People on Sup Forums thought this was a good film

>People on Sup Forums thought this was a good film

This board has been full of normies and plebs for years but you're not even trying to hide your shit taste anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1843866/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a good adaptation of the comics frankly

>everyone is wrong but me

When will people abandon this mentality?

>I didn't read the comic
They have almost nothing in common

>no characters arcs
>story isn't saying anything

This board is full of Marveldrones who shill their "opinions" and samefag like crazy. They're probably also on Disney's payroll

Netflix is conformed to have paid for shills, I think Disney are just drones though

Gee....I wonder who is behind this thread

Nice try, Capeshitfag

what part of capeshit don't you understand

>hurr fucking durr

>Spider-Man is on Tony's side

That part's from the comics

If you enjoyed this there is a high chance I would fuck you up on sight in real life

I just realized none of the characters in this movie wear a cape

That's right. The board is overrun by people who like movies for their primary purpose: entertainment.

Now kindly fuck off somewhere else with your oh so patrician taste, you neck bearded faggot.

Even the reddit alien supes is balding

but it misses the entire Spiderman character arc since in the movie he has absolutely no opinion of his own on events

Vision does

>le i hate all Capeshit
>le im actually a dcuck
Kek

>mfw TWS is "The Return of the First Avenger" in Germany
>"The First Avenger: Civil War"

How autistic is Germany?

>see this on friday night
>theatre literally fully of children and manchildren
>like 8 year olds
>rest is fat neckbeards wearing marvel shirts
>something remotely funny happens
>entire threatre laughing
>oh shit scene
>audience claps
>movie ends
>audience claps

I wasn't surprised this basically sums up the target audience for Marvel movies. The movie was incredibly mediocre. The actions scenes were the best part and they still kind of sucked. I'd give the movie a 6.5 out of 10.

>Marveldrone debate tactics 101
>deflect, deflect, deflect

Don't forget the meme pictures that totally validate their argument.

>inb4 evansposter replies with "stay mad dccuck"

>Mediocre
>gives 6.5
>using IMDb averages

pleb

Could they possibly exaggerate ScarJo as le sexy catlike female any more?

>decimals were created by imdb

so which were you, a neckbeard or a manchild?

I'll also accept angry loner since that comes through loud and clear

27%

I give it a 7.5/10
Same as I gave BvS
They have very diff strengths and weaknesses though.

I wasn't saying decimals were created by imdb.
The point is 6.5 means it's above average. What triggers me is the fact that 6.5 is considered average now because of IMDb and most movies are beyond overrated on that website now.

what would you class as 10s?

>7.5 for a meaningless action flick

in capeshit? Batman begins

stay mad dccuck

Rotten Tomatoes is worse

No one fucking understands that the fresh/rotten percentage is meaningless and you need to look at the average score

MCU movies have 90% fresh ratings but average scores 6/10 or 7/10 scores

>People on Sup Forums thought this was a good film
No, it's good movie and an excelleint flick however.

Don't even speak to me of plebs, you utter fucking prole.

>unironically referring to movies as "films"

well memed.

lol
>what would you class as 10s?
not capeshit.
what are movies are your 10's?

This or Spider-Man 2

I gave it a 7.
>rating with decimals
user, pls.
If it's not good enough to be the next one up, it's the next down.

>implying the story wasn't a metaphor for the debate between surrendering US sovereignty and accepting foreign control in a multi-polar world
>implying Marvel didn't take the side of America

Some people don't even use scores, so your logic falls apart.

> a drag show is a sponsored reddit
wow they really shove that sjw shit down your throat over there huh?

Well, it wasn't a lazy mashup of crap like Batman 5 Superman, at the very least. Also it didn't need to do character assassination to give its characters an edge.

It's harder to sell "Captain AMERICA" as your title in foreign countries.

Dunno why they didn't call it First Avenger: The Winter Soldier, though.

>tries to back up Marvel
>shits on DC even tho noone is backing them up
>just left to post Evans
Are you ok user? You do know this thread shits on both sides right?

