What's your opinion on anal stimulation, Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on anal stimulation, Sup Forums?

I'm intrigued by the idea and it feels alright, but it's only a once in a while kink. I've only used the handle of a toothbrush. What are good, disposable introductory toys? I hate using my fingers. Feel like I can't hit my prostate and also it's a bit too messy/out of my comfort zone.

Any suggestions?

I recommend you use a girls tongue.

Works pretty good for me

That requires an enema and my girlfriend agreeing to that. I'd rather just get pegged.

I fail to see the point in anal...
I mean it doesn't create babies.
Unlike consensual sex in the missionary position.

and yet you are sitting here with 69 gets.

>lights off

whoa nelly, you want to stimulate the prostate, not relive your prison experiences.

Don't forget your burka and sex blanket.

I think it is good, start with a butt plug and let your girl pit it inside you. Also talk to girlfriend about using some fingers in it

She knows I'm into experimenting, but she's very conservative. Recently, she really likes playing with my taint during handjobs.

Know any easy ways to clean things up in preparation for spontaneous buttplay?

Buy a toy, a vibrating one for best results. I ace a basic aneros it feels good but when I put a vibrating cock ring on it way better. My gf finger or her helping my prostate massager way better, cum retarded amounts of buckets

Don't know how to reply. Is she into buttplay for her?

Not really looking to purchase anything, but I have seen those aneros dealies. Looks like warming my girl about to fingering it the next step.

Nah. She doesn't really like me touching her asshole. She's super self-conscious about it. I think the only time we've fingered each other's asses was during a shower on vacation. We both stuck a tip in. She seemed to like it, but like I said. She's very concerned about cleanliness.

On the plus side, she's a nurse. I've asked her if she'd be into a prostate exam roleplay session. She said she'd be down. So there is that.

Well the first pillar of any relationship is trust the second is communication, she should be honored that you trust her in asking her to help fulfill your fantasy/willing to try new things. Your willingness to reveal your desire to her proves your trust and that you're willing to communicate what you want, without seeking it elsewhere, should buy her trust

If she a nurse tell her to steal gloves and vasoline and hop to it

knotted up socks

I come for advice on anal and I get a Dr. Phil prognosis. I like it. I completely agree with you, and she did indeed enjoy my confidence in her.

Yeah, I've been thinking of that too. I'd be able to finger my ass without worrying about the poo.

Generally there is no pool involved unless you havent shit in the whole day or you go very deep. For normal stuff I never see almost any poop

Because of my poor diet my gf usually massages my prostate bare handed and very very rarely has any poo on her finger, also she isn't squeamish about my butt hers I can only fuck when she is on the rag. So fix your diet or buy enemas for cleanliness

>I'd be able to finger my ass without worrying about the poo.

Not licking your fingers clean

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just need to eat more fiber.

Alcohol is the pillar of my diet, make it yours

>fantasizing about is a sure sign of gayness
>claiming it doesn't make you gay, proves it
>actually doing it seals the deal (you're gay now)
who needs women when plenty of guys are willing to be the fucktoy girlfriend you always dream about

Trust is gay?

if you put stuff up your butt for pleasure, u gay fam