MHMMM, GRANNYS PEACH TEA!!!!

MHMMM, GRANNYS PEACH TEA!!!!

Casual Kylo Ren?

>image.jpg

On your phone browsing through a toy store, OP?

U know it, bitch. I dont even understand the stigma of mobile postong these days. Sounds like the bitching of elitist old fags to me.

Bump

Kek that's what I thought as well

It's the stigma of you being a macfag, not a mobilefag.

Fuckin PCfags

Do Americans really drink out of jars? Or is this a movie thing?

literal autism

Yes Mason jars where a practical if folksy vessel for liquids and remains so, sometimes ironically or snobbishly

yep, drinking sweet tea out of a mason jar right now.

it's mostly a southern/western thing, though.

Yeah. Shame we can't drink out of brown rivers like Euopoors.

Your just memeing, no?

MMMM Kentucky mash is the secret to health.

>not drinking out of jars

reminder

I doubt this is actually moonshine or even close to it. Especially the second one, it just looks like bland shit.

Get some real moonshine, you dumb city faggots.

>83 proof
>i doubt this is actually moonshine

Get some real brains, dumb non-city faggot.

Hicks in shit flyover states do it because they can't afford cups.

I highly doubt it's 83 proof, and I can almost guarantee they don't use fresh spring water. Not that I know anything about making moonshine or anything of that sort.

use real words

you get an internet connection in that cuck shed?

wow, nice kneejerk reaction

The "I just turned 21 but I want people to know that I've been drinking since I was 16" starter pack

A cup is just a jar without a lid.

If anything cupfags are getting fucked in the ass by cup manufacturers. What do you idiots even do when you've had enough beverage?

For all you know that could be a Wal-Mart.

They officialy sell "moonshine"? what? doesnt that make it not moonshine?

But city kids want that cool redneck style and are easy to scam

>had enough beverage
kek, that's a good one senpai

Actually it was target. I was gonna buy lex for meme magic, but it looked nothing lile jessie esienburg. I did, however, buy the bat creature that breaks out of marthas tomb and attacks ben affleck in the dream sequence.

>cool redneck style

>doesnt that make it not moonshine?
absolutely

Why would anyone want to buy a toy of this faglord?

there was literally nothing wrong with that scene in context. Why are people so desperate to find things wrong with this movie?

>western

hahaha nope

hot glue

>it's an "user reveals he can't understand sarcasm because he's a literal autistic" episode

Guess some people thought it was out of place. I thought it was the only purposfully funny moment, that I laughed at. So one way or the other, the meme potential is there

It's rare to see a Sup Forums thing on the big screen

City hipsters really think, that there is something cool about this. Thats why the booze makers can sell """""""""""""moonshine"""""""""""" in authentic hick jars

The ironic part about any of this is that I live in a rural area in the south and nobody I know wears excessive amounts of camouflage, drives nothing but Ford trucks (they do make good trucks though), have stickers and bumper sticks and everything declaring their allegiance to whatever, wear John Deere hats (though you do get a few when you purchase their equipment so that's a thing, but most people I know wear wide-brimmed hats like actual felt, rugged fedoras), etc.

It seems to be mostly city folk or suburbanites that do this kind of stuff in order to have some kind of weird "redneck" credit when most of the "rednecks" I know (I am included in this because we own a farm) are nothing like them. The most we really get is the battle flag of Virginia, or as most people know THE CONFEDERATE FLAG and some John Deere stuff. It's really weird seeing that kind of stuff in the city trying to imitate our lifestyle, or what is assumed to be our lifestyle. There has got to be some marketing involved because I have no idea where they get it from.

It is more a "trailer park trash" thing. I wouldnt consider normal farm people rednecks

>I've been drinking since I was 16

>in america this is being a badass