Is ″ a Reddit-tier series or legit a funny show? It has a huge crowd/fanbase like most reddit-tier shows do...

Is ″ a Reddit-tier series or legit a funny show? It has a huge crowd/fanbase like most reddit-tier shows do, but i've seen Sup Forums posts of it being good. Should i watch it?

It's enjoyable

It's a great show, you should watch it.

You don't even have a functional, working definition of "reddit-tier," so why worry?

i think you should kill yourself for letting Sup Forums warp your view of media because they call it reddit

Is the humor dark or is it PG 13?

it's a good show

I think it's funny. But I also don't let my opinion of things be affected by who else on the internet enjoys the same thing.

>asking others what you should like or dislike so you can fit in

Pretty much the epitome of nu-Sup Forums. If people on Sup Forums say things like "Back to Beddit" because you enjoy something, don't fucking listen to them. That's actual cancer if you do and then spread this behaviour.

Hi tv

Just marathoned the first episode of this show. What do I think of it?

It's very Reddit and tryhard. The fact that people here like it is because the board full of capeshit reddit idiots now.

Who else hype for season 3?

absolutely not PG13, R for sure. but I wouldn't call it dark. It's got its own unique flavor thats why its so popular

>tfw watched every episode at least 10 times over

does Reddit tier literally just mean popular?

Are you just trying to validate your autistic compulsion to be contrarian?

It's actually very good. An example of one of those pieces of fiction that is tainted by perception of its fanbase.

all tv sucks*, complete waste of time, even shitposting is better for your soul.

* with notable exceptions like Dekalog, Scener ur ett äktenskap, Fanny och Alexander etc.

i am senpai. I wanna see Rick fuck up that bitch who killed based birdperson.

I had to watch that show once. I just kept repeating to myself:

>this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes

Worst time of my life.

The show is great, the fanbase is cancerous

It's a legitimately funny show.
Rarely have I seen something that could make me laugh my ass off while getting an existential crisis at the same time

same
the jokes and writing are pretty good although the design is so shit

~I hurt myself today~

Season 1 was pretty great, season 2 wasnt as enjoyable but still a pretty great show and one of the few genuinely hilarious comedies on tv at the moment.

I can tell it's good. Dropped it on S02E03. It got too old and annoying for me.

It's pretty good, but the fanbase is cringeworthy. The Bernie memes about Rick actually made me want to kill myself.

>Guy who spends literally his entire life rejecting the authority of the government because he wants to do thing his own way, whole shtick is being uncomfortably honest
Compared to
>A failure who had to crawl to the government on his knees to beg them for a career because he wasn't good at anything except lying to kids, wants to help the government play more of a role in peoples' lives

The show looks like absolute shit, but it's much better than it actually is.

I stayed away from it for awhile because I didn't like what i saw, the design and general theme turned me off big time. But after giving it a chance I have to call it one of the best comedy shows out there right now.

Motherfucker maybe quit seeking approval of one website while whining about a different website, you memey faggot.