Friendly reminder that if you hate Durant signing with GS you are on the side of r/nba

Sup Forums should either embrace the dark side or all you faggots should go back to r/nba so you can earn more karma for hating on the Warriors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just prove how much of a Reddit faggot you actually are by showing your knowledge of their opinions.

Sup Forums is the board that is most like reddit opinions

>hates patriots and tom brady

>dickrides lebron

>hates warriors

Truly pathetic. This board is filled with reddit migrants

shut the fuck up. fuck kd the warriors and reddit

don't give a fuck I'm not going to let reddit dictate my opinions

fuck you

Most Sup Forums posters cross post there. It's quite obvious based on the two communities sharing the exact same opinions.

>not forming your opinions solely based on being the opposite of reddit fags
Don't worry user, I upvoted your post.

>he compares his opinions to reddit's and changes accordingly.

I think for myself and think durant is a bitch

lebron james the greatest player in the world

he dont fear those warriors bums mj , magic , bird , shaq could join durant and curry

lebron james would still overcome those bums

tom brady bows down to the greatness of lebron james he won the championship he's the best

KD doesn't have any tattoos proclaiming him to be the coming of Basketball Jesus so I'm cool with him doing whatever he wants

but we've always hated KD and whatever team he has been on, you newshit

the nba is now even more boring than ligue 1

congratulations, faggots

>muhh Brady and the Pats

based nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

Brady is a trump supporter. It's anti Sup Forums to hate brady and the pats Whiteness.

You're probably a crossposter from /r/nfl

I remember when NBA talk on Sup Forums wasn't just a shit general full of people who are contrarians for the fuck of it.

>knowing what's going on at reddit

>believing your own opinion is worth more than going against the reddit criclejerk

You should go back there so you can validate your own importance by having your opinion upvoted.

Is Sup Forums the worst board here? It certainly seems to be the board with the most reddit like posters.

While this is true, r/nba has always loved KD. Now that the tides have turned we'll see who here embraces the dark side.

>not keeping an eye on the enemy

t. Curryfag

I hate GSW because of bandwagoners fans like (You)

KD going there actually make me like them somewhat because he's a based dude

stay projecting famalamadingdong

>muh sekrit club

It's interesting that no one has actually refuted the fact that Sup Forums and r/nba posters share the same exact views on the issue.

I'm sure most people here read The Undefeated and appreciate Jamele Hill's thoughtful commentary on sports.

Your a fucking retard if you think hating the most bandwagon team is rocket science that requires cross posting
Bandwagon shit lords like you are why the golden state fans will not get any fucking respect

that's because /nba/ is easily the most reddit general on here and I'd estimate that 70%+ are crossposters

>he needs to base all of his life decisions based on what a certain group from a certain website does

Reevaluate your sorry life, please.

How much karma do you guys have?

>Your
>shit lords

shitlord is like the apex reddit insult my man. agree about GSW fans though, there's just zero chance that you were a fan before they got good unless you're actually from Oakland.

Sup Forums is the most Reddit-tier. Super liberal nu male cucks congregate there. Sometimes you'll get a random tumblrina post a thread about mar or some shit. Other than that it's Reddit-tier cancer

I'm still mad that Cleveland won. Not lebron, I was fine with the heat winning.

upvoted

>he needs to base his decisions on following group think

mcr*

Anyone else skeptical of this golden state "dynasty"?

No depth
No size/interior players

Team full of peremeter players only?

Durant is shit on defense as wel

your logic is that since reddit hates GSW's faggot bandwagon fans, and that Sup Forums does also, then Sup Forums GSW-haters are reddit.

that's a pretty stupid argument. I'm sure reddit thinks 2 + 2 = 4, and so does Sup Forums. it's just painfully evident that 90%+ of GSW dickriders on here have no connection to Oakland whatsoever.

Not a gsw fan
And If you want to be a grammar faggot on this fucking board at least capitalize after a period.

Berkeley checking in. I feel conflicted about this whole thing.