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

Civil war is 7.7/10

I'm with you OP

>manchildren taking sides
Whats the point, its capshit. Just enjoy both

I think they fucked up Black Panther and I won't enjoy the fucking flick.

Like the actor himself looks pretty decent but something about the whole thing just doesn't feel right.

As a non film critic I have no idea where this post is directed or what stance it takes on the film.

Yeah I went alone. I go out to eat alone too. I do a lot of things alone. I just prefer to spend my time alone doing things I want to do on my own time. I actually got invited out, which happens pretty much every weekend, to go have drinks but declined to see that mediocre movie instead.

>implying you have to be angry to be a loner
>marvel fag on damage control
>can't handle someone didn't like his movie

No one thinks it's "good"
They like it in the same way they McDonald's

No one on this board will honestly rewatch it .

saved

They did a good job with Panther, they made him "cool" by giving him a high power level and keeping him protected

He was the only one to get a character arc

let me guess: you unironically think BvS was better?

Panther was always one of the better Marvel heroes.

No, it's even worse but that's because I had expectations

Wasn't as good as Winter Soldier, but it still was enjoyable. Sure as fuck better than that DC movie recently released.

Check the AKAs below
imdb.com/title/tt1843866/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf

>Germany and Vietnam literally the only countries with a problem selling "Captain America"

topkek

it was long and boring.

He is the best part, most badass character and has the best arc.

>tfw Capeshitters only have umad as a defense

It's just sad now.

>b-but you're just a contrarian

Since 2000, I've seen the following regarding capeshit:

* the first two X-Men movies directed by Bryan 'Boy do I sure love little boys' Singer

* the three Chris Nolan Batman movies

* the first Iron Man movie

And that's it. I enjoyed all of these to a certain degree(particularly The Dark Knight), but I've skipped everything else since

Have I really missed out on much, Sup Forums?

The Fantastic Four disasters, the two Hulk movies with Eric Bana and Ed Norton, the rest of the X-Men, the Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Ant-Man, Deadpool, even Watchmen...

Seriously, am I missing anything?

i liked the first avengers.

Fucking plen didn't even mention the best of the best

Forgot to also mention I did watch the three Raimi Spidermans, sorry...it's easy to forget about Spiderman since, well...let's fact it, he's such a fag

I've nothing against capeshit, really...but I can't get riled up over most of this CGI stuff any longer

Worst of all is that these children keep on spamming their box office and RT scores as if this somehow redeems their shit taste and infantile behavior.

How do you find colorful flying almost characters punching eachother through unwatchable shakey cam, plastic cgi, gray cement back drops, all while spewing joking banter, entertaining? Honestly, I felt like I was watching a sitcom, in fact there are probably better written sitcoms than this shit show of a film. From the very first fight scene the movie went down hill in a steady pace, the mindless marveldrones in the theater I was in were actually talking during the dialogue scenes, but I wasn't to judge, I mean it's just entertainment right? And how could you expect someone to acutally enjoy the copy paste dialogue without watching these 60 year old design, capeshit supremes grapple with reality like they grappled within the unbelievable choreography of the fight sequences. This all accumulated into the fucking airport scene. THAT FUCKING AIRPORT SCENE. Hands down the worst visual segment I have been subjected to all year, and I've watched your mother gargle black dick during a livestream of her Compton glory hole extravaganza. They pulled up to a conveniently evacuated airport like they were showing up to bowling night and face eachother down across the dramatic scene of airport tarmac, absolutely riveting. The fight feels like I'm watching a kid play with the Marvel® action figures of these royal skin tight fagabonds of the good home of decent cinema, because the kid only has two arms, and he can't have more than two people fight at the same time.

