Other urls found in this thread:

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Pinto-Beans-320-Oz/10315741
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Creamy-Peanut-Butter-64-oz/47375932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like FATXIT.

They can't afford food

We are poor

tfw i'm pretty sure we are like the third fattest fat country in the whole fat world

actually that's a reason for why people are fat (including you burgeroids). healthy nutritious food is more expensive than processed crap full of fat and carbohydrates.

Literally just eat less food

it isn't rocket science

>healthy nutritious food is more expensive than processed crap full of fat and carbohydrates

[CITATION NEEDED]

No it isn't. You can literally buy a month's worth of "healthy nutritious food" for not much at all if you bother to cook.

>Hungary
>on the top 10 and still hungry

We have natural foods here,and also Mediterranean diet is not big

USA wouldnt fit that chart and you know it

>No it isn't. You can literally buy a month's worth of "healthy nutritious food" for not much at all if you bother to cook.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Well yeah go ahead and tell me what would be included in that one month and how much it would cost, I'll be here laughing.

Milk, beans, oats, peanut butter, whey protein etc is not expensive at all.

Not sure how that is more "expensive" than whatever unhealthy food he's talking about

what do the swiss eat?

Somalians

actually i'd say most people have started buying lower quality food after the crisis but they smoke less now

>Romania
Malnutrition

>Well yeah go ahead and tell me what would be included in that one month and how much it would cost

Ok let's go.

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html

Whey protein - 5.5lbs - $55 USD Pre-tax. 100 servings per bag. Lasts two months at just over 1.5 scoops a day.

Gallon of milk - This timeline depicts the retail price of milk (fresh, whole, fortified) in the United States from 1995 to 2015. In 2010, the U.S. price for one gallon of milk amounted to 3.32 U.S. dollars.

According to this, it should be ~$3.32. Let's say you drink 500ml of milk a day. One gallon of milk is enough for a week of 500ml/day.

Pinto beans:
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Pinto-Beans-320-Oz/10315741

You can buy a 20 POUND BAG OF PINTO BEANS FOR UNDER $20. That will last the average adult a very very long time - easily over a month depending how much you eat. That is over 31,000 calories for under $20.

4 lbs of peanut butter - $6.33 walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Creamy-Peanut-Butter-64-oz/47375932

Not gonna bother going through other stuff but Chicken breast is very cheap in the US, like 1/3rd of Canadian prices, especially on sale. Oats are cheap too. Hell everything is cheap if you buy it in bulk instead of eating at mcdonalds for every meal.

>eating nothing but whey, milk, beans and peanut butter
>healthy
jesus christ you're retarded

How is it not?

You're getting your macronutrients and all your vitamins. Take a multi if you want.

Define 'healthy'. What is a healthy diet then?

Healthy is just a completely subjective term, a person can be healthy but how can a diet be healthy?

What is the criteria you're looking for to determine a healthy diet? Answer that and I'll try to formulate one as cheaply as possible then.

>how is it not?
thanks, I haven't laughed like this in a while.
>he thinks a diet that doesn't include fruit, vegetables, fish or basically anything other than beans dipped in peanut butter is healthy

thats boring as fuck
why is it so hard for north american to just eat VARIED
also varied doesnt mean a different kind of meat every meal

Ignore the foreign cuisine.

I just can't.

t. fat fuck from a thin country

Take a multi vitamin and buy some fruit I guess, I didn't cover all of it but the point is that it's very easy to see how not being malnourished in the slightest is easily under $300/mth.

Besides, I thought we were talking about obesity.

Eggs are also cheap as fuck, you can gulp down like 6 of those a day for a dollar.

>thats boring as fuck
>why is it so hard for north american to just eat VARIED

I find it easier to eat the same food everyday. Makes it easy to keep a routine.

who /THICC/ here

2010 data. pls provide new chart.

Jesus, Canadians really are the most boring people alive

Why is it boring?

I found food that I enjoy and you can always season or prepare it differently. Sorry not everyone eats for the novelty, i eat for the value it provides me.

Yes and even with our prices (which are higher than murrican prices) you can eat crap for literally less than 1e/day, so even if we consider your shit diet a healthy one it's still 10 times more expensive. Great fucking argument you've got there billy bob

This is why you're right in between Cyprus and Slovenia, Finland

>Hey bro you can get every nutrient you need with inexpensive rice, beans, and milk
>BUT THAT'S BORING I WANT MUH TENDIES

Stop acting like an American

>you can eat crap for literally less than 1e/day, so even if we consider your shit diet a healthy one it's still 10 times more expensive

Which food?

Like chocolate bars and soda? I don't really think that counts.

