Fuck Panda bear. Panda Bear is the cancer that is killing animal collective...

Fuck Panda bear. Panda Bear is the cancer that is killing animal collective. All he knows how to do is write shitty pop songs that I would expect to hear on top 40 radio. I wish they would just kick him out and let him make his shitty pop albums. Avey is better than this piece of fuck in every way. Avey can sing and write a song that is not poppy trash. Panda wants to be Brian Wilson so fucking bad and he fucking sucks at it. God I hate Panda Fag. An album with him at the lead fucking sucks. Merriweather post pavilloin makes me want to kill myself. I wish they could kick him out and start making good music again, like strawberry jam. Or make him just play drums again.

Literally the best member of the band

Person Pitch>anything Avey has ever done

but Animal Collective IS top 40 radio, user

If I heard an AnCo song on a top 40 station I'd shit myself

b-but he's cute!

Avey puts all his best material into AnCo though

MPP is indeed trash, but so is Strawberry Jam.

The only good anco is HCTI, Sung Tongs, Campfire Songs and Feels.

Well, I guess if you say so

I can't believe people still listen to these shitheads. They're a self-parody at this point and listening to them only induces feelings of cringe.

Exactly, it's time people realized that these guys are holding the torch of forward-thinking pop music now.

i wan't pb to my bh

Stop or else deakin will write another angry letter

Should I actually check this out or is it a meme?

stop talking shit about my husbando :(

t. deakin

it's actually pretty good
from what i know the band mostly gets love from shoegaze threads

why don't you go wash your fucking head lamp, geologist

>PP > STGSTV

no

Panda > Avey >= Geo > Deak u fuks

Fuck Brian Wilson. Brian Wilson is the cancer that is killing The Beach Boys. All he knows how to do is fuck with the formula. I wish they would just kick him out and let him make his shitty chamber pop albums. Mike Love is better than this piece of fuck in every way. Mike can sing and write a song that is not orchestal studio trash. Brian Wilson wants to be Brian Wilson so fucking bad and he fucking sucks at it. God I hate Brian Fag. An album with him at the lead fucking sucks. Smile makes me want to kill myself. I wish they could kick him out and start making good music again, like Little Honda. Or make him just play piano again.

Objectively wrong opinion

There is no Animal Collective without Avey. Maybe if you like Panda's solo stuff more than AnCo in general but otherwise you sorta have to prefer Avey by default.

that's all that matters

i don't agree with the Panda hate either but you don't need to overdo it, there's no way PP is better than STGSTV

then why is pbvsgr so much better than centipede hz and painting with?

this

>pop music sucks

grow up

Fuck Thom Yorke. Thom Yorke is the cancer that is killing Radiohead. All he knows how to do is write shitty pop songs that I would expect to hear on top 40 radio. I wish they would just kick him out and let him make his shitty pop albums. John Greenwood is better than this piece of fuck in every way. John Greenwood can compose and write a song that is not poppy trash. Thom Yorke wants to be Morrissey so fucking bad and he fucking sucks at it. God I hate Yorke fag. An album with him at the lead fucking sucks. Hail To The Thief makes me want to kill myself. I wish they could kick him out and start making good music again, like Kid A. Or make him just play the guitar or synths again.