I'm hopping on board

I'm hopping on board
#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't say excuse me? We've all been there, we've all dealt with the smell.

Well what if I told you that farting in public is illegal in florida?

Honestly it should be everywhere and I think this isn't brought to the attention enough. You're literally eating shit when you sniff a fart. You're being molested against your will.

Well I say no more, I say we take to twitter with the hashtag, NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also have an idea of how people can prove someone farted in public.

Whats this idea you say? Well basically its a gopro set up around your crouch region that can record heat signatures. So if someone farts in a public place and you call them on it and they say they didn't you can take them to court with proof.

Of course this will have to be done at least one time in court for it to become illegal in other states besides florida.

>but op why do this, why are you being a faggot?

Why not? its funny as fuck and you'll see news stories bout farts. It will show just how low our media will go for a story.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Make it trend!

Also when you do make sure you add a story like

>was just in line in walmart behind this woman and smelt a rancid smell, at this point I knew what was happening and I felt like my nose was being raped #NoMoreFartingInPublic

Or I am sure you guys can make up a better story.

Lets do this!

>but user cute girls farting is cute

No, this will cause fat women to say its ok because "that hot girl can do it why can't I? this law is bullshit, I want to fart in public I can't always get to the restroom."

This is the excuse they will use, No more farting in public, It must go.

good job, have a chris

Only if you get on board and help out

Werent you that girl that posted one of those Facebook comics about one direction and got caught by your grandma

help me get this to trend and I will

None cause you are not helping, kindly fuck off if you don't help.

only cause satan asked

I expect you guys to still help though

Devils trips

Show us your dick too

i see no new tweets

>no tits
>no timestamp

kys

timestamp was in the first post retard, but also no one is helping

I expect a sloppy blowjob for helping.

but you aren't helping, you've done shit to help

Fake and gay, I was on with this tranny earlier in the thread. Talking bout it I missed the other thread can somone update me on pics there?

So I was walking down the chip aisle at (local food store) today.
I saw an employee casually stocking the shelf.
I felt awkward because normally they at least look at me.
Just as I was about to say, "Good Morning", I walked into this wall of the most putrid stench ever to crawl from the bowels of Hitlers ovens.
It literaly stopped me in my tracks and made me gag.
I ran out of (local food store) because I just couldnt handle how violated I felt.
It was as if someone stole my innocence through my nostrils and mouth and replaced it with sin.
#rapeculture #nomorefartinginpublic

Theres a story for yall to use. OP please post more tits

please post it to twitter, there are litterally only 1 story that has nothing to do with farting right now on twitter, its pathetic how little this movement is working.

I dont use twitter and Im playing elder scrolls.
Come on I wrote that up just for you