youtube.com/watch?v=v4j4xk_MM3c
youtube.com/watch?v=axrfQ2Zrsc8
psychcentral.com/lib/an-overview-of-dialectical-behavior-therapy/
7cups.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could use this
Bump

i hope i die tongith

I just posted a feels thing that happened to me.

TFW your manual car has transmission problems, you get home the same night and then your parents decide to throw you out of the house for coming home late, you have no money, no place to live, and have to sleep in your now broken down car.

I'm depressed and i want to WALLOW in it.

What's the point?

fuuuuuuuuuuck... hit close to home user..

Lol sorry bro.

Hits too close to home fam

Im just sitting here waiting for her to text me but i know she wont.
In the past few days she just stopped talking to me and says she is busy all the time. Its always "ttyl" but the later text never comes.
Honestly i just want to make other people happy cause feeling like this is shit

pls don't you are valuable even if you don't see it

Im drunk af torn up cuz my hot next door neigbor said "not interested" to my friend talking me up haha

1/4

2/4

this shit just broke my heart

oh god not this

anything but this ;_;

I just wasted 3 years of my life

3/4

I wasted 4 on her

youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_HWduHDXg

4/4

not reading that shit

I feel like Steve Irwin

How about you make yourself happy. Trying to make others happy is a worthless endevor if all you end up doing is suffer. Fuck her and everyone else who don't give you the time day. You are who matters to yourself so make yourself happy.

I'm so tired of forcing myself to care.

im too depressed and drunk to read all this tonigth...next time maybe...

Full thing
;_;

I took 3 years to get a 2 year associates degree that I don't even need cuz I kept failing classes cuz I'm retarded.

joni?

Nah thats not for me. Id rather make others happy, thats what makes me happy.

no he's not

I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Work all week only to spend my days off alone.

This time last year I was constantly surrounded by my friends. Now they never want to see me and I don't know why.

I had a best friend for many years who I felt understood me. We went through a lot together from laughing all night to drug abuse. We quit drugs together and they made me promise I'd never do them again, or they'd stop being my friend.

But now I don't have my friend or my drugs. I spend my days shut in my room, staring at the ceiling in silence. I almost wish something terrible would happen to me, just to see if anyone would care. Or even notice.

I know this isn't normal. I think I might need help. I want someone to help because they care, not because I cry for help.

I think I'm starting to go crazy.

Yet here you are on a feels thread. Obviously what you are doing ain't working.

Cause i have no one. All my friends work all the time and when they dont work they have other plans. She is pretty much all i had to talk to and keep me together and im pretty sure she is drifting away. Yeah ill get over it and yeah there is other girls but that doesnt mean i cant be hurt right now.

I don't know what your going through but I can offer my support. Keep on keeping on Sup Forumsro

that's fucked, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9tKwSboJeg
lol

yeah i just gonna say people in general suck or maybe its me.

i guess i would want to change the way things are how the world functions.

or maybe i will have to change who i am to function in this world :(

youtube.com/watch?v=v4j4xk_MM3c

I feel down. I feel down all the time ever since I lost her. See kept me happy and entertained. Made me feel good but honestly I realize now I was just another guy to her she's already moved on and I know she doesn't think about me. I could careless about her now. What I'm really down about is I met this other one. She's this nice adorable short Asian. Met her at a party we got drunk together and cuddle on a couch both crashed on the couch for the night. Gave her my number and after the party didn't expect her to text me. She did though not till later but she did and we talked all night until early morning just losing track of time. We talked for a few days then she stopped answering. We didn't talk for a couple days until I got high and said well why not and decided to call her. I called her and woke her up but she didn't care she said and she kept talking to me and wouldn't go to sleep and kept wanted to talk but now we stopped talking. Idk what to do I don't want to sound desperate but I feel so happy talking to her. Idk if she thinks I'm cool or if I'm a Fucking loser. I feel like I'm just a loser I mean it's my birthday in two days and I have no one to celebrate with. Phones constantly empty even though I try and go out and meet people or see if people want to hangout but maybe my social skills are shit. I'm just a joke. A worthless Fucking joke

I'm in the same boat as you, user. I feel worthless as shit, and I never talk to anyone but my girlfriend; even then, I don't think she loves me very much.
Happy early birthday. :)

i feel you bro, i always been there for others and there's no one for me now, except my family.
Friends left me down and now i am alone pissed at and disappointed to everybody in general, the false friendship and working with false people.

sometimes i think i am the one wrong and everybody is wright.

other times i thinks fuck everybody i know i am right i am just surrounded of dumb people.

we are all alone in life thats the way it is, thats reality, you cant count on nobody, expect nothing of no one and don't hope people will realize anything cause they don't.

we have to do our thing the best we can and try to be happy.

