What are some good documentaries about Columbine?

What are some good documentaries about Columbine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold#Hitmen_for_Hire
dailymotion.com/video/x2f6jgz
youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes
youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs
youtube.com/watch?v=G4-RNfBsf0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bowling for Columbine.

you never got to see my high school production of it.

it was pretty cool we used bullet in the head as the final song.

i always thought Gus Van Sant had an interesting take on school shootings

Is this true? Fuck I wished I went to your high school, mine did fucking Chitty chitty bang bang

Elephant was decent.

shit is going down
youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790

basement tapes never ever feels bad mang

lost media gives me an erection

where r u lost tapes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold#Hitmen_for_Hire
Hrmmm

Zero Day was better.

degrassi season 4

dailymotion.com/video/x2f6jgz

Last name never
First name walking

>Implying that cafeteria cart would have provided adequate cover
>That cop who didn't pursue the shooter or even bother calling in a 20 on the suspect and instead evac'd a girl who was probably already dead
>Not using enfilade fire to suppress and advance on the shooter in the theater
>Cops don't even have rifles in their cars

What are those cops supposed to be, Canadian?

Other than that, pretty intense.

Pretty sad when parents and the shitty school systems are so pathetic that they can make a kid think murdering a bunch of fucking nobodies is a viable course of action.

Parents suck, and are just getting worse each generation.
The medical community sucks, and now it seems all they care about is making money by giving kids drugs that actually make them worse.
The school system sucks, and fails to do little more than serve as a daycare center.

If only somebody had the ability to pull those dudes to the side and get them to realize that school, and the people in it, do NOT matter, and are certainly not worth the time and effort to shoot the fuck up.

it was the other kids being cunts to them, not just the stupid school system

as a child I was bullied throughout school, but after columbine everybody left me the fuck alone

those two were my heroes for making the stupid, cruel normies check their behavior

>gee maybe I shouldn't relentlessly pick on this poor kid every day, else he might FUCKING KILL ME?

it worked for a few years, just enough to make it through the last couple years of highschool without much harassment

>That cop who didn't pursue the shooter or even bother calling in a 20 on the suspect and instead evac'd a girl who was probably already dead
clearly panicking

You clearly don't understand Eric and Dylan. They straight up hated people, telling them shooting them "isn't worth it" wouldn't mean a damn thing to them. Also see which is pretty ironic, I suppose since school shootings weren't much of a thing that project didn't bring up any worries.

We Need to Talk About Kevin > Elephant

>What are those cops supposed to be, Canadian?

r u trying to be funny or do you not know what 19-2 is

>that first comment

I know what you mean. Everyone saying they killed innocent people are wrong. All those "innocent" people stood by and watched as the real innocent ones had to suffer through hell on earth EVERY DAY in school, yet the thought of stopping the bulling never even occurred to them. Dylan and Eric were the real innocent victims. They were created out of a very sick society. If you treat a man like a dog his entire life and push him into a corner then he will eventually bite back.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes
youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs
youtube.com/watch?v=G4-RNfBsf0E

I guess their depression got to the point where they started hating life itself, in all its shapes and forms.

How did this happen? Schools are gun-free zones.

I want to make an indie film along the lines of Elephant and Larry Clark's Bully. What are some more essential schoolshootercore films to watch?

Pretty sure those two weren't the bullied victims some people paint them as. They did some bullying themselves, but the sparse social contact they had with other kids was mostly normal, despite them being weirdo outcasts.
No, they were two little sociopaths that reinforced each other like a positive feedback loop.
So what, you want to arm teachers? For every teacher that shoots a school shooter there are 10 that will leave their gun laying around for the school psycho to find, or shoot the kids themselves.

