Any car guys on Sup Forums tonight?

any car guys on Sup Forums tonight?

post/rate/insult/speculate penis sizes here.

first up is my 2015 Mustang Ecoboost performance pack.

followed by my 2014 F150 King Ranch Ecoboost.

I'll save you the boredom and refrain from posting my daily, a 2009 Honda CR-V.

what are you driving, Sup Forums?

First car I've legit bought. They had the R/T model there, but it was a 2010 with 80,xxx miles on it.

Better judgement said get this. Base model, 2015 with 16,xxx on it.

5-6 inches

Don't have a pic of my truck, but it looks very similar to this one

1994 F150 XLT with 90,000 miles

How is ecoboost on a stang?

Im a car guy, but I don't own one

I bought this recently

is that faster than a civic though?

well I'm in no position to judge you for buying a pony car without a V8. it's cool they finally figured out how to put something besides a 16" wheel on a base model, it doesn't look bad at all.

I'm surprised this took as long as it did

6+ inches

>ecoboost

I don't like the idea of trading high output v8s for turbocharged v6s, but at least the turbos will be everywhere and cheap as fuck in about 10-15 yrs. Nices rides user.

it's 320hp, faster than a pre-2011 GT V8 by most accounts and gets over 30 mpg. the sound takes some getting used to but it's a cool engine and I'm really happy with it. it's gonna be getting a catless downpipe and an ethanol blend tune soon.

2016 Z51 2LT

Micropenis

Or GM enthusiast. At least it's a C7.

little does this faggot know that its possible to own a fast car and have a big dick

>is it faster than a civic though?

so no basically

Cool car bro and sweet trips. My sis just bought a white mustang like that (dont know the year or trim package). I drive a white 05 wrangler. Love that damn thing.

2015 WRX

2 more micropenises detected

thank you, yeah the fact that they just decided to go with a K03 turbo on everything is kind of a downer but they're cheap and not as likely to blow themselves to shit as a lot of IHI turbos. the only thing I'm still apprehensive about is the direct injection because it's the only thing I've never really fiddled with before.

>Tfw all I want is a Kouki S14 240SX (USDM version of the Silvia), but most people selling them beat the shit out of the things
>Tfw I drive a fucking 2003 Civic without a single performance mod on it.

98 Mustang GT

Needs a lot of work, paint job's all fucked up, interior's kinda trashy, but I love it because it's mine

Nice trips

21 just brought a 2016 mitsubishi lancer ES Sport for $19,840 it isnt a bad car

>Not an Evo
You fucked up mate.

if you can find me a Civic available in the US that's faster, stock for stock, I will gladly admit the err of my ways.

5-7 inches

Just wanted to buy a decent brand new car for the 7 year warranty... if i had the money i would have brought an evo X

Looks like shit mr nice trips, fucking die already, i hope you die in a fiery car crash

>Corvette
>Small Penis
>using the small dick excuse for anything besides trucks with over the top aftermarket modification

The square meme does not fit in the round hole.

Just got a new truck after my 97 s10 broke down for the 16th time
07 silverado

Do the new Type R civics count? Those fuckers are boosted stock IIRC, dunno of single or twin turbo though.

Go and fuck your own face twice you cuckroach

Micropenis

You could probably tune it and increase the boost a bit if you wanted to. I wonder how much an ecoboost could take without going kaput.

>car guys
>owns mustang

Shouldn't have listened to /o/

spending money on cars and not land/bugout gear/underground bunker. lol have fun being dead in 10 years

As long as it's not a v6, we're here for you

>a v6 could still rip shit up though

Mazda cx5 here. Love it.

Not a fan of the Evo X personally. The body style of the Evo 8 and Evo 9 is my favorite, plus you can't go wrong with that classic 4G63 Evo motor.
Dude, I just want a good S14 to have as a project car. I mean, SR20DET swaps in those are literally bolt-on conversions.

What qualifies as a "little dick" car to you then?

the truck has been tuned since it had like 150 miles on it, the Mustang isn't tuned yet but there area few examples of bolt-on Ecoboost Mustangs making upwards of 350whp and 400wtq, and some of the trucks making 400whp and 500+ wtq. unfortunately I live at a pretty high altitude so the power increases are significantly less here.

but, funny story, I actually blew the engine in the truck at 9800 miles because I was dumb enough to go with a really sketchy tune because I wanted more power, and it detonated itself to pieces.

why would you post this? arent you ashamed?
fucking landwhale girlfriend in one of those pics, too

obviously you're fucking rednecks... but still... jesus christ

Fell for the v6 meme

It's tripfag gondola here btw from /o/

You could get something like an older model sc300 or 2000s gs300 and nab a twin turbo 2j for a total of around 5 grand.

