and the weight will peel off.

No it isn't. It starves the body of needed nutrients and actually increases the amount of fat so the body can fucking survive. Any good eaten after that will be stored as fat straight away for a while.

You are a fucking retard. Go back to school.

I'm pointing out your digits so you can feel good for a bit.

Look up the blood sugar diet by dr michael mosley on Amazon. Changed my life! I've been loosing around 1 kg per day (2.2lbs)

OP you gonna actually respond?

I'm sorry user, I didn't know this. Thanks for clearing it up!

What you need?

Oh fuck off with this 'starvation mode' bullshit.

Whats your current weight?

probably about 250 pounds.
I'm 6'5"

Ok so while you do the fast you lose weight, yes? Do I understand this properly, user? That's OPs goal. So how about when he's done with it he just takes in the same amout of calories he expends every day. Wouldn't make it impossible for him to become fat ? Please give me your insight!

Why do you need to lose so much so fast? Why is starving not an option?

Wrote those down, seems efficient and logical.
Did try the soup diet once but couldn't keep it up.
Stews might make it easier, I can switch between soup/stew.