Problem Child 2

They weren't bullied as much as someone like Cho, but they were rejects. Interviewed survivors have said that they were seen as weird creeps by everyone. They weren't robots but rather failed normies who never found a place in society. They didn't fit in with the nerds nor with the normal people.

go on pol, it's a live docmentary about some retards doing pep talk before pulling a mass shooting

They didn't see the "No Guns At School" sign

I assure you nobody on Sup Forums does anything to anyone in real life

>it was the other kids being cunts to them, not just the stupid school system

No, it was their shitty parents, and the school system.

"Bullies" are bullies because nobody ever teaches them about empathy, or about the worth of their fellow man, and that is a direct result of shitty parenting, and the shitty public school systems that kids are forced to attend.

The public school system is poisonous as fuck, and the fact that kids are flipping their shit and shooting them the fuck up proves that.

>all these posters who believe the meme that they were bullied outcasts
>getting tricked by Michael Moore
Wow Sup Forums really does have the stupidest posters

You can be a friendless khv reject without ever being bullied.

what was interesting about it? it added nothing to the conversation except for a non sequitur gay scene, which was just silly

also We Need to Talk About Kevin is a horror movie about motherhood. it's pretty good, but it says nothing insightful or factual about the spree killing phenomenon and is the last thing to recommend in a thread asking for documentaries

this has been debunked. Eric Harris was usually the one bullying people, not other way around. he was just a shit human being and Dylan was his boot-licker. the two of them had a fair amount of friends in highschool, certainly more than a lot of people in this thread did. they both took dates to prom. the "revenge of the nerds" narrative was something latched onto by the media immediately after the event but has no basis in fact. source: Columbine by Dave Cullen

>the real innocent ones had to suffer through hell on earth EVERY DAY in school

But that's BULLSHIT.

"Hell on Earth"?

Bitch, please.

Are you getting fed? Are you able to sleep? Do you have clothes? Do you have to deal with machine gun fire or explosives? Do you have a roof over your head? There's millions of kids on this planet that don't have the luxuries the little snowflakes in the west have, and yet they're not shooting up their fucking schools and murdering each other.

Shut the fuck up with your "woe is me I'm a suburban pussy getting "bullied" at school" horseshit.

You know who NEVER gets "bullied"?

Kids that know how to box. Kids that know BJJ or Judo. Basically any kid that's been trained to defend themselves and actually develops some skills and self confidence. These are the kids that realize taking a few blows from time to time is NOTHING to fear, because you can always give it right back. Amazingly enough, bullies would rather pick on those without the courage to fight back. Funny how that works.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to murder somebody if they pick on you, though a punch to the nose might be warranted from time to time.

I always thought it was commonly accepted that Harris was a textbook psychopath (in the medical sense, not the shit you see on TV) and Klebold suffered from severe depression.

Klebold did get bullied, though.

Holy fuck when will this "Eric and Dylan were bullied" meme die?

Do some research. Eric was a legit psycho who hated everyone. He was a bully. He was also pretty popular and even had a girlfriend. Dylan was a depressed kid who latched on to Eric and Eric manipulated to do his bidding.

Eric wanted to cause death and terror. He hated everyone.

>tfw black
>tfw did a play about the game ethinic clensing

Got suspended for that shit, its a lie that only white people can be accused of racism

Oh look, this """argument""" again.

Just look at the interviews with the survivors. They weren't liked and they were seen as weirdos.

And as I said in , I guess his depression went so far that he started hating everything.

>Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school.Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them. "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it." In his book, No Easy Answers: The Truth Behind Death at Columbine, Brown wrote that Harris was born with mild chest indent. This made him reluctant to take his shirt off in gym class, and other students would laugh at him.

>there are people in here that will defend this and say they weren't bullied
Fucking disgusting.

How many "nerds" would get picked on if advanced math and science was incorporated into team sports during gym classes?

How many "jocks" would be hated if physical ability was incorporated into math and science class teams?

There are very simple ways to show the importance and value of having different skill sets among groups of people, but the public school system ignores them in favor of an archaic system that results in a divided student body that does almost as much harm as it ever does any good.

