Anyone else got albums you know you're going to love so you're saving till the moments right

Anyone else got albums you know you're going to love so you're saving till the moments right.

Never gone near pic related but I will one of these days when I feel like it's time.

yes

I guess the length of it has also been a factor as to why i haven't listened to it, but i know the day will come soon when i listen to it and get hooked

the cover is nice, there's no way the record is bad, right?

the cover is nice and soft you can put your face on it

yes

I play it almost every day on my way home from work, this album feels like a meditation chant for aliens. I is super amazing user.

really incredible album, listen on a day you need emotional resolution

lovely record, not their best but absolutely worth a listen

These two albums get a lot of praise here and people have told me that nothing can prepare me for the sounds I'm going to hear. I can only imagine what I'm in for when I finally decide to listen to them.

Boring rock drone is what you're in for

what's the name of that album op?

pretty meh... desu. Sorry to bust your bubble

It's Autechre, i fucking love them, and i will love this album too, but hell, it's over four hours. I'm waiting 'till i have a free 4 hour window to listen to it in its entirety.

This thread is triggering me way more than it should. Just listen to these albums they're all great

I love them both but I wouldn't go that far

>Weeb
Opinion immediately discarded.
Only one way to find out.

Ágætis byrjun

They're honestly more grower albums to me. When I first listened to them I was pretty underwhelmed as the songs are pretty repetitive and there's some long ambient sections, but the more I listen to them the more I appreciate them, Laughing Stock's one of my favourite albums now.

Dunno if I'll ever listen to this because I hate that fucking album art so much

That's my favorite album of all time

I did the same for this, then one day said fuck it, and didn't like it hehe

same

it's separated in 5 albums, you can listen to those individually

All King Crimson albums except the first one

Op here, same thing here, didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I would.

Its okay, but all their stuff gets overshadowed by the real best modern dream pop band, to me at least.

stop shilling this in every thread you fuck

Do it, most of them are better then the first one.

this is one of my favorite albums and yet I haven't listened to it in like 2 years. Way too emotional for me to listen to on a regular basis

It got better with time though, so don't worry

Yeah seriously stop