Mid-late 90's/Early 2000's Honda civic with a shitty wing, body kit and fart can exhaust.

This

I wouldn't expect any less from a tripfag than to call my 4-cylinder a V6

>No V8
>Useless scoop/vent on hood

Why don't you drive your Prius back home and start prepping your wife's bull

2002 Impreza WRX. Fun little car.

96 4runner.

119k original miles.

I figured they had the potential

Gonna see people going around here in a couple of years in seemingly stock stangs packing a stronger bottom end, gaskets and injectors going as fast or faster than Corvettes. Ford's got one hell of a product if they establish a good aftermarket.

I'll save you the suspense

Penis: 8"long, 5" girth
Shoulder Width: 22.5" acromion to acromion
Height: 6"0
IQ: 140 from a real proctored test (no online feelgood memetest bs)
Hair: Long, slightly wavy, non-balding
Weight: Fat, but losing weight effectively
Job: Solid state chemist
Mentality: Severely depressed

Not a big fan of Toyota tbh. Even if I would get a Toyota, I'd rather have a last-gen Chaser with a 2JZ-GTE swap, but unfortunately due to US import laws I wouldn't be able to bring one over for another decade or so.
>Bug-eye Subie
Nice.

My '87 Dakota. First vehicle I've ever owned, had it for ten years now. Had a little 4 banger motor

5 speed transmission went out of it last year, and manual transmissions are impossible to find in the US. So, I dropped a 360 Chrysler smallblock in it with an auto

01 M3 6MT.

Also,
2012 R1
2006 SV650S
2003 Warrior 350
1997 YZ 250

Engine bay pic.

Why all the hate on the Prius? It's way more gas efficient than all these shitty cars that fuck up the environment and you think make up for your small cock sizes

ok

says the guy who has no idea how lithium batteries are made

Flatout rice doesn't equal a little dick. Ever see one of those jacked up turbo diesels with massive chrome rims and an unneccesary amount of lights? That's a little dick car. Though I still feel sorry for all those civics who fought and lost against the Fast and the Furious rice rush.

have another

>BMW driver
On behalf of everyone else around you at any given time, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Cool

>8" long
>fat

pick one m8

unfortunately the Type-R's are probably not gonna make it state side

feels bad mang

i can keep going

alright then, numbers please

But I don't like things in my ass.

1978 Columbia Commuter.

Well, if an e36 or a miata is also out if the question I wish you luck finding a non fucked up Silvia

Inverted penis

Ecoboost? Haha fag. Why wouldn't you get the 5 litre.

it's just too bad you can't read

all your cars are shit.
would rek all of your cars with my vette

Eh I love her, isn't that all that matters

And why can't you appreciate a nice truck?

At least we aren't fucking ass hats that lift the Fuck out of our daily drivers

Just sayin

this one is a given but i'll post it anyway because it looks good

Jokes on you, the new Prius can use a nickel-metal hydride battery pack

Dude the Prius is a shit hybrid that only gets good mileage if you drive it like a cunt. I can get over 32mpg in my vette if it drive it the same way.

LSU Represent!

i'm willing to wager on this one too

2016 wrx

Would be very interested in seeing more of her. Only if you feel like it

I get 52 mpg in my Prius without driving it like a cunt you fool. A smartcar gets better mileage than your measly 32

>Blower intake permanently open

Good luck making it sit still. God I love Geos

Gorgeous M3. E46 is a timeless chassis. I often regret getting my 330i and not saving for a M3 instead.

Master Datsun race.

280zxt

what is BPEL, my friend

>available in the US
nope

have owned several of these, traded a supercharged 2011 Si sedan for this Mustang actually, fun car but not faster

98' 6spd RZ MKIV

Just got a fresh coat of paint and some new bodyparts

not the mustang guy but stock for stock no other civic would beat that mustang and even they 2015 type r would be close as they weight about the same and have same power.

>sitting still.
I came here to race boi.

Stop bragging about shit you don't own. You probably work at the carwash where this picture was taken.