Maybe Dylan, that kid talked a lot about how much he wanted to die and shit like that in his journal. Eric was a straight up psychopath though, his was filled with him talking about being a God and how he would cleanse the Earth or something.

They were the bullies

first post worst post

Did this feel like a high school film project on purpose? The acting was fucking abysmal but considering the subject matter and the fact that it was somehow considered worthy of a palm d'or I can't be too dure

Extreme depression and feeling of not belonging anywhere can do that to a human. He was a victim.

No they weren't.

You can bully and be bullied at the same time, it's not mutually exclusive.

not a doc but the dirties is my favorite school shooting film. its really believable and super funny too

>stating this despite witness reports saying otherwise only a few posts above his
Do you have a mental defiency or something?

>inb4 reports were falsified or something involving jews

Holy shit is that person in the pic serious or just baiting?

>yet the thought of stopping the bulling never even occurred to them
so you deserve to die in a school shooting if you don't stop people you dont know from bullying other people you dont know?

fuck outta here

Do you? Do some research and realize that they were popular and had friends. Harris hated everyone. Even his own diaries state this.

Christ almighty. You Harris apologists are worse than Hitler lovers.

Why would it be a bait? He is 100% correct, but I guess someone like you who've had your entire life served on a silver platter wouldn't understand the extreme daily suffering of a lonely friendless robot.

They could've tried to do something. If you don't care about your fellow man just because you don't know them personally, then who the fuck are you to condemn Dylan and Eric?

>Kids that know how to box. Kids that know BJJ or Judo. Basically any kid that's been trained to defend themselves and actually develops some skills and self confidence.
this is bullshit though. unless you turn yourself into fucking grade school bruce lee the bully probably has enough friends to overpower you

so how many bullies you didnt know picking on kids you also didnt know did you try to stand up for when you were in school? there are authorities figures whose fucking job description literally includes doing that, it's not the job of the other kids

and who the fuck are YOU to condemn me? you have the moral high ground somehow after advocating a bunch of people getting murdered because they displayed the bystander effect, a documented psychological phenomenon which does not suggest shortcoming or mental dysfunction in the person displaying it?

fuck outta here... i beg of you

lol because starving africans don't have personalities like white people do, right? it's just "hey, you're hungry too? guess we're friends who are enriching each other's lives in a meaningful way now! no need to actually be compatible as people or anything like that. eventually we all just got the point where our personality was 'hungry' so we're all bessfranz now!"

>this angry samefag
wew

you've said many dumb things, i dont have to address them all at once lol

gonna respond to either one?

>this is bullshit though.

Nope.

Bullies thrive on picking targets that don't fight back. And kids don't fight back because they've never been taught HOW to fight back, due to being raised by a single mother, or because their father was a submissive bitch. The lack of skill, combined with the fear of taking a lump or two, is what causes these kids to cower in fear instead of defending themselves. This gives the bully exactly what they want, and perpetuates their behavior.

Teach a kid how to defend themselves and they develop a physical confidence to handle being "bullied" because they aren't afraid of fighting back, or even losing, since they've already encountered it in training. These are exactly the kind of kids bullies avoid.

>no kid who has fought back has ever been bullied
the real world begs to differ lol

In the "real world", people eventually stop picking up a hot pan after they've been burned enough.

and in the "real world" (what the fuck are these quotations marks about? did i make up the real world? lol) your badass kungfu skillz aren't anywhere near as painful as being burned by hot metal

also why the fuck do you keep assuming that fighting back=winning?

the bully is bigger/better at fighting, then what? oh wait, you don't know then what because all you know are your stupid fantasies lol

>I have never boxed or grappled: the post

>i still think literally any training makes you into an action movie star who can beat up a crowd of bullies and then deliver a clever one-liner to a crowd of cheering schoolkids, just like it always happens in real life and not in your head where this is all clearly coming from

Why is there no safe, inviting place where teens can go to just talk?

