MLS Thread

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS edition

Games and shit are on now or soon.
COL V POR
FCD V ORL
LAG V VAN

www.mlssoccer.com/watch/col-por

for the free 4th of july mls stream.

Hope to never make the thread again, since I suck at it, and don't stick the the template.

Other urls found in this thread:

matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2015-08-08-montreal-impact-vs-dc-united/stats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this what a sellout looks like in colorado?

Based LA

Um , isnt today the start of the 2nd Transfer Window?

Wheres the new players??? Wheres the new contracts?

Tomorrow, probably.

There right here, 4u

we WILL rise

SI ERA PENAL

>Colorodo vs Portland
Confirmed for the most meme game of the summer.

the guy at the start with the guitar and star spangled banner solo was meme as fugg

>most meme
>not Seattle X Portland or NY X NYC

Dude weed lmao.

>watching this game after a weekend of Euros.

I really want to be interested...but it's just not the same.

See along with Jermaine Jones, Tim Howard and Nagbe

If only they kept the tradition of regular season penalty shootouts, it would be far more interesting.

the dude weed lmao derby, perfect.

gotta have a team in the fray to really get interested. took me a while to finally fall in line with my team, and now makes the games bretty gud.

probably because there has been almost no shots on target by either team

It's lower intensity than usual too. Plus that iceland France game was insane.

>adi

Fuuuuuck. So close.

TROLLBAR AS FUGG

>adi

Welcome to the MLS my friend. Where shots are few and far in between, and almost never on target.

Orlando City is already BTFO... How's the Colorado game going? I bet on a Colorado win, how fucked am I?

Don't forget the legendary
matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2015-08-08-montreal-impact-vs-dc-united/stats

>how fucked am I?

You're good. The Crapids refuse to lose at home. They'll probably get a last minute goal and win 1-0 just like 90% of their home games this season.

Also, it's the first time I'm watching MLS, kinda liking the way FC Dallas plays. Orlando's defense is absolute shit though. Of course it's a lower level of football but I'm having fun watching this game. Going to watch Colorado now.

Kek. That's fucking hilarious.

holy shit

Watching MLS is like a box of chocolates

its comfy so long as youre not heavily invested into a team but you being a foreigner that shouldnt be a problem

I remember that, that was hamid carrying dc united on his back

I hope so... What about LA Galaxy game, what are your thoughts?

You realize the MIB are giant NYC/LAFFS bandwagoners, right?

Since there's literally no offense, I thought it would feel more like the Euros to you.

that's the snek whisperer in the middle user.

>implying they're the thing you should be looking at in that picture

You could always ask for the image.

>You now realize that both NYC's and Philly's success are due to being on the Men in Blazers' show

>not due to being in the Eastern Conference, aka MLS2

>Crapids unironically on top of the western conference

>i didn't watch france vs iceland

>The only game in the Yuros with offense makes the other KO games not shit
wew lad

I'm still waiting on that Shitalian to take his PK senpai.

MUH TIM "FUCKSHITBALLS" HOWARD

>I didn't watch wales v belgium neither

>Mattocks
Goddamn Portland, nothing else matters if your baby actually put your shots away.

>I choose not to talk about Germany v Italy and Portugal v Poland
>I choose not to talk about the group stages or RO16

So where's Zac MacMath going to.
I got money on NYC or the Lags

Minnesota?

that's just the parity user.

Really makes you think

>cucklando

>talking about KO games
>bring up group stage games

Guys. Euros are simple.
>We win this shit.

>trips
bad guys winning confirmed

They're not entertaining. It's 17 rounds of benuldies to figure out if Germany, France, Spain or Shitaly win a trophy.

penalties need to be done away with completely, just give teams like 5 more subs and play golden goal if the game isn't decided in 90 minutes

>golden goal
>no penalties

You're just asking for matches to be ended by flopping.

How else will Donaldo win anything significant

The reason copa america didn't end like this is because of the massive skill gap between the top two teams and everyone else

>Massive skill gap between top 2 and everyone else
>USA got to semis without a shootout
Even then, every game but Colombia Peru were entertaining. Not 0-0/1-1 shitfests with "Muh backpass total futbull"

K E A N E
E
A
N
E

Eh, more like Euro teams in general are more organized defensively so you don't see high scoring goals then you did with copa.

>Hongcouver

and of course the only free stream is a semen slurping 0-0

don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

Hey, at least Portland had a passable defense for a whole game.

I've been trying to get back into soccer and I'm from Denver, so I support the Rapids. I've watched most of their games this season and they've almost all been boring as fuck. You'd think the 1st place team would at least be fun to watch, but I feel like I keep wasting my weekends on this shit. I don't think I can handle another 0-0 match. Fucking hell.

Colorado is #1 because of defense, not offense, so you're kinda boned there.

>puto chant in the coloraydo game
>don't hear it during the LAGS game

really makes you think.

We have a white fanbase desu

>a regular season game is not the same as European Cup Quarterfinal
>When MLS Regular Season games are rarely very intense
>Featuring the lowest scoring team in the league

Did I fall for the bait?

You're just overreacting.

FC Dallas is one of the most pleasing teams, extremely South American in tactics and style

Hello

Is there somewhere in the United States, which only have teams in the MLS (Major League Soccer) and in NFL?

I don't think so.

The carson/inglewood metropolitan statistical area

Just passing by to thanks LA Galaxy for not choking and giving me a steady inflow of income.

I guess that's it. I'm just trying so hard to like MLS soccer again, but these games are so fucking un-entertaining. I don't know how much more I can handle.

Does Foxborough count? The Revolution and Patriots play in the same stadium and there aren't any other professional teams there. Everyone considers those teams part of Boston, but it's probably the closest to what you're looking for.

another red card lel

What is the point of this man?

>red card for LAG

Angry Dutchman known for kicking Spaniards in the chest.

Support New York City like the plastic eurocuck you really are. Their games are always exciting one way or the other.

To trigger Reddit and make the Galaxy more hated.

For >lags posting

>like the plastic eurocuck you really are

I don't even know what the fuck this means, but no.

Absolutely beautiful

He's really not that good. Makes some cool saves, but also makes bad decisions and can't handle crosses near the six.
Saunders is actually pretty good, just playing behind a bad backline and the midfield gives no defensive help. NYC doesn't need to upgrade on him.
The only team I can think of that needs a keeper is NE, but I don't even think ZacMac would be an upgrade there.

soon

Where can i go to follow transfers? Its starting today and theres DP slots waiting to be filled

I DP transferred your mums ass m8

rude

where can i get that neat striped Sup Forums thing from the op badge?

This is why I hate MLS marketing. Right now you have no football, no basketball, no hockey, just baseball. And yet MLS doesn't even make a push to try and secure some prime time tv slots to showcase their games. Soccer in America isn't going to become magically popular without an aggressive marketing and now is the best time do it.

>tfw based NASL is doing just that and will overtake MLels as the prime Division 1 league

Based CBS sports will make NASL THE league

CBS has a sports channel?