You willl never have a girlfreind small enough to give shoulder rides

>you willl never have a girlfreind small enough to give shoulder rides

Why even live? ;-;

>you will always be enough of a manlet to know you can never lift a girl, no matter how petite, to your shoulders for a shoulder ride

because OP is a faggot and obviously confuses small girls and children, becareful out there OP

Project much? Manlet faggot.

Im saying short girls are rare and usually taken already it had nothing to do with hieght

I give mine shoulder rides. Sometimes I let her saddle me up like a horse. We have an actual leather saddle for people. Crazy huh?

short...isnt that height related? i highly think so.

I've had many... I just can't keep them - heavy girls seem to stay longer than I want and the cute thin and petite girls run away when they realise what a freak I am...

If you can't pick up a 12 year old that's your problem, but I can pick up my gf just fine.

oh hard times we endere

small, nothing! We will never get a girlfriend as crazy down-n-dirty skanky as Yolandi Visser. And it hurts, user. It hurts.

Are you dense?

i told you...if it hurts rub it out!

I see an obese joke cumming

Yes but it had everything to do with that fact short petite girls are so rare and usually already taken

It doesnT matter how big she is, I can't carry her as a result of the bullet stuck in the side of my neck

6.4ft here work out once a week obviously I cannot pick up a morbidly obese girl but have never had any problem picking up girls to put them on my shoulders at a music festival

yes the obese joke is your gf, and cumming on my fingers

can not argue with that user

I would never post such a dreadful cum-back.

Smooth

oh shut up and swallow it happily, ill pay you a fifty if you do

Ok the puns are getting tired now

be thankful youre not a bicycle, theyre always two tired...

But yolandi is also proper small as in watch ushimi wam where her anx ninja touch finger her hand is so tiny next to his its hard to grasp just how small she is without seeing a comparison

Im 22yo und mein gf ist 15yo, 5,6 manlet und i can give her shoulder rides.

Yes no one hould have an issue lifting 85 pounds on their shoulders its finding a girl that light that is the problem

Im 76kg/181cm my gf is 65kg/170cm and it was like nothing for me to walk more than 1km while having her on my shoulders
I dont even do any sport, dont be a manlet, OP

Oh...i see your point. My gf ist 1.55m (89 pounds). She is a miracle in this world of landwhales

You gf, is taller and heavier than me.

who is she?

YoLandi fucking Visser.

ex was 4'7", normal proportions of a regular sized gal, And so I was always asked if i needed a kid's menu for her... One thing that is nice is you can hold a door open for her and she will walk under your arm to go.

Something you don't really think about till you date one.

Is the wallet and money in this video mega sized or is she just that small?

I'm 7"4' at 90-ish kg

My girlfriend is somewhere around 5"7' - 5"9' at 45-50 kg

I'm confident I can give her a shoulder ride.

Shats it like having to duck litterally all the time?

>Why even live?

There are other things in life worth your time.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Two of my ex-gfs were small enough for that and now I have a petit wife that I can lift with one arm and give shoulder rides to... What can I say? I like them young and small...

6'2" here, in the process of becoming much more muscular. Girl I'm interested in and vice versa is 5'0"

Shits gonna be great.

She shouldnt weigh much at all as is being 5 foot

But OP my gf is 4'11" and 95lbs...

So she is a bit on the chubby side? Cause at 4 foot 11 there is not alot of room for weight