Have to back this up. Taking a course in karate doesn't automatically make you a fighter who can fight off bullies. Most likely the bigger kid wins and multiple kids overpower the one, no matter how good you are at boxing.
Also just hitting the bully doesn't make him back off. I remember one nerdy kid applying his judoskills on his bully. He threw him in the ground and the white trash kid lost his mind, got up and kicked his ass even worse.

where do you get pics like that? i saw a few out there, i like them

Nip edition

I found it on /r9k/.

My man.

Didn't they destroy the rest after they had been screened?

>I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm going to continue talking shit anyways, because it justifies my submissive and cowardly behavior

hey look somebody else from reality showed up i wasnt even bullied in school lol i'm just telling you your head is up your stupid, stupid ass

>Taking a course in karate

Because Karate is shit.

Boxing, however, isn't, and neither is any REAL combative sport that trains extensively using resisting opponents, and competes against resisting opponents.

Regardless, combative skills not only teach you how to win, but they show you that taking a few lumps isn't the end of the world. Combat skills give you the opportunity to figure out approaches to take on opponents that are taller, stronger, and faster than you are, before you might have to face them in the ring, or on the street.

The overwhelming majority of bullies won't fuck with you if you fight back, and it's easier to fight back when you have the skills to fight back.

Quit trying to defend being a submissive coward, because that's exactly who the bullies try to single out.

>b-but guys...i-if you fight back it'll just be worse...d-don't try to learn how to defend yourself

No wonder kids get bullied.

>Quit trying to defend being a submissive coward
literally no one is doing this, hell you've already admitted we're right by changing your wording up to
>The overwhelming majority of bullies
just accept that you said dumb things and were called on it and that maybe you're not talking to people who are trying to romanticize being bullied in some fucking bizarre ass way?
no, moron, the conversation we're ACTUALLY having is that learning how to fight isnt a fucking magic wand for your bullying problem

god damn you are a stupid fuck, no wonder you had to learn how to fight, you probably can't talk to somebody for more than 5 minutes without them actually trying to hurt you

>life is like a movie

yeah its a super unique film, i cant wait to see his (matt johnsons) next one about faking the moon landing if it ever gets a dvd release or leaked. plus the nirvana the band the show , show was also top notch

You sound like women trying to convince their sons that they should play soccer instead of football because it's too dangerous.

You sound like a moron who has watched too much movies to the point where you think they reflect real life. If you fight back you'll either get destroyed or you'll get in serious trouble with the school and possibly the police. Also, not all bullying is physical but I guess a fucking normie like you wouldn't understand.

I don't know what kind of bullies you had at your school, but the bullies I knew where usually on their own or with a friend and a bunch of passive participants. Fight the actual bully and all the passive faggots usually don't do anything. Got in a fight a few times in my early high school years. It wasn't really anything special, just a bunch of weak punches and some bruises afterwards. One kid didn't really bother me afterwards, the other did and we got in another fight. My problem was just the way I acted, I was afraid of getting physical and I let bullying affect me too much. Don't be a little bitch, don't let insults or words affect you and shit talk back, and don't be afraid of getting hurt.

>feeling bad who murdered multiple peers because they were """""bullied"""""

>If you fight back you'll either get destroyed or you'll get in serious trouble with the school

You're exactly why bullies exist, user.

You'd rather be a submissive coward than ever take a chance of actually defending yourself.

I'm truly sorry for you, user, and kids like you.

Martial arts are definitely a great sports. They build up your stamina quickly and yes, in the case you get into a conflict they give tools to survive. I did boxing when I was a teen, and those years didn't go to waste, even thought I never had to apply those skills to real life.

All I was saying, that I have known kids, who you could not have fought off without getting a conviction yourself e.g. shooting them or breaking their windpipe.
t.

computers are not "alive".

fucking white cucks thinking too deep into shit,

This triggers Sup Forums

Faggot

>non sequitur gay scene
why does he always have to throw in a gay subplot in all his movies