twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking furfag

I need to get back into C++

rip thread

c#>c++

Python is naic

they have their places

Python is shit
oh wait I would need to tab this message for it to work :^)

neh

>properly indented code is not important

>end line for a new line
>tab for logic

Eh, python just sux

yeh

i haven't had a case where python makes sense to use, but I dont do much linux stuff

yawn

pathetic thread

now it is

sick comeback hahahah xD

Bry, do you have somewhere I can contact you?

yes, but why

But you're already here

You come to save some gfur pics again?

I seek drawing advice.

became shit right about here

c++ fags triggered

you shouldn't be asking me for advice sorry

He probably wants to be your Friiiiiieeeend.

I am entirely certain nobody in these threads has wanted to be my friend actually

As if to prove man's domain
 over everything unknown

Fine, if you say so.

Ill be honest, I like your tastes/person, but you're also a little piece of shit.

Glorious candor.

tell me what you need help with or show me something that you like that you've done and I'll decide if I can help you.

Stop speaking in riddles.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5DIlSiTN-U

hey fag

hi

Its okay

I was just sending you the source of that sentence. That said listen to the entire album; if it doesn't blow your mind you're probably gay

exciting fucking day

Well fine then

what happened

I have been putting off several to-do maintenance issues around the house and figured its time I fuckin did em.

Sounds like shitty country music
youtube.com/watch?v=YGbWsisLeFY

I'm not sure I'd call that EXCITING

wrong album; the meaning of 8, not unplug. Unplug is a live acoustic set.

Here. What could I improve?

Thats the only album I could find.If its not something I already like I find even lifting a finger to click it too much work.
You tired me out looking for that, I no longer have the physical or mental energy to fine the other one on some horrible soundcloud playlist.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZZePNiAGWxVghUI2posLzUvEqrbuTPEO

one of the cabinet doors rotted the hinge off, had to get a new one cause it was corroded too.
so replaced a hinge, went to tighten the toilet seat and there was too much corrosion between the nut and the screw and it wasnt the kind where you could flip the seat tabs up and just use the bolt head as a screw while holding the nut

...so I tried tightening the nut anyway and ended up breaking the bolt in half.
so I went to home depot and grabbed a 5$ seat and managed to unscrew the other nut

I also had to replace a couple front door latch screws cause it wasnt shutting properly

I had my mom pay me in a jug of whiskey.

youtube.com/watch?v=46EXY4oP1Do

"pay me in whiskey" is basically a pirate-tier transaction

Well, I need it after twisting the bolt in half.

you sound almost handy, where were you when I was cursing at pieces of rifle and losing screwdriver heads

The first song was terrible. We can cuddle to the rest of it though.

>the first song was terrible
I am drowning in pleb, do not touch me as I fear it may prove contagious

heyyyyyy I worked in maintenance for like half a year
and I had no idea how to fix shit until I got to the peoples hotel rooms and figured out what the issue was.
I am good at ad libbing fixes

Literally ongo bongo music.
I bet you like deaftones or whatever that shit band is with the homeless black guy screaming into his microphone with random noises in the backround.
>Wow so exotic it must be refined taste!

this is good nibi what are you talking about

ad libbing is how I dealt with the entire rifle. It's also the first manual thing I've done in a century

death grips is fucking great you TASTELESS HOMOSEXUAL but that said your criticism of chain reaction doesn't make sense - just because it has bongos in it?

I can't really give you advice right now I will later but the shading is pretty barebones the racoons muzzle around there idk what the fuck happened there, work on. The direction where the lighting is coming from needs to be more clear it's kind of confusing lol. the foxes forehead looks a little weird and the shadows on them are also weird. idk what you were going for on their crotches but it needs to be not so convoluted. and the "lines" on the foxes tail shouldn't be like that on the outer part and the racoon needs a tail
and it's 8 so I need to run.

thanks, see ya
the raccoon will not have a tail

I adlibbed an air conditioner one time
that was the worst
and then the general manager got on my shit the next day cause they're supposed to call an electrician or HVAC something whatever whenever theres an issue with any of them.

So I apologized to him for saving the company a couple thousand dollars paying a guy with a degree

I am 100% sure that went over well

I mean it functioned afterward so he probably swept it under the rug or something

I thought this thread was about gay dogs or something, what is all this bullshit.

>You dont like the taste of fecal flecks whilst licking assholes, YOU have no taste.

Yes, its a shitty sound. Like assholes machine-gunning farts.

Didn't continue yelling at you?

hi I am cat

that's too subjective to even argue about since you just personally dislike the timbre of one instrument

There's a lot of music that would be good to okay if it wasnt ruined by one bad instrument or a singer's bad voice.

nah he was a pretty cool guy
he also called me and asked if I wanted his chair when the hotel location closed.
I guess the lot was bought out by another company
now its a whole foods store or some dumb shit

Bongos really do not bother me.

>now it's a whole foods
THE HIPSTERING

You know how racist I am.

Hey, I hate niggers as much as the next guy but they've made legitimate contributions to music.

I am listening to chain reaction and this shit is tight as hell

oh wait it was secretly indie rock

have I never shown you cloud cult before?

no

its eugene

that is weird, I discovered them a semester ago and have been obsessed since. I suppose I just assumed I did.

IT IS STILL GOOD SHUT UP

true

Listen to 10 songs by negos and 7 of them will be "ooga dooga look at muh munnei luuk at muh gunz luok at muh hoez kill whytey unga dunga OOGA BOOGA!"
two will be incoherent noise and maybe the last will be something good.

that sounds like every death grips song I've heard

I was thinking more of the jazz era negro

death grips is awesome kill yourself

go back 40 years and black people made exclusively awesome music

it is still good, and my opinion of the beginning was improved actually by that context

I like the singer, he's good and he sings with a lot of feeling but it's not forced at all

I try desperately to see what value everyone here gets from them

His voice is brilliant because it sounds exactly the same as his speaking voice does, it's not put on at all

I am talking about music NOW.

I like the production a lot personally, it's pretty original

the vocals are okay overall

those kinds of voices are the best

like cake

ok well first off you clearly have not actually listened to the lyrics of a single death grips song
that said the production is also ingenious

Right, I like cloud cult better because it's so lousy with emotion though.

maybe I'm just autistic but I can't understand a fucking thing, it just turns into nonsensical gibberish to me
see first post
I don't care, listen to what you want, I just don't see it, although my taste in music is on a whole other spectrum that you'd probably call me autistic for listening to anyway

THEY CUT OFF MY HECKING POWER

Buncha goddamn cunts, charging me a $60 reconnect fee AND a $500 deposit before they even come to reconnect it

Never paid late once in the last year.

Also hi fags

well ok as long as you admit that your opinions are terrible you can hold them

hi nef

yeah I get that

cake's composition is just so perfect though, it's hard to top in my mind

I don't listen to words in music most of the time anyway

good to see you haven't changed a bit subby
same tbh

wow
whiskey is stronk