Holy shit, I mostly like hip hop and r&b and some rock and some metal, always knew Hendrix was considered good...

Holy shit, I mostly like hip hop and r&b and some rock and some metal, always knew Hendrix was considered good, and then I listened to his albums and live performances. This is fuckin AMAZING I never knew jimi Hendrix was THIS good.

I thought he mighta been overrated but boy was I wrong

now that's what I call blogposting

I'm not really experienced on the internet. Well What's ur opinion on Hendrix?

Hendrix should just be considered the best guitarist of all time. I don't even like his music that much, but his guitar playing is almost objectively the best

Are you listening to this? Machine Gun is probably the best rock song of all time.

That's Prince tho

It's almost supernatural man. I can hear his soul in the guitar, like it's not even music what he's doing, he's just letting everything out

Music always makes me feel what the artist is feeling, with Hendrix I can feel my soul moving while he plays, like sometimes it makes me wanna cry lol I know this sounds gay but it's the truth. His guitar playing is above anyone else I've ever heard. Like he mastered the strings to play the EXACT sound he wants

Never heard that one, gonna listen now

Heard it, incredible

Jimi Play Monterrey and Jimi at Woodstock are tow live albums to have.

Recommended songs would be Killing Floor from Jimi Plays Monterrey and Jimi's version of Dave Brubeck's Blue Rondo ala Turk from Woodstock which is retitled Back At the House.

Yeah, welcome to the land of actual guitar playing.

Glad to be here haha

Always thought iron maiden's lead guitar was great

>that's what we don't want to hear anymore
>NO BULLETS!!
Way to ruin the subtlety, fucko

>WOW GUYS THE SINGLE MOST ADMIRED GUITARIST ON EARTH IS P GOOD
How, how fucking sheltered do you have to be? Not just from Sup Forums, or the Internet, but the WHOLE PLANET.

> lol I know this sounds gay
What are you implying you homophobic little shit, that "gay" is a bad thing to be, that it can still be used as a pejorative word in
>2016
get fucked mate, get fucekd

I just never really been into rock music till I explored it myself. Always just soul, pop, hip hop

Yea it is bad, no offense

hes allright

Prince was a monster at playing the guitar, sadly underrated

>not fire

Wait to admit you're 14

Lol I'm 23. Just never really delved into rock. My non-white upbringing

either you're 23 years old or you think being gay is bad, choose one.

>being gay is not bad

That's a weird way to say Fire

wait are you getting this from reddit