armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

yet? If she does, then we'll talk.

What does 14/88 mean?

I like you user, you and me have similar interests. Good consistency too.

Although I'd prefer it to be just asshole, pussy, and armpit hair she stops removing.

How much does shilling on the internetz pay? Looking for a new line of work

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

But Jewesses are more beautiful by and large. I can't think of a non Jewish celebrity who is beautiful.

Back in my days baiting actually meant something.

I'm not baiting. I actually can't think of one. I guess I like Daisy Ridley, she's not jewish that I know of. But Scarlett Johanson and a bunch of other actresses are jewesses and they're really hot.

>normie humour

It's called a JAP Battle because they're "Jewish American Princesses."

Translating for the goys because they're both Jews.

Rachel bloom should be required to do a sex tape with all the teasing she does.

>"Jewish American Princesses."
is this an american thing?

>What did she mean by this

This video should help:

youtu.be/7U0k_vHxc2k

she's funny and thick/comfy

It's a "derogatory" term meaning a spoilt little jew bitch

True but many actually call themselves that as a joke and or/take pride in being one

Jewish women are top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Fql3Nm9Q414

>image.jpg

She meant, "ban all phone posters"

JIDF pls go

A bit dated now. It referred to spoiled Jewish daddy's girls back in the '80s who had all the fancy clothes and got plastic surgery for their birthdays. These days it's mostly Armenian and Iranian girls who fit that stereotype.

Wait, so...you guys will listen to an album and not know whether or not you liked it until you listen a few more times? That's so weird. Does that carry over into every aspect of your daily life? I can't imagine how hard it must be for people like you to form opinions on things. Like someone asks you if you like the food you're eating and you go, "Gee I dunno, I need to eat it three more times." If you got punched in the face would the experience be completely neutral for you until you got punched some more? Jesus, what blank slates of men you are. To think that your cognitive ability, not to mention your faith thereof, is so pathetically nonexistent that you hesitate to determine whether or not you enjoy something for fear of being incorrect in your judgment. It baffles the mind. I'm getting dumber just thinking of it. Fuck. Please tell me you're not serious. I don't think I can share a board--nay, a planet--with the likes of such spineless, cowardly weaklings.
golly gee, timmy york's cord porgressions are so unfathomably complex 0_o ...gonna take a few more listens t o complete my extensive theoretical analysis (all internalized and unrecorded, of course :P ))! maybe mommy will give me good boy points for comprehending the great intricacies underlying yorky dork and the radheads!!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate the way you have infiltrated the once good nature of this board, and I hate the opinions you have yet to form. For my sake, for everyone's sake, please never post again. I realize you'll have to read this at least six more times to fully grasp the meaning behind these words, but once you do I sincerely hope you leave. Permanently.