2 days 10 years 40 years.
is the same sooner or later we are gone and nothing really maters anymore.

oh fuck off

Happy early birthday Sup Forumsro

i thinks she digs you bro don't be afraid to show interest and say the true thats you like her and think she is cool.

I usually try and think of something sad to add to the thread but i realize its hard to explain the deadness i feel

What's everybody's mental illnesses?
I have schizotypal and ADHD.

Haha thanks guys made me feel pretty good there and yeah maybe she does I'm always unsure about it just have to be more confident about it

Sorry user.

ADD

Excited for the 8th grade?

She probably loves you bro just hard to feel it sometimes when you feel down about yourself. Just have to build yourself

I've felt that feel before, damn

sharpen the point buddy

Usually I just lurk, I almost never post, but after seeing this I just can't help but write this. I feel the same way and I'm in the exact same situation. I've been dating her for over half a year now but it's been tough recently. I just haven't been able to see her lately.
Now if I send her something I have to wait like 6 hours before a reply. When we Snapchat, I rarely get a picture of her. When I try to talk to her it's always I'm busy.
I've gone to bed almost all of last week to "We'll talk tomorrow"
I gues tomorrow never comes.
This is shit dude.

if you ever have feels just listen

youtube.com/watch?v=axrfQ2Zrsc8

Schizoid personality disorder mixed with depression if that counts.

Yeah man it feels like total shit. I think she still loves me but it feels like she doesnt. Whenever she says she will talk to me later later never comes

oh dammm...

For those who are willing

schizotypal user here
have you ever heard of DBT? it helped with my depression and PTSD

I fucked up with my new friends. They get pissed at me for something I never knew was wrong or bothered them, and they are all against me and even some of my closest friends. If only they knew the truth and would know what is truely happening.
Anyone else dealing with something similar? If I lose these people I won't have any friends left. I'm not even a gross neet I'm just not the best with people socially.

fuck

Never heard of it. What is it?

psychcentral.com/lib/an-overview-of-dialectical-behavior-therapy/
i did it when i was like 16 though, so i'm not sure if you can still do it depending on your age. and i'm not sure you'd want to do it in the same setting as mine considering your schizoid (it was involved with other people; it fucked my social anxiety up real bad) but it's well worth it. i have lifelong skills.

side note: it helped with my suicidal and homicidal thoughts. although both are still rather profound, it helped a little.

I'm 18 would it still help?

What's a good number or program/site to use to talk to someone about my depression? I own multiple firearms and I am trying hard not to rush down stairs and use them.

most certainly!

Float drywall became often as I can about flowers and okay sorry about the end quality. Eskimo plumbing tomorrow at work

Wishing I had a pack of cigarettes and 2 bottles of vodka right now. Been a while since I had either and the depressing fact that I have to live in this world sober with a panicky, schizo mind like mine is slowly killing me inside more and more everyday

Drinking and alone Sup Forums

Thanks Sup Forumsro I'll look into it.
Goodnight everyone.

i feel your pain exactly. i honestly dont know what is stopping me from going to the other room, grabbing the gun, shove the barrel in my mouth, and yank on the trigger.

Cheer up guys it will be okay. Don't hurt yourself just be positive. I know it won't truely always be okay, but the future is on men.

7cups.com/
everything get better
not ok...but better :)

Be positive Sup Forums, at least you are not this guy.

Go see a professional about these thoughts. They are not normal but can be changed. THERE IS HOPE. You can do this

what a faggot

Depression and anxiety make my life shit

How old are you?

stream it

Gonna get drunk with my cat and cry like I do nearly every night.
Or maybe not, I don't even feel sad anymore, just numb.
But on the bright side I might die in my sleep, so that's cool

Due to the way my wife and I operate and care for an ill parent, one of us is about to become the stay at home parent.

Wife is 7 months pregnant, and we're excited though. She also just got a promotion that x1.5 more than what we make together recently.

I've been talking about switching careers and what not, so we're leaning towards the stay at home being me.

As cool as that could be, I am getting pretty bummed out about it.
Just a few more weeks and I'll be a stay at home dad :/

Aspergers characterized by ADD, and anxiety. I'm off my meds but they really help it all. I feel almost normal on my meds.

I guess this would give me feels if I had any friends

>costs money
I'm not poor but I rather just deal with the pain then use my money :/