>your shit diet a healthy one it's still 10 times more expensive. Great fucking argument you've got there billy bob

Ok and? Gold is more expensive than shit too. The point is that it's very much affordable for anyone, and it's a choice people make and then justify it with shitty excuses.

THE WHOLE POINT IS: That we're talking about people making the excuse that "I-i can't afford to not eat bigmac meals everyday!", when even the poorest person - literally people begging for money outside, can afford a normal diet.

What the fuck is a tendie? also
>you can get every nutrient you need with inexpensive rice, beans, and milk
I thought before that north americans were fat and unhealthy because they were poor and lazy, but it seems you guys just don't have any knowledge about food in general

Okay elaborate then.

What is your idea of an ideal, healthy diet and how much does it cost?

A tendie is a chicken nugget

It's because they have fewer black and Mexican people. Blacks and Mexicans are the fattest ethnic groups in America by far, remove them from the equation and the US obesity rate drops by 10%.

If you look at a map of the US by obesity rate, the fattest states have the highest black/mexican populations and the thinnest states have the lowest black/mexican populations.

Repeating the same thing every day is very boring

I'm excited to hear about all the different ways you prepare rice peanut butter and pinto beans though

>tfw 187 cm 85 kg and look like this

this is shitty genetics

> chocolate bars and soda?
>under 1e/day
>even calling that food
you're quite literally retarded at this point. also nobody has mentioned mcdonalds other than you, you're arguing against something nobody has said because you have no real argument. And you could eat shit tier pasta (23 cents/500g) combined with some horrible processed fatty protein products

>Repeating the same thing every day is very boring

That's subjective. What's boring to one person isn't boring to the next.

>I'm excited to hear about all the different ways you prepare rice peanut butter and pinto beans though

I actually have money so I don't need to eat like I'm an impoverished nigger, those were just examples of very inexpensive yet highly nutrient-dense foods.

This is also true.

Muh bicycles

Dude I think you have like Klinefelters or Cushings syndrome. Having all your weight concentrated like that is a symptom of Cushings with your gyno and small bones.

I Think the problem you are trying to convey isn't that healthy food isn't more expensive, its just more inconvenient than fast food.

If there's one thing poor people have very little of - its time. The time impoverished would rather spend $5/5min on a couple burgers than an hour at home cooking and doing dishes.

>you're quite literally retarded at this point.

You're not saying anything besides calling me retarded.

GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE of a diet you consider "healthy". I've asked you three times now.

>you're arguing against something nobody has said because you have no real argument

What am I suppose to argue?

There is no real claim made by you to be argued. You said "Food is too expensive", so I started going over some food that is nutritious and not expensive. In response you just said "Lol that doesn't have salmon and avocados lol checkmate retard XDDD".

Are you going to actually say something relevant and use actual examples?

Enjoying something =/= it's not boring

You can cook a week's worth of prepared meals in under a couple of hours for work.

Boring is subjective.

What one person thinks is boring isn't boring to the next.

Are you me?

>dating profile.html
>personality: Robot Devil
>face: Zap Brannigan
>body Dr Zoidberg

That's one reason the stupid stay poor.

Stupid and poor are synonyms

Now I understand how scurvy reappeared in Australia.

How many years old is this image now

I'm getting some advice for you on /fit/.

>>/fit/39840467/

what the fuck fuck this website and fuck hiroshima nagaski

eat less, drink more water, move a bit

literally can't be simpler

I'm still waiting for the Mongolian to explain to me how "healthy food" is significantly more expensive with examples.

I'm sure he'll be back any moment now.

that's right. which is why the 1st world cunts are fat, retard?

Cheap carbs like bread, rice etc make you fat and are far cheaper than any vegetable.

So buy the food I mentioned.

Which person can't afford milk, eggs, oats, water, beans, peanut butter, whey, some vegetables and whatever meat they can buy on sale?

you can eat garbage all day and still be thing, just eat less in general, and don't consme unnecessary shit like soda

you won't be healthy, but you'll still be thinner

(this probably doesn't apply to you, but rather to the other people with weight problems)

You can build muscle and look great without breaking the bank on food too

It's really not that hard, it's just people making excuses in general.

I'd like to see stats for people 15-30 only

Living over here is suffering because if you want to buy fresh food it'll cost you an arm and a leg. The reason why obesity is so prominent is because preservative-filled trash is cheap as fuck, and people don't bother to go out of their way to buy decent vegetables, fruit or high quality meat.

Still, having a good meal and not feeling like absolute shit after eating some synthetic trash is worth the money.

We don't eat more than we need to.

I can see that being said for Canada, but it's in no way true for Americans.

Their food is literally 1/3rd the price of ours.