Pretty sure this girl is in to me and im deffs in to her

>pretty sure this girl is in to me and im deffs in to her
>spend the whole night close to each other
> she ends up foolin around with some other guy later in the night

Should i text her and let her know she goofed up?

>pic unrelated
>general feels thread...

The last thing you wanna do is text her my man, be you and act like you don't give a fuck and you'll get your chance

if you two were "flirting", and she goes to fuck another dude, she was never interested in you. ignore her, and move on.

i seen them before

Girl on the right is Mercedes, from Chicago I think. "buttholevegan" is her name

on IG

Yea text her. But to hang out and shit. She just wants to fug she isn't in love without or looking for anything serious. She just wants to have fun.

either you fucked up and didnt give her the action she was after, or she was never into you and was just being friendly. Either way dont be a passive aggressive pussy and message her about it. If you really want a chance with her either man up and tell her how you feel or play the cool game

you are correct bro. idk how to feels guys. i know keeping my kool is jey but i just wanna let her/her friends know she missed out. the guy she settled with is a fuck up.

spent the whole night literally grinding me. i was down and she knew it. i spent the whole night grinding her and i made it clear i was down.

Its hard, but the best thing for you is to let go.

Fill your head with something else, going out with friends, music, films, another girl... just anything

Its just a little piece of nothing in your life user, dont give it more credit than it deserves

holy shit no. Stop it right now.
THIS is correct.

To op: She wasn't nearly as into you as you thought. Girls want attention and she got plenty from you without needing to fool around. She will be WAY WAY more into you if you act aloof towards her, stop kissing her fucking ass. Be friendly and chill but don't suck her fucking dick. That's how friendzones happen.
Act like you don't really give a shit what she did, move on and have fun and do cool shit. Don't outright avoid her but don't tryhard to hang out with her. Fuck around with other girls, even lie about it, and be BUSY and/or lie about that too.
It may not happen and you gotta be ok with that, dude. But your chances are far higher if you follow this advice. I know it sucks and you may feel shitty about her hooking up, it's a shit feeling. Girls are faggots and while it's totally stupid, it's all a fucking game in the end. Literally.
Emphasis: DO NOT FUCKING TEXT HER unless you're totally ok with being "just a friend" and "wow i can tell you anything" tier.

no, why would you do that

This.
Unfortunately women are cruel creatures of deception, you thought she was into but all she really wanted was Chad, don't text her or else you'll just prove how beta you are

No, you should just post more pics from that set. Might as well do something useful with your time

this right here. you got it right fam. you deserve a promotion user.

bingo. this is the only correct answer. next time you see this bitch, make sure you don't jerk off over her like you did

here's one of my ex's. you've earned it fellas

Is that Chloe on the left? The resemblance is too strong

i dont actually know. center posted the pic on IG. all feminist cunts

another one of my ex's. thanks for the advice guys. i just needed some reassurance.

Do you know what area they're from?

The IG post? center is from ottawa. right is US and girl left i believe is US aswell

I'm like 99% sure the girl on the left is my ex, from alabama