Why does anyone do anything? Why am I alive, why have I not died? What is the point of living on...

Why does anyone do anything? Why am I alive, why have I not died? What is the point of living on? Why should I keep trying to scrape bottom when I'll never get a better quality of life?

Because you can.

randomanga

Life is shit op. You live, either have fun or just fuck about, and then you die. It's an absolute shitshow

To fuck shit up op. I live to see others happy, to start shit up, and to party.

Why do you give a fuck about asking whys? Your really just subconciously complaining expecting other people to give a shit. Gtfo out of /b

Thx that was pretty cool.

You shouldn't. People justify staying alive because they are scared of death because we're biologically programmed to not actively seek death. Logically there's no reason, but since you're not a robot, you'll probably be too much of a pussy to kill yourself, so that's why you'll continue to live miserably until your body gives up and finally dies.

to fuq bitches
>also sometimes get monay

Actually I was going to commit suicide if the post 404ed without anyone commenting, so yes, in a way I made a selfish act by leaving my own fate up to others. But the comic guy turned my feelings around to where I can in the very least be thankful for my working body.

Live, have fun with your time on earth, die. All the rest is bullshit bro.

Why didnt the doctor fuck them when they were connected or something?

Some would say that's immoral

To fuck a mutant child?

user, there is no way to know why the fuck we are here so it's fucking absurd to worry about that. Look at your life and see what has been keeping you alive all this time, that's the shit you should worry about.

we is cause we is bruh. deal with it.

What a fucking millennial thing to say. OP should continue to look for an answer even if it leaves him bitter and unsatisfied. Don't be a cuck OP

The fuq kind of drugs u on? Teach the controversy. Fuq the mutant child.

More like why would you post it on fucking Sup Forums

Because I have forsaken most other sites. This is the only site i frequently browse

The truth as far as we know, there's no particular reason for anything. We exist because of coincidences, we live and we die.
>The only reason we have is what we or the people around us set for us. Most find the reason from religion and don't need to even realize the existence of it. Some people live fulfilling enough lives to just go with what they're given and never even question the reasons why. Then there are us, tortured souls, who seek an answer to the question that has no answer if it needs to be answered.
There isn't a reason, that is the answer. If one day you stop asking this question from yourself, you live your life and then maybe one day, on your deathbed, you realize that you found the answer and you didn't even realize you found it.