S/fur it's made for one thing

s/fur it's made for one thing

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=karbo crisis&client=ms-android-bell-ca&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilqqOlytPNAhVW3mMKHY5-Be8Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=3#tbm=isch&q=karbo crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/r/ing more /s/nek / naga / serpent. Gotta fill up my fetish folder.

>someone doesn't understand that things like the human brain are complicated enough to evolve faster than things like genetics, which are still extremely fucking complicated
Just look at statistics on *anything* except the Olympics that take into account race, and you'll logically piss all over niggers (not just black/colored people, niggers). Anything else and you're fucking wrong, we're better because of dozens of factors and if I weren't scientifically-inclined myself I'd be fucking disgusted

snekliek

The most glorious image of a snake lady I have

And you need more dick. Lots, and LOTS of dick, until I can provide no more

Eh, not a futa kinda guy.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Only humans that migrated out of Africa had skin pigmentation changes, populations that stayed didn't have any enviroment reason for skin pigmentation changes.

It's like in speciation, when a new species diverges from an existing population the original species dosnt magicly stop existing.

Hot! Got more?

She's a vore character

I have a fair chunk of Taigi and it might get old if you're not into her, so, say y/n

hm, that's the only img I have of her

hex

most of my snek have leg

Well how can I argue with such a well thought out and researched argument.
Yes and if the thread is still alive in say 15 I'll post it.

>s/fur
>posts snakes

>snek/fur

Her names Crisis

Her hobbies include being a dumb blond and eating people.

google.ca/search?q=karbo crisis&client=ms-android-bell-ca&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilqqOlytPNAhVW3mMKHY5-Be8Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=3#tbm=isch&q=karbo crisis

Very hot. Might still be here by then, love me some non-leg snek.

sharks, phins, scaly lizards, etc...
it's a category

Yeah, but the new populuation does have to deal with changes that cause an increase in USING YOUR FUCKING NOT-MONKEY BRAIN VIOLENT RAPING-ROBBERY-ING CLAN WARFARE SAHARA bullshit excuse for a pile of neurons. I don't even have to defend myself, a good couple thousand years of statistics will show my conclusion is at least relatively reasonable. Black people, as outliers, are totally fine. Niggers gotta go yo

Wurm is cute

>s/fur
>posts nothing
wow

nah, not my interest. thx for the info

As long as a vagina's getting totally stuffed by something

>dis mouf

I've probably posted a thousand herms in here by now. THe fact that your a fucking newfag and have never seen me before is irrelevant

I am roughly 75% drunk, though I feel about 40% drunk. I know that if I drink any more I'm going to end up driving while totally blackout drunk and I'm going to regret it, but if I don't this little event will pass like it never happened

>bragging about posting furry in Sup Forums
>bragging about posting in Sup Forums
How pathetic can you get

Sorry no one will ever know who you are in here

Another factor is access education, this is why in countries where education is a luxury you get savage people, in the US areas where minorities have a lower access to education you get higher rates of the rapey behaviour. In areas where white people have lower access to education you get dumb rednecks.

Basicly your thesis should be uneducated people need to go, an educated black man is like an educated white guy.

Or we can say some races are smarter than others abd agree aisans are the master race because they have higher avarage IQ's (and higher education standards but that isn't a factor right? )

>I am roughly 75% drunk, though I feel about 40% drunk
100% homosexual

>this little event
???

Racism? In my s/fur?

Naaaaaaaaaaaah. It's some funny trolling.

But she's cute

Dumb and a monster

But cute.

agreed and I forget about themonster part

>implying that's a good thing
You have clearly gone past the line of sanity long time ago. I'll let you off the hook for now. Also: 0/10, see me after class, nerd.

I'm not sure if it is really racism, he didn't say all black people are bad just the uneducated criminal ones. The same can be said of any race, I'm not going to brand him fully racist just yet.

>he says as he posts off-topic garbage

is horse guy here? cuz im still really curious as to how that arrangement would work out, like would the horses not run away? and have you ever gotten injured?
also how did you train them to do things like that, im not going to do it, im just really curious. its not something that you hear about every day.

Lots of pictures of her not eating people, she's just a 170 foot tall idiot.

I have kind of a lot of snek

I don't know if snek lover is still here

Keep your fantasies to yourself, jackass.

Yes, this is true. Some "races" are more edutated, but there's more to it than statistics. I mean more towards fully-grown, properly-had-a-chance-to-be-educated people. Some are going to be dumb as fuck wastes of space no matter what.

I don't consider myself dumb-as-fuck because no matter what you want to me to learn I can, but I'm not really a waste of space because I'm willing to whatever is necessary and society needs those people to keep running. I'm content enough with a little pleasure and doing whatever job most needs to be done, watever it is. We just need to get rid of the useless twats who want to be handed everything for nothing. Problem is, most of that can be determined by race at the moment. Pruning is necessary for progress

>he says as he posts nothing
:^)

Hey now, I LOVE ME SOME DICKS... but only when they're stuck on women. None of this feminine penis horseshit you hear, It's just literal intersex why the fuck not stuff. Something new and different and exciting is okay, but given that's not possible, oh god vagina is the onl answer and everything else is weird

what do you mean? im just really interested in it.
from a psycological and logistical standpoint it sounds very interesting. ive worked with horses (mainly shoeing them) and they are massive animals.

If your going to start posting cuntboys, ill take that as an ivitation to post herms

"horse guy"s been gone a while, one you're looking for is either Radzyn or Gerald, if you want to ask around later

Thats illegal, dirtbag

allright thanks, do you mean he doesent come here anymore or that he is off for the night?

Lucky us in the US free access to guns and fireworks help prune some of the dumb. Or when that one suicide bomber camp exploded and killed 40 in training bombers, the people of Afghanistan where so happy about that because they get hit the hardest by terrorists.

Or like here in canada most of the gun violence is gang violence, gang members killing one another is not a problem as nothing of value is lost.

>stuck on
Stuck 'into', purrhaps?

>None of this feminine penis horseshit you hear, It's just literal intersex why the fuck not stuff.
About 92.63% drunk now

It's trying to be reasonabl eand looking at history for answers, rather than being biased for easy answers. That's how I'd put it. If something hasn't worked properly for over 2500 years, it's probaby not going to work now just because we wish it to be so. If said pruning includes me, fuckl it. Take us all out to better humanity, I'm worthless

He is in the clink now. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time