The fight is designed with this one ideology, if they are not on the screen, they don't exist. So after all this iron dudes black gift gets fucked up by his completely loyal synthetic God robot, who has been absent mindedly floating around the battlefield this entire time with the power to end it and have them talk like adults. The guys paralyzed and everyone gets super serious, but I was literally laughing because he was paralyzed flying a fully functional neural linked exo suit, shit down by a friendly SYNTHETIC GOD ROBOT, but they can't fix him so he's got to limp and fall in some shit stilts while the decrepid destroyer of all good literature and film stan "let's make everything a commercial for lunchboxes" Lee roles in with the holy grail of shit writing in a form of poetry synonymous with similes for the sound of still births, the letter. Now don't get me wrong the final fight scene with iron dude and America man was actuall well done, however meaningless the origin of the conflict was, one of the most intelligent men in the world deciding to kill the guy who killed his parents while knowing full well he was under completely control of the dirty snake slavs, but there was actually some light decisions that wasn't just, can we see the "characters", the camera wasn't held by Stan Lee's Parkinsons riddled grandpa hands, the choreography was well done, and the things they said were almost well written. This made the letter hurt more. After all teh build up all the supposed tension and conflict, America man sends a fucking apology letter. That's fucking dumb. Almost as dumb as Malcom x having enough funds to build a state of the art scientific research facility in the jungles of Nigeria, overlooked by a massive Panther sculpture, but not enough to feed his starving AIDS flooded populace.

because he's what? like 15? and earlier this day Tony gave him a new super suit. He's just a kid, he has no opinion. Plus he doesn't treat Team America like enemies.

>he thinks I'm gonna read all that.

Didn't even read the first sentence to completion. Try killing yourself you dumb faglord.

Somebody tell me what german police was doing in Bucharest?

If you cared you would. If you came on this board because you liked movies you would. If you weren't living at home on government disability checks for your extra chromosome you would.

I agree with you OP. It was complete and utter trash, and honestly I don't understand how people can stomach capeshit.

>Anyone that dislikes capeshit likes DC
Both are shit

Take this shit to Sup Forums.

It's a great movie

You have shit taste

>takes literally all of Team Iron Man to take on Ant-Man

Tony was fucking pathetic.

You didn't even watch it

Poor user can only speak in buzzwords

Most capeshit sequels feel like issue 8 of a comic series, this one felt like issue 176, anyone else feel that way?

They did a good job keeping Antman and Spiderman comedic but also clearly among the stonger of the Avengers. They were both clearly focused more on having fun in a giant superhero brawl and they still mopped the floor with most of the people the went up agaisnt.

Good post.

How many times are you going to repost this with the same image?

is this DC approved copypasta handed down to you?

>mfw Captain finally gets some ass

Yeah, OP. It was a pretty medicre flick. Not nearly as bad as BvS, but holy shit it's not that good.

it is, someone posted that cancerous dat boit meme a couple of days, and everyone replied
it´s over

Not sure if another lame DC cuck or muh contrarian shit post

Just got back from the cinema and have to say this was awesome. I could emphasis with every character. Every scene added to the story. It had a great mix of light hearted fun and serious moments. I was struck by how the audience was laughing throughout the airport scene but there was silence when tony blasted falcon after warmachine crashed.

My friend was pro iron man, I was for captain america which made me laugh as me and my friend often argue about individual vs society rights.

I cant wait for the next one.

Imagine being Sharon and knowing that the only reason why the most desirable man on the planet wants to fuck you is that he had the hots for your aunt like 70 years ago.

>he's still obsessed with his supposed enemy company
>he's so mind broken by being btfo by moderation team and multiple boards he has nothing left in life but evans
Poor guy probably didn't even see CW yet, just shitposting on Sup Forums all the time.

>get the assignment to protect the hottest man ever
>move in next to him
>he's super nice to you
>flick your bean to him every goddamn night
>years later tell him that you're related to the chick he was into
>immediate sexual tension
>he starts pursuing you
>know that during sex he'll only be thinking of Aunt Peggy
>fuck it, kiss him back

I saw it in 4DX so it enhanced the experience

I liked it

>only one to get a character arc
Nah niggaj that is so wrong. A lot of the characters in this has arcs (panther being among one of them).

I get exactly what you mean

Each character had an arc in this, especially Black Panther.

what the...

>4DX

How is that shit anyway

>Each character had an arc in this,
they're all exactly the same as they were after the first 15 minutes