Could I fill one of these with Pot? Would it give less THC?

Could I fill one of these with Pot? Would it give less THC?

are you high?

make a hole through the middle of the filter

a filteroach, if you will

Here we observe the wild 12 year old who found weed for the first time

If these are serious questions then don't bother smoking

yeah man u can but the filter takes some out. beat thing is to refill it 75% of the way with weed, leaving the bottom 25% with tobacco (so you can leave the roach behind guilt free) then cut off the filter

The filter takes out a lot of THC, but if you removed the filter you could use it as a kinda of ez-joint.

Aight fam first u gotta use a toothpick to dig out the tobacco, use a toothpick to push in the dank weed and then twist the end. Aight fam its been dun like 24 mill- i mean 25 million times.

yes you can, keep in mind a cig is like 3 small joints so you need a lot of weed, unless you mix it with tobacco, also use a mint cigarrete, weed mint is great

You shouldn't be doing drugs if you're this stupid

you just gotta roll it while you press it and the tobacco comes off

You're a retard who should stay away from any and all kind of drugs

I actually just did this a couple weeks ago and it was a waste of weed and a pain of the ass to get the tobacco out
Wouldn't do it if I were you user

you are mentally retarded, it takes like 10 secs to empty one cig and arround a minute to fill it with weed, though it's kinda big so the weed burns a lot faster

You seem to be the retarded one, baka.

The filter absorbs THC

If you remove the filter and replace it with a crutch of some sort, it will work

If you leave the filter, it will not

Retard.

do you have any prove that the thc particles are big enough to be trapped by the filter?

Yes. Empty one out, fill it with pot, and tear the filter out. The burn time is going to suck if it's not interspersed with tobacco, though. Be sure to pack it tight.

Yea the proof having done it and it barely working despite how much bud we put in

I got high as usual,done it like 40 times the only thing I noticed is that weed burns a lot faster, so you gotta add tobacco to it so it doesn't burn

Just roll a joint with cigarette paper and be done with it. Why is this even a question?

If you are hollowing out a cigarette for an "easily" rolled joint then it's just a fucking waste. Buy a game or some papers.
However if you are rolling your own cigarettes then yes you can just throw some grinded up weed in your rolling machine and pack it in your tube and your good to go.
I sometimes would put a little tobacco in there to slow down the burning(making sure the tube is completely fill) but otherwise yeah you will get high. Never heard of a filter making you less high. I mean bongs use water as a filter and I never didn't not get ripped off of many a bong hit.

Yea, I pack my own ciggarettes so I was just wondering, some people getting super sweaty about it tho lmfao

Whenever I didn't have anything to smoke my weed with, I would empty out a cigarette and then pack it with weed.
From personal experience, if you leave the filter in, you're still going to get as high as you would if you remove the filter, but the time between smoking and feeling the high is going to be longer than it would if you don't remove the filter.
I recommend either:
A: Taking out the filter and removing a piece of it, then putting it back in. This will leave you a hole in the filter where more of the smoke will pass through.
B: Removing the filter and replacing it with a crutch (pic related).
C: Growing a pair and removing the filter and smoking it without a filter or crutch.

>but the time between smoking and feeling the high is going to be longer than it would if you don't remove the filter.
I meant to say 'than it would if you remove the filter'

the problem is the paper will burn much faster than the weed
just learn how to roll bro

i did that once when i was 14 and didn't have any papers left for an L skin. just tear off the filter when its been stuffed

Also, when you remove the filter, don't rip the whole filter end off like many of the anons here are saying, just pull the filter out.

Plus those papers taste like shit

Just buy rolling paper for 40 cents you jew

Hes probably underage b&

Cut a filter sized piece of paper and roll it so it's like a spiral roll and pull the filter out and put it in there. I used to do that and smoke them walking down the street. It obviously still smelled like weed but a cop driving by wouldn't even take a second glance as it looks like a normal cigarette. I used to do it on "cancer corner" in high school, too, where all the smokers went to smoke cigs on lunch or after school. I got caught there though, some little faggot turned me in. They didn't find anything but the kid told them what I was doing

Mainly because its a stupid newb concept. Tobacco is treated to burn evenly and weed is more dense. Your cigarette paper will burn away before the weed is smoked. Stop being a newfag druggy and get some real paper

>Cone

well he's getting cigs somehow so just have whoever's buying those get some zigs