>Proper OP edition

Finally

FAT

Stannis

stannis fags are autistic

First for the books will never be finished

FORM RANKS YOU DOGS

We know

Stannis-fags-are-autisticFags are autistic.

Epic line

epic for the win xD

HBO has just announced for 2018 a new series called Game of Thrones 2: The Rebirth of Stannis

The fat man lives

>Stannis the Grannis: Kinslayer supreme

No thanks

Look at that degenerate creep

time to get started on my epic fantasy series

I think the reason Book #6 hasn't been completed, is that Gurm is spending all his time fucking Shae.

'tis but a scratch

nth for STANNIS THE MANNIS BARATHEON THE ONE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS. KING OF THE ANDALS, FIRST MEN AND RHOYNAR. RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE IRON THRONE AND PROTECTOR OF THE RELM

youtube.com/watch?v=VK0cxm9nIVY

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>Episode 9
>Dany has arrived with her dothraki and immediately allies with the North
>Ramsay has Rickon surrounded by hounds in Winterfell
>Suddenly this theme hits: youtube.com/watch?v=AiHECnWxq7s
>Jon Rollins, Khal Roman Moro, and Daario Ambrose bust into the room
>Jon: And we are the Hounds of Justice!!!!

Reminder Bloodraven warged the boar to kill Robert

First for Dolorous Edd, 999th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch!

get out

WHORE
H
O
R
E

this reminds me how they broke Tywin's character by having him fuck Shae

what the fuck

I want to see Dany have sex again

strawpoll.me/10163460
Where would you want to live in ASoIAF?

Every time he fucking talks about great actors who've left/been in the show he mentions her. She was awful, surely he sees that beneath his fat pink mast

She is playing the real Game of Thrones™ after all.

> ima showfag!

And she's a q.t.

>Heroic music when the Boltons charge Stannis

Makes me laugh every time.

Stannis BTFO

I hate sibel Kekilli she reminds me of a friend who I now can't take seriously.

She's pretty good at taking it in the butt. Wanked off to a vid of hers once.

BOW YA SHITS

>showfag
>qt
nice memes
also, moron, tywin's character would never do that

WHEN WILL HE FINISH THE BOOKS?

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>ywn explore Ulthos and Yiti or the Thousand Islands
JDIMSA

If I were Gurm, I'd absolutely tap dat ass.

Are you retarded?

Fuck off pissdrinker

When he dies

Braavos

I honestly think these posts are done by people who hate Stannis and are just false flagging to make his fanbase look autistic.

They can't actually be that autistic, right?

"Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"
youtube.com/watch?v=fSOHmdC3ENE

does it even matter anymore? he should have stopped at 3 and wrapped things up. he just doesn't know how to finish anything and so keeps introducing characters and puts them in situations people care less and less about. i just read kazuo ishiguro's latest novel which is in a fantasy setting with a dragon, and got more out of that novel than all of GRRM's work combined. he isn't writing literature, he is making pulp entertainment for the masses and it shows. it will be forgotten in 10 years.

UKfag here. there a stream i can watch the new episode on?

>a-as y-y-you can see here Sibah.. uh.. Sibel, t-these are my painted figurines. Pr-pretty cool huh?

That wasn't heroic music. It was the kind of music that's played during last stands - which is what it was for Stan the Man. His theme playing on top of that signifies that Stannis is gonna go 100% even at this moment. If anything, it was the Boltons that got BTFO.

RENLY IS NOT RIGHT

never

tv show in canon now

deal with it bookfags

They wanted Tywin to die humiliated.

>cersei telling him she fucks jamie
>him fucking a whore in the king's hand's bed
>him dieing on the closet killed by his dwarf son

why

Last week the comfy stream was really shitty and kept pausing
will they have it sorted this week, or should I find another stream?
also links pls if so

if you could rewrite how D&D, producers of the TV show, wrote the tv show by playing the CK2 game of thrones mod, what changes would you make?

