Paul Pogba

Where will he go this summer? I pray he comes back to england and leaves that Racist country called Italty in the dust.

Come back home to UK and the Prem my brother , Paris is just a short drive away. The best midfielder in the world in my eyes.

A hero for ghetto youth around the world, Black is strong , black is proud , black is superior race in sports. Whites wont accept

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/sports-business-group/articles/deloitte-football-money-league.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spurs.

Real

Yanited

xD Sup Forums btfo amirite?
#proudtobeacuck

Paying anything more than a bunch of colored rocks for a muslim slave? You're welcome, goy.

If Real wants him its not like anyone can stop them so yeah

real doesn't sign players that dark. i'm guessing barca or psg.

Leicester

Barca signed Umtiti, don't think they want Pogba

That guy doesn't fit in Barça, it would be another Ibra

Also

>Diarra

Anyway psg is a solid option

Perez doesn't want to pay any more than he already is on Real's wages. They can afford Pogba's €100m transfer fee just fine but for some autistic reason have an arbitrary wage limit

Never ceases to amaze me how players get signed based off NT tournaments despite the player lacking in what really counts(league/CL)

who even watches La Liga?

why would he want to go to Spain/

what do you mean robson kanu isn't worth €20mil with €80k-a-week wages

>Leaves that racist country called italy
>Implying English, working-class football supporters aren't some of the most racist people in Europe

Because no one was ever interested in Pogba before this tournament, not at all

He's been pretty shit this tournament anyways so you're making a moot point

He'll likely sign for Madrid. If he is played in his favoured position

Richest candidate always wins !

...So Real.

United

>Paris is just a short drive away
goddamnit, kid.

Wrong , Oil city and United China Money will stop them

Because real Madrid plays there retarded faggot

American sports fans = cucks.

>Makalele, Seedorf, Diarra #345,
Pogba has immense star power and charisma, second only to Tsunaldo imo. He's flashy and performs at an elite level - exactly the sort of player Real would sign.

and?

they're literally irrelevant

Only mexicans watch La Liga. I wouldn't even be able to watch him if he went to Spic Country.
He HAS to go to England.

Teams there will outbid real madrid because of oil money and chinese merch sales

Right on que.

Pogba needs to leave Real alone. He cant build his stardom with only a spic audience.

United is richer than Real Madrid.

United also has twice the amount of fans that Real Madrid has because United actually speaks ENGLISH, the worlds language

I mean, they actually win titles outside his league, thing eplel teams dont so yeah. Not that it matters what you think anyway

he could fit in barça, he would take rakitic's position

well they sure as shit can't win titles in their own league.

Christ this is why nobody takes amerifats seriously. Have your facts straigth and stop moving the goalpost, its retarded

Anything inside the commonwealth or Angelo nations is vastly superior to everything else.

Spain isnt even smart enough to have English as a 2nd language, even the germans were wise enough to do this.

This is a big reason why La Liga is SHIT, no espanol Juan , cut some grass unemployment wetback

Look, this isn't sport related. Back to Sup Forums with your smelly neckbeard friends.

Are you retarded or what if anything that's the opposite.

He will go to Golden State

United has 700 million fans , Real has 450 million, mostly poor south americans living out of a hut or mexicans getting beheaded by cartels.

What does pogba gain with this audience?

yeah, the CL is still somewhat popular but the more they move away from BskyB and the BPL the less prestige it has.

Our teams don't give a shit about it anymore, sure it used to give alot of money but now that's just pocket change.

www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/sports-business-group/articles/deloitte-football-money-league.html

Not my fault that Real is a big fish in a smelly spanish septic tank of a league and country. Even Bundesliga is a bigger more profitable league than lel espanol juan liga.

The Premiership is the superior league , surrounded by a superior economy , speaking a superior language.

Maybe you can sign Corona from Team Mexico , a much smarter choice for you

Deluded. You are doing poorly in CL because your teams are shit. No domestic league will ever be more relevant than the CL.

What was your point?

United is much more revelant than both Juan Liga teams even coming off a bad Vann Gaal season. Its a simple fact.

Swansea that's irrelevant young fat faggot
Eplel garbage team

lel why are you so mad over nothing calm down

He'd rather play for RM because of CL, but they don't want to meet his wage demands and will look elsewhere first. If RM doesn't want to sign him he goes to Manchester United and that's the end of it. Both teams are willing to pay a hefty transfer fee (with United willing to pay more) but RM aren't set on the huge wage demand while United are saying fuck it, we're in

Where does all your best belgium players play? Answer this question without crying

Real Madrid is richer than manure you chink piece of shit

Eplel is a garbage overhyped league that only fucking chinks watch

>No domestic league will ever be more relevant than the CL.

hence why they want to scrap the CL?

We're doing poorly because regardless if we lose or not, the BPL will still get a massive coverage. The CL is the only place where La Liga teams can shine because no-one watches their league.

they all PL cause they're all shit, their recent performance at the EURO prove this

Must be because of all those gay shirt sales. Every spanish speaking country that follows them is in the 3rd world, like yourself. You look at Real and Barcelona as gifts from the founders your language so spics like yourself worship them with your wallets turned upside down.

from what i could see, real madrid lost interest after this euro cup cuz he turned to shit

also, gf just sent me this. happy 4th everyone.

