youtube.com/watch?v=bG97n4CKZ5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88921392698051987439
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Heskey

Still miss him a bit.

1nd for >Norway should be made into a OP picture

Player instructions haven't changed too much in 15 years

He is literally just a shitposter who comes in hoping to derail threads. Do not give him attention.

i did not understand this post

I got you

I'm calling you a "Gran Canaria motherfucker" even though I'm pretty sure you live on Tenerife.

My Xbox won't connect to Live so now I'm going to have to play FM!

>Xbox Live
That takes me back - haven't played it for years. Looking forward to Modern Warfare remastered though.

You are blessed then.

Oh, fuck you then.
Of all the 8 habitated islands you put me in the worst one.

>Looking forward to Modern Warfare remastered though
You would.

Sorry.

mitch you need to go back

Why?

Do it.

dab mod when?

Whoever you end up with, good luck! Not too up-to-date logos (all playable plus a lot of non-league) and kits (only for 1st league) here: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88921392698051987439

I remember him from Leeds. The left wing was the weak spot of the NT, and since his club were successful he got a shot. Later McManaman got moved there and sort of remained the number one option for a while.

>The left wing was the weak spot of the NT
>You now remember Joe Cole was supposed to save us

Plebs tend to.

Thanks. I decided to pick Szeged. Did they really get estabelished in 2011?

Challenge: build a team with ultra-low professionalism, tutor good regens with Ravel Morrison etc.

and then Stewie Downing

anyone know of any good guides that explain how each player role works in fm16? thanks

yeah

Just click on the giant role name under the "Position/Role/Duty" header.

I clearly underestimated Equatorial Guinea...

>Implying CoD4 wasn't a brilliant game
>Implying you're not just an edgy hipster

2bf, MW was my favourite CoD as well.

The dream is dead.

MW was not anymore brilliant than WaW or MW2 and just rode 3s success. But unless it's a direct 1:1 re-release with higher res textures, there's nothing to be excited for.

i know nothing about football manager redpill me on why this thread isn't in Sup Forums

We have diplomatic immunity.

WaW was just a reskin of MW, though (and the last CoD I've ever played).

The closer it is to the original the better. I had way more fun on that than any other.

Sup Forums doesn't allow generals.
/vg/ would shitpost us to death before we got to 30 ontopic posts.
The people who play this simulator are first sports fans, and second armchair managers.

>The closer it is to the original the better.
Which is exactly why it being called a 'remastered' instead of a simple re-release means you have nothing to be excited for.

Yes, as the newest revivification of the 117-year old football traditions of the city. The masterminds behind the move was the former president of the HUN FA and the local bishop of the Catholic church. They have strong ties to the Gyula Grosics Academy (the legendary GK of the Mighty Magyars).

I always liked Joe Cole despite his shortcomings but Downing is the prime example of the over-hyped mediocrity. Somehow the British (probably tabloid) media always find lads like him, then inevitably rush them into failure by raising the bar way too high through artificial hype.

Fucking Mali.

>get the "on a roll achievement"
>lose immediately

fuggedy fug

>you have nothing to be excited for
How about playing it online again?

Do I have to literally spell out exactly what I'm saying to you? I really didn't try to obfuscate my meaning there at all.

>obfuscate
Good word.

Unless there's going to be no online (which there is) then yes I do have something to be excited for.

Yeah not bad Dani but you've spilt most of the beer you twat

>Corona
Nothing was lost.

>this haircut
Good lord.

I feel as though kicking glass bottles very hard is a good way to ruin your chances of being signed ever again.

And I'm sure you're highly knowledgable on the subject of what professional footballers can get away with

It looks like a giant cat's head with no ears is coming up behind him

>a giant cat's head
You would know, British Kem.

>Euro cup registration needing two fucking GKs
>everyone who got left out because of shitty home grown rules going apeshit
I've never had problems with this before FM16, do players really want to be in the europa that badly? My brand new signing wants to leave the club now

Reminder that this series peaked in 12, and that you're all autistic losers.

I might have never said this, but Dani Alves is probably the professional footballer I despise the most.

players usually get mad af irl when they get left out of the list for european competitions.
Why the fuck do you have more than 22 players in your main squad though?

i'm an autistic winner.

same, during matches he literally looks like a fucking devil

Because I chose liverpool and needed an entirely new defence, but couldn't get rid of the deadwood in time

>Because I chose liverpool
That was your first mistake.

muh youth

>GKs
Well...
>Hip injury
At least he's out for 2 or 3 months and not 6 or 7 if I gave him an injection.

>Player that has no future here opts to stay because I included a 0€ future fee
You're just filling out my U19 squad, don't start believing you're hot shit faggot. And obviously, he is not the only one.

Portugal usually have pretty based crests but what the fuck is this for a football club

>Sport Club
clearly it's not only a football club

>tfw they have a billiards team

Lads.

It's Prato.

Get ready to play the playoffs

It might be happening.

I want to die.

>Getting sent off on a friendly against a 3rd tier serbian team
Just, why?

Told ya. Best of luck in the playoffs

>They get "injured" just before we're getting trashed by Halal
Bunch of quitters, the lot of you.

C'mon, he isn't even that good, what is this? Are decent right backs a endangered species or something?

>This is good in FM

Hum.

My captain and only fit/registered right back is on international duty to sit on Ghana U20's bench for the World Cup during the playoffs.

Pic related is him, second best player in the league.

>Hard tackling working at last
Good riddance, even if it won't change anything.

>U20
Couldn't you pull him out? I know you can't pull out U21s but it should've been possible for U20s, even for "competitive" matches.

Hard tackling costed us a penulty but I got Ramos and TSSSSUUUU out.

Don't think I can. I have another player going to that cup too, which is shit because my 24 man squad that the league demands is now down two key players. Thankfully I think my backup RB is fit again, but he was injured for like a month before.

And now Kroos. So their three subs are made.

Well fuck me. We played better than anticipated (perhaps their A' squad there) but too many missing players.
>When Halal just scores 3 in a row from nowhere
JUST

How gullible.

>The transfer budget reduced from 220M€ to 40.5
ayy

What the fuck happened Burter?

Well I subbed him in because my (remaining) striker was having a terrible day, not because I thought he could perform.

I prefer Leapold Starch, if you don't mind.
And apparently I'm fucked.

I subbed on my Sammarinese GK at the 82nd minute just to make sure we had three Sammarinese players winning a playoff game, is this too autistic?

H-how?
Not at all

>Leapold Starch
>Lea
It wouldn't be memeposting if I was calling you Popol.

>Those finances
Very Spanish. What the fuck did you do? It's near impossible to bankrupt in FM... if you know what you're doing.

>he loads leagues he never plans on using

What have you done

OH COME ON!

>He doesn't want to regenerate cheese players
Sorry you still use an XP """powered"" """"computer"""".

>he thinks you need to load a league to generate the goat players
top kek say hello to my 11 brazilian and argentinian goats

>He doesnt cause irreparable harm to the clubs finances

>Spain
>Finance
Color me surprised

>He doesn't load a league for cheese cheap players early in the game
Tip top.

I was doing pretty good, controlling wages p well and making only signings of 16 year olds for 5 seasons. Then I bought a guy for 50M and two months later I ran out of money somehow.
The board says we are predicted to make a 110M profit this financial season but after this I can't really trust them can I?

>he starts in a league where you are capable of buying cheese
tip top m8 relative LLM is where it is at

Also sorry just wanted to post that reaction face