ITT pics of sad fans

ITT pics of sad fans

bumping. weird fan pics general.

good thread

Not so bold prediction: the Browns will win a ring before the Bengals win a playoff game

Is that the guy who broke the toilet at a chipotle?

>red
hnnnng

This is still one of my favourite pictures of all time

Don't expect any of the amerilards ITT to know why or even want to know why though

the game that broke his soul

The saddest one because he died shortly after the match.

let me guess

new zealand is about to score and upset ireland seconds before the game is over

close?

Shit, I thought I was gonna be first to post these.
Didn't know this guy died though, RIP old brazil man. Hopefully he didn't do something bad in his life to deserve to see his team get rekt on his way out. Brazil is known for crime though

>old guy dies
>sad

>>>/rebbit/

THE GOAT

I got a group pic after the euro exit

He probably killed someone in his life and had bad karma, it's brazil after all

Shit like this is why I don't really go to games lol. It sucks when you pay money for a game and get BTFO but you have to sit there and watch it since you paid money

Well yeah, but also

>Ireland have never ever ever ever in the entire history of their existence beaten New Zealand
Not once. Wales have. England have. France have. Ireland? Played 28, lost 27, drawn 1.
>They were winning for every second of the match up until that moment
AND
>This was NZ's last game of the calendar year, and had they lost that they would have lost their unbeaten run, but winning in the last minute meant they became the first EVER team to win every match in a year in the professional era

Worst part is it's a one game wild card. You watch your team grind for 162 games to make the playoffs, only to have it all crashing down in a quick 3 hour blowout.

That's a man who has seen a lot of shit in his lifetime

rekt

The new GOAT

qt

she doing a pepe or what

Fuck I hate fireman Ed

>loose game
>get cancer
>die after a year full of agony

lol, what a faggot

Yes, yes it is.

Thats why it needs to be changed.

Clearly not natty tho

>glass bottles at a stadium

New Orleans pls

That Hail Mary was the most Lions thing of all time, and that blocked FG vs. the Ravens was the most Browns thing of all time.

>yfw when Fireman Ed's last name is basically analzone

That blocked fg was almost painful to watch as a neutral, and to the 4 win ravens too