And what about your country? Real needs to go farm those cocaine smoking players since they speak the language of the king, even if they come from a hut from the rain Forrest el paco.

Don't send Hamez to England either nobody wants that Columbian trash

Because Real, Bayern, Barça and even Juve din't try to buy them.

LMAO this fucking damage control
Fucking losers no wonder why England is shit at international football

if Big Black Anglos are so strong how come Pogba left the eplel as soon as he could?

And La Liga is for spanish speaking favela cartel countries only.
United and other EPL teams have a greater reach because we forced the entire world including Juan Pablo Rodriguez s like yourself to speak English.

Any thing else?

friendly reminder Bayern Munich have the most amount of players still in the euros (because of Germany) closely followed by Crystal Palace of whom are 2nd.

Because Sir Alex Ferguson wasnt there to love him like the son he never had.

im welsh 2bh

either way i don't know why you're chatting shit about international football mex7c0

Relevant players from Crystal Palace? None.

>relevant players

they're literally in the semi final you mong. they're all relevant. go eat shit you waffle eatting cunt

3-1 hahahaha WAAAAAAAAAALES

La Liga is shit. I dont speak spanish , nor do i get any of those channels.

EPL or Bundesliga please, those teams are actually watchable in USA.

None of these favela dwellers thats speaking spanish would buy his Jersey anyways, trust me

Your best player comes from la liga retard
Eplel is so pathetic they have to pander to poo in loos and chinks lmao

>Your best player comes from la liga retard

wow well done, you got me there.

this spic is in charge of knowing nothing about football.

a player doesn't make a team, a team makes a player.

Cringeworthy euroboo autism there, champ

...then, you don't wan't any Ligue 1.
We're the worst by far.

Pogba needs to play Amongst men , not manlets.

He will get zero credit for man handing midgets in Spain while on the ball. Neither will he get credit for running over that entire league from the capital of madrid or the terrorists in barcelona

Lmao you are still defending that shit league when la liga has 3 UCL and europas in a row your best player plays there and he carries the fuck out of Welsh
Keep walking towards the camera dumb fuck

Im sorry the whole world speaks english , and not spic.

And somehow , pogba at PSG would be more entertaining than pogba at Big Puerto Rico land

>Lmao you are still defending that shit league when la liga has 3 UCL and europas in a row

like i said, europa league and cl is irrelevant for the most part.

liverpool only started to finally try when their BPL campaign was finished and tottenham chucked on a youth team because the europa league is irrelevant.

keep trying to say how RM and the la liga is relevant tho Pedro. no-one other than you cares.

Yeah but real and farca can get any player they want so your shitty eplel teams are no match for Madrid, besides the only way Pogba can go there is if kroos leaves so yeah enjoy watching losers play

Enjoy being a loser then
I see a Colombian a Spaniard caring tho and tons of Arabs too but they get bombed sometimes

>all these mexicans defending Madrid

Still the kings peasants when the kingdom has left you for dead at the mercy of Mr Guzman. What a joke.

If you were still paying Spanish Taxes maybe La Liga wouldnt be so shit. Or maybe Real shirts are his new tax on mexican cucks??

Only advantage of Europa league is to get points to be top seed in CL yes. But honestly, you are really thinking that BPL is more relevant than the CL? You must be trolling, that's not possible otherwise.

It's probably the same manlet defending them.

What part of spain are you from you KEK??

Pogba knows where the real contracts are located. In London and Manchester

>this poo in loo defending the eplel
Lmao in just enjoy good football m8 not hoofing and players running like headless chickens

May be the most overrated player in all of Europe

Americans are so embarrassing when talking the beautiful game

Its alot of shit posting going on. Are La Liga fans prepared to fight EPL fans over Pogba?

nothing of ur post worth replying to.

they're pretty equal rn but with Murdoch's influence, the CL is becoming more irrelevant every year.

Nah he can fuck off but some retarded faggot saying that the eplel is better than the UCL lol atletico would win it in fucking October m8 they suck that much

Other way around in Pogba's case

Because you are a fat retard walking towards a camera lol
>

>Pogba will join United if RM passes, which they probably will
>Varane is favored by bettors to join United
>Need new DM and new RB

best team in the World?

Utd has a lot of poor Southeast Asian fans and some a lot of Mexican fans from Little pea's time over there.

REMOVE ALL CHI

>varane
>this delusion
No one would start for Madrid in that team tho

But EPL is more important you dumbfuck

schniederlin and schweignstiger can do a job for DM but idk tho

prolly a couple of years before they become world beaters.

as a swansea fan, i know for a fact this season is going to be the hardest yet.

Manlet detected

American time Sup Forums is fucking unbearable

>implying italty doesnt hate black players

Pogba is coming home lads.

His star will shine brightest in the biggest league in the world

le havre?

This is a bait thread

Thats too far back, training wheels club