ITT: We post girls we know and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Replies for replies, summerfags...

ITT: We post girls we know and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Replies for replies, summerfags, try to participate. Part IV?

Like usual, shes here

I would force her down, and tear a hole in those pants. Then just use her for hours roughly.

When finished, I would just leave her to clean up.

Throatfuck her till she gagged and choked, then bend her over, pull down her tights, hard doggy, cum in her pussy.

Wwyd to this girl

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

Bump

more¿

Ex with some poor dude she dates now

Well This thread wont last

I'd throatfuck her while holding her head down on my cock by her little bun

MOAR

more¿?

You are supposed to say what you would do....

DRESS HER UP LIKE A FAIRY QUEEN AND TIE HER TO HER FAIRY THRONE THEN FUCK HER AT FULL FORCE IN HER VAGINA, MOUTH AND ASS.

Why don't you practice what you preach, and do that?

are you stupid dude, I'm posting the pictures

how do you literally not understand how these threads work

bump

How am I supposed to know that you are the only one posting them?

dude you're just confused. I'm just posting pictures, other people comment on them. One person posts a picture of someone they know, other people comment on it. It's simple. Try it.

I know how it works. I'm the OP of this one, along with most of them.

yo, wtf...

You don't get comments if you don't post them. Give to get, it's how the world works

I will answer anyone who has a good one for

yeah... this is a thread with like 4 girls in it and mine is by far the hottest, I commented on one of the pictures. I'm not going to carry the thread myself when all of you are just saying bump lol

Whoa. Do you have moar??

I'd spread that smile a little wider with my fingers and then throatfuck her while she kneeled into the floor so hard she rubbed her knees raw

Pretty sure both of our girls will get along just fine.

Maybe introduce them, and have them get abit frisky, and start making out?

2 frends

Would slap her around and force her to wear a collar. Shove my cock down her throat and facefuck her before emptying my load on her face.

Also.
Who is this?

pull her wrist behind her back and fuck her over the counter with her face jammed into the mirror

Bend her over the counter and fuck her doggystyle, leaving my sperm in her pussy while her bf/husband watched. He'd get to lick my cum out of her cunt when I was done.

I'd have her blow me with that wide open mouth and feed her pregnant tummy with my sperm

Anything else with her?

Follow her home until she opens her doir then knock her unconscious. Strip her naked andtie her up in her backyard and take pictures until she wakes up. Then i'd watch her face as i pull my pants down and choke her with my cock until she gags, then id fuck her ass for a while until going back to her mouth, sticking myself in her pussy right as i cum.

I jizzed on her pillow the other day, while she was changing in the next room

This is Patrick

Too short, nasty legs. I'd send her back to the creek she emerged from.

But what else would you do with my girl?

I know I would probably take yours to a public park, with a lowish wall. I would then tear a hole in her pants, and allow anyone who walks by to use her

put her on her hands and knees for some painal, when I had to cum I'd pull out and cum up her nose and tell her to take her stupid fucking ring out

She doesnt even have a nose ring....

I guess she looks similar to the girl I originally responded to, I thought it was the same girl

thought it was this girl

It is that girl, but she never had a nose ring. Atmost it is just that stud.