youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4VRU0yazg
youtube.com/watch?v=kp5zH1XkObY
youtube.com/watch?v=LfbBjp7EboE
youtube.com/watch?v=BBZxC9-tJ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2xf3dDjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=pw4LNB28UNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_YqGCs1BR9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Listen to Damaged minus the meme songs (rise above, tv party, six pack)

you win op

This.

Other go-to angry music for me is Infest, Nails and Eyehategod.

>best songs on the album
>meme songs
if you want angry black flag go listen to my war.

>Not starting the thread with a Gira related project

pic related is heavier and angrier

>momma stop hitting me, ow!

How does it feel to be 13 user?

I didn't have that one saved but you're right. Best thing about early Swans is it accomplishes the goal of music: it makes (me anyway) feel strong feeling from nothing else than the sounds they make.

For anyone who hasn't followed the sticker on the front telling you to play it at max volume you should, it changes it

More not so edgy anger

worst minor threat lp

niceeeeeee

>Implying there's a worst Minor Threat release

It's on par with their first two 7 inches. It has the finished version of Out of Step. And wasn't it their only LP and everything else was an EP?

what sticker?

On Cop and Young God at least (I think Filth too) theres a small body of text that lists the production personel and says "This record is designed to be played at maximum volume"

meant to type ep, they didn't release any lp's lmao.
out of step is still the weakest. only good song on it is cashing in, the rest are kinda forgetable as f.

Any Infest release

this nigga knows what's up

Locust Star

All of Minor Threat is forgettable though. I'll admit Out of Step sounds more homogenous than the 7 inches, but all their releases are basically an non stop noise assault. Their guitar sounds like somebody sawing sheet metal. Out of Step gets more differentiated the more you listen to it. And it was an LP.

youtube.com/watch?v=uU_bz-6giiU

i guess this is not so traditional, but the sounds are gnawing.

trapthem is great, but not even the most aggressive of their genre.

>And it was an LP
all my information from rym, so i could be hilariously wrong about that kinda stuff at any given time. not that it really matters.
>All of Minor Threat is forgettable though.
disagree. their first two 7 inches were fucking superb.

By forgettable I meant you listen to their albums all at once because they're only 20 minutes and though once you get into them the individual songs have more character, I had trouble getting into them because it sounded like they were just yelling the same song. Wrong word choice. Anyway, thinking about it in this context has made me realize listening to Out or Step isn't as good as listening to the first two 7 inches so I guess you're right. Wikipedia calls Out of Step an LP though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQmrChMHfr0

This senpai. Holy Fuck wen my war start I wanna punch a hoe

The newest one is better imo

This is pretty angry. Also feel like a lot of power electronics would be appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HzXFr06TV4

didnt mean 2 reply

youtube.com/watch?v=mluAxAuOpdE

Chicago's best contribution to punk

youtube.com/watch?v=sZc6iWzOFrY

youtube.com/watch?v=6c8q7UhHSSw

>I'm from the neighborhood, fffruit!

Shame on Sup Forums for taking so long to post Unsane, top notch noise rock. I love the sludgy undertones on Visqueen, Against the Grain is my jam.

if you like atari teenage riot, check out bomb 20 if you haven't already

don't forget alec empire solo stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=YkakClxJL-E

real chicano-core
youtube.com/watch?v=DQRyLEvQuOg

What exactly does it change?

Blood for blood and Ramallah come to mind

Alec solo is very violent indeed, he basically invented breakcore after all
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4VRU0yazg

That isn't Steve Albini

Well they play their music as loud as they possibly can because otherwise they don't get certain overtones and feedback from their instruments, so that's the way the record was recorded and that's the way it's meant to be played. The entire point of early Swans was to pummel people. Listening to Filth with both headphones at full blast is difficult, not just because it hurts but because there's something about the music, I think it's the droning percussion, that gives you (Mr anyway) a certain feeling that's hard to describe and can sometimes be close to nausea. However, the first time I listened to it like that, it gave me a feeling that was genuinely more satisfying than the last orgasm I had. I don't even say that as a joke which is why I'm saying it's so important to listen to it like that.

You get tinnitus though. I don't know how Gira isn't totally deaf, he's never played a shown with ear plugs.

>Digital Hardcore Recordings
Haven't even listened but already know it's gon b gud

it's some of the rawest shit out there, prolly the best example of lo-fi electronic music.
really good shit, not enough people have heard it.

"Why don't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
FUCK YOU
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you like to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die"

Yeah it really seems like that asshole!!!

>steve albini
>punk
pick one

have you watched Rob's Nodcast anything? Shit's amazing if you like those bands and him and his crazy Charlestown stories.
and yeah, I'd say Spit My Last Breath is up there with the most aggressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=kp5zH1XkObY

embarrassing

Oh my god he really is 13

Why is Sup Forums so full of high schoolers

if he's 13 he's in middle school

Maybe he was never in a straight up punk rock band but that's because he's too talented to be doing the same thing as everybody else. Tell me you don't get any punk rock ethos from Big Black, Rapeman or Shellac. He's punk as fuck he just doesn't play straight up punk. Sometimes I see Big Black described as hardcore punk but I don't think that's right either. It's more like punk noise with primitive electronic elements.

Also he was involved in the Chicago punk scene (pretty sure he's played in punk bands also) and was very adamant about his bands being completely independent, handling every aspect of production, pressing their own records, booking their own shows, hauling their own gear, etc. Punk as fuck, user.

They're not just offensive song titles. They were also a vicious fucking grind band.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfbBjp7EboE

Found the high schooler

It isn't the angriest album but it's what comes to mind for aggression first

lol

Now I'm concerned you weren't joking. There are much, much better, more aggressive albums out there, and some great suggestions in this thread.

i dropped out of highschool actually lmao

loser

sure showed me

I just wanted you to know that was a different guy

I mean I guess it doesn't matter but it was a different anonymous stranger and I like your Carl pic

I WILL fight you my necrophiles

you're a cool guy user

goat music to power frown to

youtube.com/watch?v=BBZxC9-tJ2Q
>ARF ARF

Best heavy record of 2016. Pure ignorance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2xf3dDjaE

Fun fact: the singer died of a blood clot after wrapping the mic cord around his neck during a show.

This song is angrier: youtube.com/watch?v=pw4LNB28UNM

youtube.com/watch?v=_YqGCs1BR9I

Best song on there is Phoenix in flames. The rest is pretty angry and what not, but that song in particular has vocals that sound like an animal who learned English while being brutally eaten alive

>WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? CERTAINLY NOT RAPED!
10/10