Smokers thread. Where are the classy men and woman of Sup Forums?

Smokers thread. Where are the classy men and woman of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2201475/Doctors-dont-know-best-Student-claims-cured-debilitating-bowel-disease-taking-smoking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't stop smoking these. I hate the "hipster" stereotype that comes with these though, I just love the flavor.

Never had em, they expensive? Might try em.

I'd say they're about 2 bucks more on average. Have a much cleaner taste (as far as a cigarette goes), and they last quite longer.

Worth trying though. Used to smoke Camel Blue/Turkish Royal for several years.

Cigarettes are bad for you, dumbass. That's why I smoke crack.

May have a try sometime. I just started a couple weeks ago with camel blues and i quite like them.
Because crack is so much better

I quit smoking a year ago, thinking of starting back up just to kill myself quicker

Marb southern cut were my go 2

I like lucky strikes and most camels tho

Valid point, at least you dont vape

Arent lucky strikes super ghetto from what ive heard?

>tobacco
>flavor
Fucking top lol they all taste and smell like shit
Kys

fuck no, they're delicious and strong as fuck, pretty pricey though. try the unfiltered sat least once in your life

Started smoking or switched to Camels? IF you just started smoking, quit now. It's a shitty habit to start; money down the drain, not to mention your health.

My problem is if i buy a pack and get hooked on the good shit ill drive myseld poor.

18+

Just started smoking. I like it, my gf loves it and i dont plan to stop.

>Smoking
>Kill yourself

Are you fucking retarded mate?

Prince 4 life

Marlboro Lights. Sometimes American Spirit Yellow. I like American Spirits because there are no additives, but they blow my throat out and make my lungs hurt. Hence why I'm a pussy that has to smoke Marlboro Lights on the reg.

SMOKING
KILL YOURSELF
>clear enough?

Lucky Strike Blues got a new pack and the smokes are branded as 'Luckies' at least here in Finland. Fine stuff.

marb lights have a decent taste

Well I ain't gonna argue you then. Hardest part about quitting is I like it too much.

Try the Camel Turkish Royals if you can, better than the Blue imo. Otherwise buy yourself a pack of American Spirits

Thnx, confirmed retard.

They do, but you can taste the ammonia additive, unlike additive free American Spirits.

What about rolling my own? Thought about that and im curious how it is considering all these brands got a fuck ton of additives (looking ans newports and marlboros mainly)

Any canadians here smoke ACCORD REDS. Best fucking smoke i ever had tbch

Not bad for 5$

Just bought some of pic related. Taste good as fuck.

you are either a 65yo jewish lady or a 65yo gay man

Hey guys dont you know that smoking causes cancer? I bet nobody told you that before, now that you got this information now i bet youll never smoke again. My wife's agenderqueermayonnaise son would be proud of me for saying this to you guys.

God-Tier Spirits. Actually I enjoy most of the Spirit line of shit, and most Camel smokes. Used to roll my own, but got lazy.

That perique is some good shit, but very, very strong.

lmao those are old lady cigarettes, user.

I tried that for a little bit, just a pain in the ass when you want to go out and drink or whatever. Saves you some money though.

I used pic related though. Just pack the tobacco, and it pushed it into the tub. No rolling needed. Plus you can get better tobacco that way. And if you smoke weed it's nice to have

I mostly smoke Marlboro lights, sometimes reds, depends on the situation and if I can afford to stink, looking for some other alternatives though
I've tried camels but might just be me that whenever I get a pack they taste horrible

>classy
lol, no. Movies aren't black and white anymore.

I always felt the perique was lighter than the blues, maybe I'm just dumb. God-tier either way.

Weed alas is illegal here so im waiting on that. I might try and roll. Or pick up a pack of spirits next time im out.

Also OP here, whats the best way to hide the smell? I hate smelling like an ash tray

Perhaps the blues are stronger. I generally smoke Lights, so pergique is strong to me. Regardless, I love the flavor. It has this fruity, spicy taste. I love it. The history of perique tobacco is interesting.

You could always try not smoking at all!

Any muricans wanna do a pack swap with a canadian

Can get you Du Maurier, Belmont, Accord, Canadian Classics, Export whatever you like

Im looking to try American Spirits, Lucky Strikes or Marlboro

After every smoke, brush your teeth and use mouthwash. Wash your hands. Change clothes and/or shower. This is the only way, really (that I'm aware of).

>Be a massive fucking pussy
Nah brah

Have a smoking jacket. Can also switch clothes and brush teeth.

most ryo tobacco has lots of additives anyway. rolling is fun though once you learn how to do it.

What's good? I've never tried any.

The best tobacco out there.

Probably off somewhere not dying of lung cancer, you smelly, fedora-tipping queer

>being classy without smoking
Go away and smome your mouth fedoras somewhere else.

cool

Fact: most smokers will not get cancer. The rates of cancer are over hyped to scare smokers into quitting.

a lot of its genetic, my moms side all died in their 60s from smoking, dads side smoked some but lived into their 90s

fuckin Arabs have an immunity or some shit

True indeed.
Those fucking ads on TV always make me laugh my ass off trying be relatable with 2011 memes.

>Smoking
>Classy

Newport 100's

How does it feel being a nigger

>niggerettes
Im assuming youre a nigger then?