He probably is doing it right now. She's a dumb whore who doesn't mind sucking cock for cash, and he's a fat, old nerd who has nothing to lose and money to spare. A match made in heaven.

he's too poor to afford hbo now

Lazy Fat Man should kill himself, given that his books are irrelevant now because the show surpassed them and is going to have the only ending to the story.

CHEESY

this thread isn't for you

MAST

free cities yo

Blame Gurm you dumbfuck.

Assuming you aren't trolling, it was showing Tywin is a fucking hypocrite and fell for the same vice his father, and son, did

But his wife....is he cheating on his wife

dognet mentioned

>being so pleb you watch a shitty stream
>not waiting 1 hour for a 1080p Z0n321 version

Qohor

>tywin's character would never do that

Tywin was absolutely fucking all kinda whores and/or had mistresses at Casterly Rock, you don’t really think he completely stopped having sex once his wife Joanna died, do you?

That’s also the reason for his strange interest in Tyrion’s sex life.

I'm not, but I can't get HBOnow as I don't live in the US
and I wouldn't pay anyway, not worth it for one show that I only really watch so I can shitpost about it after
If you're not gonna answer my question fuck off

hbo now you fucking poorfag

So how do you guys feel about geting blueballed by D&D during Tower of Joy scene (it's confirmed that it will end right after the fight, no Lyanna, no baby - Bloodravens says they will "return")

Fake.
He's doing exercise.

>hbo now
>UK

can we all go spam alt shift x... that guy is an idiot

>being so pleb you don't have HBO

Just watch it on Sky Atlantic you spacker

Ned...

>strawpoll.me/10163460
>YWN wait out winter all comfy in The Eyrie

they will most definitely save the twist that lyanna is jon's mother and reveal it in like episode 10 as a season cliffhanger or something

>Being so pleb you live in America

original plan was for 3 books

1st book was war between lannister and starks
2nd book was dany killing drogo, running to asshai where she finds 3 dragons and then uniting the khalasar and invading westeros
3rd book is others invading and the big showdown

consider how it took 5 books to finish the war of the 5 kings when it should have been one

dany still has not even united the khalasar and the others have not invaded. at this rate it will be another 2 books for dany to tie everything up in essos (unite dothraki, head to ashhai, free the slaves in volantis) and then invade westeros

then 2 books after for the others invasion and the war to follow and the conclusion

if he says there is only 2 books left it means dany must invade westeros at the end of twow, others may also simutaneously invade in twow

i doubt two books will tie up essos, have dany and the others invade and then a war between humans and others and the ending to the series

Highly likely of there being an 8th book at the minimum

twow is out next year after which grrm will die of obesity

Does anyone have a reader-friendly version of WoIaF?

You retards.

It was SJW plot to make Tywin look dishonorable as he died.

What would people in Westeros think of his family name if they knew he fucked lowly whores like Shae, who the showmakers wanted us to feel sorry for because she was a 'poor whore', but was good at heart, so we shouldn't 'slutshame' her like Tywin did.

They basically said that people like Tywin who shame sluts are hypocrites and would sleep with them, no matter how lowly they are .

I have virgin you fucking wanker, my package doesn't cover it.

I wish Sansa would keep her her like pic related

>that guy is an idiot

Why? He doesn't really create any new theories, but he's a good reference point if you want to hear about the most popular theories

I don't think she's going to Asshai

I still can't for the life of me figure out why they didn't incorporate Lightbringer into the show.

yas

crasters keep

>twow is out next year

Not a chance

americans are literally the worlds shit congregating on a shithole. what an embarassment.

Preston, pls.

GRRM wrote it you mong, it's not a show creation. Now keep your shitty fanfiction to yourself

Braavos for sure.

wew. Should be a stream on tonight, lurk /got/ at 2am, there'll probably be links posted then

The Summer Isles

also tyrion sacks winterfell and arya and jon have an incest relationship

>But his wife....is he cheating on his wife

I'd say his wife is cool with it, she's old and doesn't put out anymore and will get all the money in the end.