ITT: hings that you do that you think nobody else does

ITT: hings that you do that you think nobody else does.

>Pic related. I put piano concertos on and lay down in a hot shower and sometimes drink beer. Drawing looks depressing but its actually very nice and relaxing. 10x better than bath or sauna

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=s7NhD8_z7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=u9O3Yp6PYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's a good and relaxing piano concerto you could recommend me?

i...i...oh man.... i MASTERBATE...

>relaxing
do you just want peaceful, or a little dark?

I print off pictures of the friend I'll be hanging out with or friends, and then put them in my underwear before I go to meet them.

you sick, twisted bastard!

Is that anything like masturbating?

Peaceful, but dark is also fine.

>10x better than bath or sauna
And wastes around 1000x as much water.

Sucks being a europoor, huh faggot?

Not even. I'm just a rational thinking person.

old pasta

Why'd you make this a gif?

I make justice

That sounds sexy.

Peaceful: Would recommend Chopin
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg

I like this too a little dark.. guy offed himself in the 70s. classical minimalism

youtube.com/watch?v=s7NhD8_z7vU

Put glue on hands and peel it off. I like peeling things in general. It's such a satisfying feeling. Anyone else?

I lay down in the shower but on my back, that looks very uncomfortable

Two words: naked dota

Little background for you, the reason GIFs were originally created as a file format is for compression purposes. A simple image like this that only has a handful of colors and no shading or anything will be a muchhhh smaller file size as a GIF or PNG than it would be as a JPEG which saves pixel by pixel. Thats the short version of the answer. It has become habitual if I save any image like this that doesnt use many colors or shades I save as PNG but I wasnt sure if Sup Forums lets you upload png

I didn't know how to draw laying on my back, thats what I do though, not really on my side

Ah, thanks for the info. And Sup Forums accepts PNG's

I dont do this, but I can totally understand doing this. Seems like it would be very satisfying

Same, but I lie down on my stomach, feels much better, and I get to hump the bath floor since the water keeps it nice and slippery.

Much obliged.

>things that you do that you think nobody else does
I don't know, but when I turn light switches, I either focuses and use a light a minimal amount of force and effort while using my left index finger to turn,
or I'm in a mental state meant for efficiency, and I use myself ambidextrously to switch lights, close doors, all while doing so with grace, and usually while I'm in movement.
I use memory, special reasoning skills, and calculation, to locate switches, door knobs, and general door edges, so I need not look at them to locate them. With not needing to look at them, I reach for door knobs with my back turned and while looking at the rout ahead and identifying locations of things and routs.
I also often don't register the routs and order in which I do things into memory, so I don't compare and contrast the various possible routs and order of doing things to find the most efficient means.

I don't have a particular reason for doing so, it's just a habit at this point.
I do a lot of things out of habit these days.

Can you place yourself on the spectrum?

pic related.

Fuck yeah user, I've done this every time I use glue since grade school.
Have you ever used that hand wax shit?

Nah. Better than glue?

>mfw my friend has aspergers
i dont know if he is even my friend anymore, i was pretty much all he had besides his fam, i punched him in the fucking head for joking about my shit haircut, i feel so bad about it and he is probably depressed. Not to mention he smells like shit and is fat, but he was a great fucking friend, i could say poo poo and he would laugh and i would feel like a cool guy. Sorry Sup Forums for shitting up your board but i need to get this off my chest.

k

>i punched him in the fucking head for joking about my shit haircut
That's not cool, man; hand to hand combat should be a mutual pleasure.

my thread, I'm cool with it, shit all you want.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9O3Yp6PYAk

It slightly burns your hands at first, but the heat settles the wax into every little groove and pit in your skin, so when you lizard-peel that shit off it's like your hands are being born and touching air for the first time. Shit's cash

Nice. Gonna try that.

You made us giggle a little. Gj

I only do consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

Some specialty spas offer a 'full body paraffin masque' for ~100.00
I've never done it, but I someday hope to realize my dream of a full snakeskin rebirth

You monster!

Thank you!

That sounds amazing. Gonna look into that.

I love the smell of my ball and taint funk, and my BO. I can't get enough. I rub and scratch myself then smell my fingers whenever I'm alone.

Sometimes I fart into my cupped hand and bring the fart up to smell it better.

I don't like the smell of my shit though.

I like to snot rocket into my hand when I have a thick glob stuck in there, then I roll the mucous between my fingers until it slowly dries into a booger ball that I flick away.

I also love picking my nose in general, and I wish I had to more often

Clean and reorganise the house at 3 in the morning when I don't fell like going to bed ...

I do that too except I smoke weed

I smell my fingers after I wipe

I walk around things while listening to music every day/ every other day. Like not outside or around the block, but around tables (I choose one area and use that) or large areas where I can complete a circle. This typically lasts anywhere from 45 mins at the least to about 4 hours. I never do this outside of my home. It helps me think, and I've done it since I was a kid. I can't get into a certain state of mind without it, and I'll typically zone out to the point of not needing to keep my eyes open. If I don't do this at least once every couple days feel weird

I have a bunch of really intricate stories in my head, full biographies for characters, etc..

