/alcoholic/

>your country
>your go-to nightcap

1: Australia
2: Kraken on the rocks with a squeeze of lime

Beer guy and this has been a staple lately

Where's it from?

My favourite beer at the moment is a lager done by a local brewery called Stomping Ground. It's really the perfect beer as far as I'm concerned, doesn't hide behind hops to get across it's flavour like a lot of IPAs. Unfortunately they only sell it by the keg so I can only buy it at the pub.

I didn't drink the last 2 days, but today at 17u in exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes I'll open my first beer, it will be something local, special and high-fermented.

1. Australia
2. At least three full strength beers

Michigan. Bell's brewery. It's your standard IPA, decent, and not terribly expensive.

>Unfortunately they only sell it by the keg so I can only buy it at the pub.

So growlers aren't a thing yet there? That's unfortunate

That's a good idea actually

What's a bottle of that cost ya op? 750ml/1L bottle?

I drink a lot of rum myself. You get appleton estate or mount gay over there?

I got it for $50 (which apparently is 36 USD). Alcohol is generally pretty expensive here cause it's taxed to shit, not as much as cigarettes though.

It's 750mL btw

That doesn't surprise me at all, USA has much lower taxes and the product is made in the USA.

>the product is made in the USA
Can't really grow sugar cane here to make rum unless you are talking about Puerto Rico.

The ingredients are imported (as it says on the bottled), but all the distilling and bottling is done within the USA. So obviously it will cost less in the USA than in Australia.

£22 here, in USD thats $27

Is 1L not a common bottle size there?

What are prices like on some of the other stuff you drink?

22.99€ , equals $24.24 here

hmmmm >69256207

Also, it's made in Trinidad

Not really, most bottles come in 750mL unless you go to Costco or another warehouse style retailer.

I tend to only like high end spirits so they're often quite expensive; a 750 bottle of Talisker single malt Scotch is usually around $80 for example.

i never drink scotch, but that sounds similar to the prices here.

i drink a lot of rum or american whisky. for the aged rums (8 year+) you're lookin at something like $25 on up.

A bottle of Appleton Estate 12yr costs $35 for a 750ml.

Bottles of american whisky vary. The cheap high proof shit you can get for $20 @1.75L, the more upscale fancy limited releases or aged stuff starts around $50 @750ml.

trinidad has some great rum. zaya used to be excellent trinidadi rum, but they changed the recipe a while back and it tastes like a vanilla liqueur.

San Miguel hands down
most beers you can easily tell they are watered down and people still drink them for some reason

San Miguel is shit

>pale pilsen

Pic. is mine. Just finished a bottle yesterday.

>he has ice with his alcohol
>he puts lime in rum

>750mL
Stuff comes in 700mL bottles lad.

I wouldn't call Scotch a high-end drink. It's great value because the cheaper bottles (single malt, of course) in the $50-$100 range are such good quality. Compare this to something like cognac where you have to go to $200-$250 (the mid-range) for a passable drink.

wtf mate, and our alcohol tax is high as hell

cant beat this

:-)

>"""""people""""" unironically drink beer that isn't ale