What do you think is the most underrated movie of all time? pic related for me

what do you think is the most underrated movie of all time? pic related for me

Memento. It's liked, but it should've got a lot more praise than it did

A Brighter Summer Day, it was acclaimed by critics but due to the lack of a decent release until recently barely anyone has heard of it. It's one of the greatest movies of all time.

+1

>4 hour gook shit

>possession
>underrated

hahaha no

I love this film to pieces but underrated it is not

My man.

only good thing about the film

zulawski was a bigger hack than tarkovsky

How often do you hear about it?
It's underrated.

Also Cape Fear

>How often do you hear about it?
All the goddamn time. It's notorious, user. We watched it in film history class, and I didn't even go to film school.

>We watched it in film history class
Oh, that's cool. What were the reactions for the scene in which Isabelle Adjani leaks cum and blood out of every orifice?

MWAAAAHAAAAA THE SLAVS pretending to make films even though they never watched a film before
painful

Widespread giggling, to be honest. Many left the room at various points in the film and many more were visibly bored and/or annoyed, but there were a few criers as well. It's just that kind of film, I suppose. Very divisive.

>giggling
>bored
>annoyed
Modern people have no soul

eh, it's very much an over-the-top movie. lack of subtlety is a major bug-bear for alot of people

Yeah, because the only way to convey drama is through an artistic pseudointellectual indie garbage.
Possession happens in a "hyperreality" pretty much. Which makes sense for that movie as it's about the most primal emotions between couple.

The Great Mouse Detective?
Manhunter?
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya?

I feel like there's a really obvious answer here, but I can't remember it.

Possession is top patrician choice

Nope

What film are you talking about? Certainly not Posession.

>modern people
Yeah, because this was one of the most watched films of 1981, between Superman II and Arthur