Sometimes when I take a shit or have free time I'll recall it back and play out a scene in my head or something.

I've tried writing but it never comes out right. Too lazy to draw a comic.

I do the same damn shit

I used to do something similar.

I still do it a little, just not for as long.

Damnnn I used to do that when I was younger. I still pace non-stop around furniture while on the phone or eating something portable

I do nothing with my life because I'm too emotionally fucked from my childhood and early adulthood. Pretty sure I'm the only one.

That's not unusual but trips

Mah niggas, except I don't have full biographies (depending on your definition of full), and I usually just play out specific and relatively random scenes and scenarios.
But most of the time, I just recall events from my past.

>I do nothing
>posts on Sup Forums
>complies comprehensible sentences relatively related to the topics within this thread

I placed a little rock by the sidewalk on my way to the bus stop to see how long it would be there. It's been a month and it's still there

far middle right

Damn, really? I'm relieved actually, I used to try to explain it to friends/ family and got embarrassed when nobody understood

I've done something quite similar
I placed three rocks in a triangle type shape right next to the footbridge at the end of my street to see how long they'd keep
They stayed all summer, moved a little when it rained during fall, but when the streets flooded in winter, they were pulled away

Train at 300 times normal gravity

I push from above my asshole in and downwards to help get out the last bit of poop. I smell the pus from my zits after I pop them.

how the fuck can you be far middle?

In addition, it eliminates artifacting.

Apologize. Have makeup sex.

Far middle right left

>pick my cuticles until they bleed
>spit on my piss stream when I'm drunk
>hide the lower half of my face in my shirt and chew on said shirt
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them

you sound pretty faggety bro

When I do bath salts I like to frantically change between pairs of women's panties and blow snot onto my shrunken penis and try to masterbate.

I interact with interdemensional beings on a daily basis...

I actually started doing the first one just recently and I always do it now. It's only practical

fuck bitches
yall fags never gonna get any sweet pussi

Occasionally touch my mouth to make sure I'm not saying what I'm thinking out loud

I used to do something else as a kid but not as much anymore
I used to try and sneak up to conversations without being detected because I thought everyone besides me knew a secret language and used it only when I'm not around

I place my memory foam pillow in the freezer before I go to sleep on a hot night.

>Everytime I take a shit and proceed to wipe I say something I just can't explain. Remember Scias from Breath of Fire IV? When you used the normal attack, he like.. teleports and hits.. Well, I started that because at some point, precisely after watching The Truman Show, I was feeling observed all the time, so I developed this so I could just "feel" as if I wiped real fast. The thing is, I was about 11 maybe.. I'm 25 now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I take a shit, I still do that stupid noise. I can't control it.

>TL;DR: Don't play Breath of Fire IV.

It's great that I can pretty much eliminate incomplete evacuation. The only thing is that I have to be careful to not push too hard both with my hands and asshole muscles or I run the risk of getting an external hemorrhoid.

When sitting i shake my knee up and down, when in bed i can't do that so i shake my foot.
I Read somewhere that it is something genetic and its an evolutionairy trait because we dit More and More (my dad and Brother do it to)

what is it you say?

Oh yeah I've been there my friend.

Too far

I'll soak my hat and freeze it before I do yard work on really hot days

Very practical evolutionary trait, you are the furthest evolved human being.

I use my index finger and thumb to clean/scratch The corner of my mouth idk why i do it, my mom says I hated a dirty mouth even as a baby

Everyone does that
You even found a comic about it

>21kb
clearly you're doing this wrong
ps: other image formats (like jpeg and png) also allow compression

i made that

>i suck at paint but try anyway

I do exactly the same. Can't fall asleep if i'm not shaking my foot. Dad and siblings also do this

>well/septic system
>get water out of ground for free
>water goes down drain back into ground

Try to be more environmentally-friendly, non-America.

genius. now if only i had a yard

>incomplete evacuation

It'll just get out with your next shit. Who cares?

WOW AMAZING TRIPS

Oh well
Shit
Still I always check for the smell of the hour

After I cum. I rub it off on my shirt and leave it there.

One time there was this hot chick I knew, both at the gym. She picks out specific water bottles. I came in one and watch that hoe drink my semen.

Sure you did.

>run toothbrush underwater to get bristles wet
>apply toothpaste
>run toothbrush under water again to wet toothpaste
>brush teeth

Not sure if sarcasm

I care. I can confidently go through the day knowing my asshole is squeaky clean even after the most intense farts. What are you, some sort of morbidly obese slob permavirgin?

Everyone does this.

I also told up my really thin blanket in the freezer on hot days for bed time. I then use a misting bottle on it, then wrap it around me and go to bed

Finnish person detected

OP are you Finnish?

I thought I was the only one. Has anyone questioned you about it?