I loved the Warriors in the past when they were a band of losers and misfits with a great fan base but these last 2 years have really made me reevaluate my feelings. The current fan base is absolute cancer.

The good news is with the amount of salt this deal is getting from general NBA fans I can safely go back to rooting for the Warriors.

Are we most hated now?

Anyone else hated the Warriors before but now like them because of KD causing all this butthurt?

when I don't capitalize or punctuate, it's because I'm being lazy

when you fuck up the your/you're distinction, it betrays that you have a poor grasp of the English language

I wouldn't have said anything about it if your opinion wasn't complete shit

we are arguing the same thing and you came across as edgy reddit teenager with your shitlord use, my bad I guess

>Are we most hated now?

you? no. some dickhead in Texas/Michigan/wherever? hands down the most hated.

getting there lol

All good teams have bandwagoners. Sure, maybe GS's fan base is even more cancerous than usual, but the fact remains they are becoming the most hated team in the nba. That alone makes them likable in my book.

Also, being a sports fan isn't objective the way mathematics is. It's safe to say if you side with reddit you should just go post there so your insightful comments can earn you some of that sweet sweet karma.

found the warriors bandwagon fag

warrior fans are as bad as seahawks fans were

probably the same fans lol

honestly i dont give a shit. i only watch the NBA to watch the spurs fail at this point

>When you make a mistake you were just being lazy
>When someone else makes a mistake they are illiterate

But we seem to have already surpassed "peak" bandwagondon.

It seems like there are now more anti-Warriors bandwagoners than pro-Warriors ones. How do we rectify this conflict?

Yes, most GS fans are cancer, but increasingly so are most anti-GS fans as well.

If you're actually from the Oakland area then you shouldn't feel ashamed of cheering for your team, even if they play a faggy brand of basketball.

>faggy brand of basketball

>He prefers big muscled BBC chimping their way to the hoop and shooting free throws instead of ball movement and team based basketball

Kill yourself cuck

Yeah, I just really hate the new lifelong fans. In any case, I think with all this Durant hate from general nba fans I can go back to supporting them. Even though I generally really dislike KD.

>hate KD
>hate Kerr
>hate large part of fanbase
>indifferent towards Curry/Klay
>go back and forth between liking Draymond or not based on who's nuts he touches
>fav players are Iggy and Livingston
>possibly the best GS team ever assembled

What a weird time to be a Warriors fan.

same dude

Depending on how long the asshurt from the KD signing lasts I might have to bandwagon them.

get a load of this pussy bitch

>red shits "fan"

now it makes sense.

That list makes absolutely no sense and is extremely fedora-tier.

The most bandwagon team in the NBA is still the Lakers, by far. A couple years of the Warriors being good or a few years of the Heat being good doesn't change the Lakers' generational status as the biggest bandwagon team.

Not really. All 4 of the main guys being there will only last a few years, tops. Who leaves or gets the boot is up for debate. Either KD goes elsewhere after a couple years or probably Klay gets traded. There can only be 3 max guys, not 4 in the long run.

This.

Like teams because they cause butthurt is stupid. Form your own dumb fucking opinions, you idiots.

Go Knicks.

>knicks beat the spurs in the NBA finals

>Memes dictate my opinions

kys fag

>reddit REDDIT rEDDIt ReddiT
>rEdDiT ReDdIt REDdit redDIT
>r3dd17 rEDdIT reddiT reDDit
>AAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAA
Jesus Christ this entire thread.

>A poster from a site dedicated to cucks supports the decision of durcuck

I shouldn't be surprised. makes sense

/lifelong/ here

>I know what reddit thinks

Maybe you should head on back, huh?

San Leandro/South Oakland and UC Berkeley alum checking in.

Sorry NBA. I feel bad at overpowered this team is now. But this is what happens when you choke the way my dubs did. They have to get better and replace that POS Barnes. The cavs literally let the dubs play 4 on 3 as they trapped Curry and this dickhole couldn't hit an open look to save his life.

Prepare your angus

Agreed. These are hired guns, not your BFFs.

r/nba likes gsw and durant a whole hell of a lot more than Sup Forums even after what happened