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, though. Smoke, as you all know, we increase you risk for cancer, albeit not as much as the health industry will lead your to believe. It does cause brain damage, depletion of vitamin C and antioxidants, decreased lung performance, accelerated aging, etc. But I find it ironic that the people who bash smokers generally have a shitty diet, tan, and involved themselves in health risky behavior (e.g. driving).

Besides, are environment is so polluted non-smokers get cancer all the time. I know a woman that was a non-smoking vegan that recently died of ovarian cancer. Because she done everything right, our polluted, toxic environment is obviously to blame.

I only smoke because it puts my ulcerative colitis in remission. Meds don't help. Without tobacco, I would be without a colon, or handicapped.

All these ignorant chimneys are triggered beyond belief

>smoking
>classy
Pick one

strikes are the tits, fuck the blues though; always red pack. I heard belmont is pretty decent

I am a white guy in looks but half spic. newports are the national currency of the streets nation wide. what to come a situation down white boy around street people. give them a newport.

I smoke 3 cigs a day.
Ill be fine and if i get cancer then whatever. Everyone dies of something.

muh nigga

the only correct choice

holy fuck, what? It puts colitis in remission? how in the hell does that work? don't fuck with me today user that is an interesting shill if it is

had a pack of these about three months ago and they were stale as fuck and tasted like chems, disappointed because I heard they were good

>triggered

Assumption, or a fact? The former, an assumption, is true. Assume more.

Consume meat, dairy, and eggs? Tan? Get sun exposure? Use plastics? Do you live in a city? Breathe in nearby car fumes? Yeah, you're exposed to more carcinogens than you think, healthy hippy.

Unless you're living deep in the amazon, coupled with consuming a natural, whole foods diet, you're not free from cancer. Even if you did, most, if not all, of the Earth is polluted with carcinogens.

Spoken like a true nigger, no idea what you just said

im the only mother fucker that buys these at my local liquor lmao

On top of this my mom smoked, grandma smoked and so did my great grandma. Its in my blood.

That's not even to mention the fact that the human gene pool is riddled with cancer most of us are fucked from birth

>cigarettes
>classy
I think you seem to be confused about what decade it is

when it comes down to a situation, if you're white and in the streets, if you give a nigger a newport you will be okay. I took ebonics for two years in the food service industry, I think that's pretty accurate.

oh yeah. i am half white half spic. i look like a white guy id love to infiltrate the KKK. i do smoke Marlboro Lights around white people though.

Newpoets around young people hipsters wiggers blacks and spics.

>It puts colitis in remission?

Yes.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2201475/Doctors-dont-know-best-Student-claims-cured-debilitating-bowel-disease-taking-smoking.html

Some think its the nicotine. I don't buy this considering vapes with nicotine didn't help me. I, like many health experts, believe its the carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide relaxes the bowels. Hence why a lot of smokers shit after they smoke.

Regardless of the reasons it works, it put my UC in remission within 48 hours. I only smoke two to four a day.

drunk drinking yuengling lager listening to cream.

Why would I be in the streets? I'm not a nigger

Never had a bad one, I'd suggest purchasing another pack. They're some of the stronger cigarettes out there so maybe it's a bit different.

And OP and friends think smoking their cancer sticks will make them classy. Fuck Cigarettes.

>smoke lights around the whites
>smoke niggersticks around the racial mix

Oh sorry, lemme vape and put up my man bun. Fuckin fag.
Marlboros are full of nasty shit
Newports are the great value brand of cigs

Been rolling my own for quite a while.
Paper: Rizla blue
Filter: Swan extra slim
Tobacco: Turkish Blend from a shop in Boston
Favorite tobacco is Golden Virginia green

I wish I couldve seen the cashiers face when you bought those, user.

Cancer is not activated just because you have bad genes. Cancer still has to be activated by carcinogen exposure. Until humanity became developed, and until the Earth became polluted, cancer wasn't as common as it is today. Hence our polluted environment and bad diets causes cancer, not genetics alone.

if. I was providing explanation. also, everybody is a nigger here until proven innocent

interesting, thanks user

Because it is cunt.

I smoke strikes or camel turkish royal unf. so i'm used to tar and nicotine, next time I buy some i'll ask the headshop dude if he can get a fresh shipment in or something. now that I remember it some asian dude gave me a one of those and it was kinda like a marlboro red but a bit more bodied

You're welcome.

More fun facts: it helps Parkinson and alzheimer's.

The Native Americans, the very people that introduced tobacco to the world, used tobacco for medicinal and spiritual purposes. In fact, they used it to relieve constipation and stomach pain.

Tobacco has its uses, but not many. When big pharma makes a better, cheaper drug to put my UC into remission, or they find a cure, I will quit smoking.

Try DLX papers, they are super thin and aren't bleached, very very little taste and has a bit firmer grain so it's a lot more handy to roll on the move. Rizla are good but I remember them a bit flappy in the wind

There's nothing classy about leaving a party and smoking alone to feed your addiction, faggot.

well wishes man, being sick's fucked and having to smoke whatever they put into tobacco these days is double fucked. it's an evil for an evil but hey if it makes you better in the end, fuck it, quality of life is considerably more important than duration especially when you're in pain or sick as hell. take it easy

Have you ever actually been to a party?

definitely has not been to a party or goes to middle school ones