In the history of mankind...

In the history of mankind, has an ugly beta loser like this ever existed to become the hero of ugly beta losers as much this guy has? Maybe that President France had recently. Anyone else?

why did you take a picture of your TV?

Nicolas Sarkozy. If you had to be reborn as him or CR7, I'd pick him but both choices suck

no he's literally the most unlikable piece of shit in existence

>do nothing at all
>bale bails you out
>do nothing at all
>ramos bails you out
>do nothing at all
>quaresma bails you out
>do nothing at all
>still appear in match previews and commercials as the guy who "carries" portugal
>keep going nothing at all
>"he just had an off game"

all that jelly in ur belly (cuz ur fat xD)

I wouldn't call Messi or Alexis a beta loser like CR7. Tears mean emotion. CR7 is too dumb to have emotion, he's like a monkey. Ever seen a monkey cry? That's Ronaldo, a monkey. Humans? They cry bc they are intelligent and real, not dumb and plastic like island monkey chimp like CR7

Yep

i just love watching him pout, sag his shoulders, and throw his arms down any fucking time someone else gets the ball while his team is on the attack.

how much of an entitled piece of shit can you be?

On tip toes like Portuguese do

Tell me about Donaldo. Why does he kick into the wall?

Deserves to have his face beaten in and pissed all over, not idolized like the Haitians and Mexicans do

xD

You sound upset

You should kill yourself

Good-enough lookin dudes. Don't look like ugly chimp monkeys like CR7

Messi sucks too. At least he isn't a disgusting Mexican guido fag like CR7

mad virgin is mad

the original without alexis smiling is much better to me

>i-i-ill say Messi sucks too, that'll stop him

PECHO

I would if i was as hideous as CR7 and i am dead serious

i'm sure he cares about what you think

No other man has generated so much salt, tears and memes on Sup Forums.

To be fair the guards don't seem to be that tall either. Michele is clearly a monster woman and would be taller than Obongo in heels.

You should do it anyway. It's obvious you've no better purpose in your life.

Portugal is the Mexico of Europe, no?

Ronaldo is too dumb to think. Dude literally has the brain of a chimpanzee. Anyone that thinks otherwise has serious issues

That's really stupid. If you want fish caught by yourself the last place you should go is Lisbon.

There are many superior fishing spots in Alentejo.

here's a (You) for your effort.

The city of Portugal. Like Mexico, all they can do is laugh at thmselves or move to a better place

dude stop.

you're embarrassing yourself .

no one cares about what you think.

4th of July , and here you are shitposting on Sup Forums.

stop being a bitter virgin and go play outside.

I'm having fun, fireworks are going off all over my neighborhood (last nite too). No piece of shits like CR7 anywhere. Came back in to get another drink. Perfect time to state with complete honesty as the good guy that CR7 and Portugal make the world a sadder place to live in, esp CR7. It's a deep, deep shame the betas love this loser so much. You should be deeply ashamed of yourselfs

Liriano had a shit game.

>be ronaldo
>do nothing
>win

why do bad guys always get away with it

>Amerifat being buttblasted about Ronaldo
This is getting old