How do I impress an italian girl?

How do I impress an italian girl?

Show her a wad of money

she looks like a paki, italians are white

>italians are white

That girl is clearly west african and not italian as is implied by the thread.

>that
>italian

>Italians

That's Arab as fuck.

Italian girls are the best dude.
They're the only girls that will actually be IMPRESSED if you got spaghetti falling out of your pants.

That girl is indian

aka Italian

She's beautiful

Romans looked like that you pigskin subhuman, fucking kys, fag

>ahah i posted an arab and called her italian!111 upvote to the left fellow 9gaggers!111 epic trole 2012 XD !!!
fucking kill yourself you greasy syrup nigger

she literally is italian she lives in pescora italy

she lives in fucking pescora you race baiting retards

Beautiful Indian girl

leaf confuses blacks with white italians

nope, i look like a roman myself with the roman nose and the curly hair and all that and i can tell you : i am absolutely white, meanwhile the woman in the op looks like she is from the india

have you ever been to italy yourself ? probably not even, i have, and they don't look like pakis, please

btw you are probably black so i really don't see how the hell you think you can be an expert on white people

irlandez imbecil

No way thats Italian

Northerners are laughing at you, roman rapebaby.

t. german rapebaby

only bretons are pure t b h

If the "Italian" girl is that, give her a toilet

so if i posted a pic in the op of some blonde you all would say nothing of it and actually have answered my question my god

Welcome to Sup Forums

So a somalian living in Sweden is swedish?

Your question was shit, just be grateful people are even posting

Actually, my mother is bretonne.
And my father is from the middle of France.

according to the famous american race scientists of Sup Forums, you are 0% germanic and therefore not white

Yes???

>tfw no olive skinned, light eyed Mediterranean girl

Find a girl who isn't ugly. (i.e. not italian.)

Kys chink

Have a Big Cock

what the fuck is "pescora" you fucking leaf

t. somalian

Have a dick bigger than 12cm

Most Roman Emperors had blonde, red or grey hair and blue or green eyes.

>Most Roman Emperors had blonde, red or grey hair and blue or green eyes.
Yes, Meds were actually Nordic people XD

t. Varg

Get 50M subs on youtube.

Whos this sperm worm

I didn't say they were "Nordic". I said they were light-haired and light-eyed. This is documented in contemporary texts.

Pretty sure she is Indian

>italian
It's not even a question of skin tone.
She just has extremely obvious indian facial features.

Be white

No it isn't. You should probably get your sources from something more reliable than Sup Forums

pascara i meant fuck off mario

You don't even read Latin m8.

wth why is poland so big_

Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Italians were spawned by niggers. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Italian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene

did she fall asleep in the sun for two years or are italians not white?

>contemporary
Eh. I'm assuming you're talking of Suetonius, but he couldn't have had any interaction with any emperor he described aside from Domitian, and neither subflavus (basically brown) nor gray are really light hair colours.
That said, nordic means jackfuckingshit anyway and many modern italians have light coloured hair and eyes, so it's a moot point.

the latter

>pascara
Kek still wrong.

I think to get a Italian non-whore girl you have to seduce her Mama first

>Beautiful Naked Indian Girls Images : Hot Pics
Why the fuck did I read that like a madrasi

I ought to insult you for perpetrating the myth of italian moms being all powerful but I can't, because that's basically what I did with my gf.

Anything lighter than dark brown is light-coloured hair. You will find basically no indigenous person outside of Europe (except perhaps parts of the Levant, Caucasus, and North Africa) with hair lighter than dark.

My purpose was to contradict the claim that the Romans looked like poo-in-loos (which on its face is absurd anyway), and as you say:
>many modern italians have light coloured hair and eyes

no you have to work your way into her social group because if he friends dont like you forget about it. italian girls are sheep with no original though

Post pics of your giulia

Based roman brother

be rich/successful

>tfw no hot big dicked swedish trap to cuck my gf and fuck me

That map was totally not made by a Pole

Say you don't live with your mother.

Why would want to date a paki living in Italy?

because it's a false map

Explain further.

>clearly west African
t. somali living in Sweden

That map was totally not made by Italians.

post nudes

I've been to Rome and I never saw a blonde or anybody who looks similar to "Ancient Romans".

Seriously? I went to Rome, and I saw a couple of blondes. They were Italian, too. They spoke Italian, at least.
And in general, the percentage of white people was a lot higher in Rome than what I'm used to here in Norway.

>more white people in Rome that Norway
>Norway not one of the whitest countries on earth
have I been wrong about Norway this whole time?

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Scandinavia is not really "white" anymore. I would say maybe a bit more than half of the population in my city is white.

He probably lives in Oslo or eastern Norway

Are you a sardar?

Are those actual Romans from Italy before 500ad or are they Byzantine roaches? I knew they were never white, but hot dang, not fullblown shitskins.

Most of those are from Roman Egypt.

Some of them come from pompeii mosaics, but I'd say those are cherrypicked images... Not even sicilians look like that

Ah yes that explains it, I thought they looked like egyptian

With big benis

Technically Northern Europeans are a genetic offshoot of Southern Europeans.

Some of them are very fair skinned.

>Technically Northern Europeans are a genetic offshoot of Southern Europeans.

t. Pewdiepie

There was a body found with the allele for dark skin in Spain and it was shown to actually be more closely related to modern Northern Europeans than Southern Europeans.

can we all at least admit that girl is an absolute dime?

ye

I think she'd rather have some Salami coming out of your pants.

>There was a body found with the allele for dark skin in Spain and it was shown to actually be more closely related to modern Northern Europeans than Southern Europeans.

Let's just agree all the maps are bullshit.

send her a dickpic

Btw this is the only correct answer

Says the beta coward.

At least two are from Cyrenaica in what is now Libya. They all look like Greeks to me though...

I know a couple of Italian Americans who are pretty damn dark. But also some who are very fair and blue eyed. I think you guys have a large spectrum. And don't give me mixing bullshit cause not everyone is mixed here.

BBC